***Perreaux Audiant 80i***On Stock

Moderator: redline_xp

***Perreaux Audiant 80i***On Stock

Postby redline_xp » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:28 am

Retail: Php140,000

Audiant 80i Stereo Integrated Amplifier – Features

Asynchronous USB input
Stream audio directly from a computer via the 24-bit/96kHz asynchronous USB input and experience the full potential of today's high definition music.

Touch button interface
The touch button interface utilises capacitive touch technology to provide an intuitive interface which complements the design aesthetic.

Dimmable display
The LED backlighting of the touch panel can be dimmed to suit your listening environment.

Transformer Coupled Digital Input
The coaxial digital input is transformer coupled, providing electrical isolation and improved jitter performance for coaxial digital source components.

Home theatre input
Integrate Audiant 80i into a home theatre system using the home theatre input.

High-current toroidal power supply
The high-current power supply, with custom designed toroidal transformer, delivers bass with punch and authority.

Control iTunes via USB
When using the USB input, the Audiant remote can control iTunes or similar music applications, such as Windows Media Player.

Infrared remote control
The infrared remote control allows wireless control of Audiant 80i.

Digital inputs
A variety of digital inputs allow connection to all of todays digital sources.

Phono input
Connect a record player to the phono input to enjoy some of the many quality pressings available on vinyl today.

Class-AB amplifier
The Class-AB amplifier output stage allows environment friendly energy requirements without compromising sound quality.

MOSFET output devices
MOSFET output devices are at the heart of all Perreaux amplifiers and provide a detailed and dynamic sound that embodies the soul of the music.

Upsampling digital to analogue converter
The on-board Audiant 80i upsampling 24-bit/96kHz digital to analogue converter (DAC) enables high fidelity sound from any digital source.

1 Watt Standby power consumption
With power consumption below 1 Watt in standby, Audiant 80i is one of the most energy conscious hi fi amplifiers available today.
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

TAS Editors' Choice Award

Postby redline_xp » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:29 am

Enjoy Both world, Analogue & Digital from Audiant 80i. "The right Amp at the right time"

Review: http://www.avguide.com/review/perreaux- ... er-tas-213
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

HiFi News HIGHLY Commended

Postby redline_xp » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:34 am

Full Review By Ken Kessler and Paul Miller: http://www.hifinews.co.uk/news/article/ ... 2299/9795/

"I did all of the serious listening through the Wilson Audio Sophia 3s, which are rated at 4ohm with a 3.1ohm minimum. The Audiant 80i positively partied with the Sophias. Solid, loud, extended, with no hint of stress – it’s a testament to the beefy power supply, the heart of which is a hefty, custom-designed 400VA toroid power transformer."

redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: ***Perreaux Audiant 80i***On Stock

Postby John Martin » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:36 am

:clap: :clap: :clap:
John Martin
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby redline_xp » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:18 am

John Martin wrote::clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks JM, Bagay sayo ito...hahahaha :D :D :D
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Perreaux Audiant 80i - 5 Star Rating

Postby redline_xp » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:29 am

“Perreaux Audiant 80i works great as a power amp and very good in the role of the DAC. It will be an excellent starting point for high quality music system with a great stepping stone for the future, if desired, will significantly improve the system through the purchase of individual blocks phono or better external DAC and thus would not be a limiting component of the sound exactly as the power amplifier.”

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... -2515.html
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby John Martin » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:30 am

redline_xp wrote:

I believe you met Andy Canilao a good friend of mine...We were planning to audition last friday but his father in law passed away. Resked nalang natin this coming weekend if ok.
John Martin
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby redline_xp » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:47 pm

John Martin wrote:
redline_xp wrote:

I believe you met Andy Canilao a good friend of mine...We were planning to audition last friday but his father in law passed away. Resked nalang natin this coming weekend if ok.

No problem JM :) . PM sent :)
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby philpath » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Ganda Ryan. Kaya Lang low on funds si Philpath!!!! Pero bagay na bagay yan sa office system ng mga resident "UK's" ng Wiredstate yan. Mga ngalan na E, M, at J!!!!!! Na ang mga alias ay may 35, pogi, at man!!!!!! :envy: :envy: :envy: :envy:
philpath
Citizen
Citizen

Postby redline_xp » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:25 am

philpath wrote:Ganda Ryan. Kaya Lang low on funds si Philpath!!!! Pero bagay na bagay yan sa office system ng mga resident "UK's" ng Wiredstate yan. Mga ngalan na E, M, at J!!!!!! Na ang mga alias ay may 35, pogi, at man!!!!!! :envy: :envy: :envy: :envy:

Ikaw pa doc...Hindi ako naniniwala na low budget ka. I agree doc, may it be office or main system because of its new features and sound quality Pwedeng pwede. :D :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock:
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby redline_xp » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:24 am

Now Playing at MCS Watts hifi paired with Epos ELAN 15
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby spare_2_win » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:09 pm

:up: :up: :up:
spare_2_win
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby redline_xp » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:40 am

Hello Perreaux people,

Our wonderful Italian distributor counterpart has just secured an absolutely stunning review for the Audiant 80i.

With brands such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Ducati, Alpha Romeo, the Italians are well known for being connoisseurs of good taste and masters of fine engineering. So it is all the sweeter to receive such a glowing endorsement from the Italians for our Audiant 80i

Quotes

"I believe that at 2900-00 Euro the Audiant 80i should be considered a bargain!"

"The sound is rich, full and harmonious and is definitely superior in quality and allows the Perreaux Audiant 80i to enter through the front door of the golden world of high end"

"This integrated amplifier, built with pride in New Zealand, will provide an audiophile performance and will impress even the most critical enthusiasts"

"The Audiant 80i is definitely a spark in the dark"

You can read the translated review here...

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... 5528d9baaf
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Return to >> Audio Manila <<