WS welcomes Mauriat Speaker System!!!

Creating the image of sound

Moderator: mauriat

Postby murdoch » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:06 pm

Welcome to WiredState Tony. They are already wonderful to look at. Kindly inform us of audition dates and location. It definitely should sound very good.

Cheers and regards.

Murdoch
murdoch
Citizen
Citizen

Postby mauriat » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:28 am

Thank you very much for your kind support, Murdoch. Val and I will coordinate regarding the audition time and date for our fellow members who are interested to hear our sound system. keep in touch.
mauriat

Re: Invitation

Postby mauriat » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:30 pm

hypertriode wrote:welcome to wiredstate tony! looking forward to listening to your speakers; heard they're 98 db efficient! :roll:

I am inviting our members for an audition of my speaker system next Saturday starting 3 pm in the afternoon, September 27. interested members may contact me or through Val or Davi. I look forward to your presence. Thank you
mauriat

Re: WS welcomes Mauriat Speaker System!!!

Postby mauriat » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:49 pm

I am inviting members of our community to have an audition of my sound systems next week, September 27, Saturday afternoon starting 3 pm. Please advice me your attendance or through Davi or Val. Thank you
mauriat

Postby mauriat » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:41 pm

I am inviting you to visit us for the audition of our speakers this coming Saturday around 3 pm. September 27. Please feel free to reply to my invitation. or you may contact Mr. Davi. Thank you
mauriat

Postby mauriat » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 pm

I would like to invite our wiredstate community to visit our coming trade exhibit at SMX MOA PALM Show, from August 18 to 20, we are exhibiting our new 7-way High Fidelity HIgh Performance speaker system, it is a very powerfull system that is about 9,000 watts per channel. Truly Fantastic and almost perfect in delivering full audio spectrum. As they say, hear it to believe it. So come and visit us, Our show is under Pearl River LIghts and Sounds
mauriat

Postby mauriat » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:54 pm

mauriat wrote:I would like to invite our wiredstate community to visit our coming trade exhibit at SMX MOA PALM Show, from August 18 to 20, we are exhibiting our new 7-way High Fidelity HIgh Performance speaker system, it is a very powerfull system that is about 9,000 watts per channel. Truly Fantastic and almost perfect in delivering full audio spectrum. As they say, hear it to believe it. So come and visit us, Our show is under Pearl River LIghts and Sounds
mauriat

Previous

Return to ** MAURIAT SPEAKER SYSTEM **