Postby redline_xp » Mon May 09, 2011 8:48 am

OLIVE HD Music Server Introductory Prices:

O3HD Music Server Php 55,000

http://www.olive.us/products/music_serv ... rview.html

O4HD Music Server Php 120,000

O6HD Music Server Php 235,000

Keep your entire music collection in one place.

The Olive Music Server has a built-in, ultra-quiet hard drive with a storage capacity of 500GB or 2TB. This means that Olive can store your entire CD collection in a box, Music Files the size of a standard CD Player. No longer will you have to sort through piles of CDs to find the music you want. Now you've got it all in one place, easy to find, and ready to be enjoyed!

Easy to install. Easy to use. Easy to enjoy.

Just plug it in and play. Setting up the Olive Music Server is as simple as connecting a standard CD player. It does not require a computer, network installation or virus protection to keep your music from harm. And, once installed, anything you want to do is easy: Find your favorite song. Search by artist, genre or album, or leaf through the album artwork. The high resolution color touch-screen display makes it fast, fun and easy.

Just like the original recording.

HD music in 24-bit/192kHz is the original quality used in the recording studio, and 250 times the resolution you get on a regular audio CD. This means it includes all the subtleties and nuances from the artists' original recording. It's like having a live performance at home.

Navigate your music from the comfort of your couch.

Kick back, put up your feet and download Olive's free Apple® iPhone™ application. It turns your iPhone™, iPad™ or iPod™ Touch into a touch-screen remote control. Browse your music library, create playlists or crank up the volume with a flick of a finger. Want a bigger screen? Connect the O4HD or O6HD to your HDMI-enabled TV. That's big music!

Connect to the whole world of music. Literally.

Give the O4HD or O6HD access to your home network and it adds a whole new dimension to your music experience. Enjoy Olive's revolutionary internet radio, stream music to different rooms with the Olive O2M Multi-Room Player.

O6HD/O4HD/O3HD

O6HD

O2HD for Multi-Room System

O4HD

O3HD

All models are available in Black & Silver finish.

[b]Now Available at Acoustic Dimension Rockwell Tel No. 895.4719 I Watts Hifi Cinema Square Tel No. 811.1883 I Listening in Style 632.9785 I Audio World 742.6843 I AVDI 638.8480
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Coming Soon.....

Postby john_johnc » Mon May 09, 2011 10:03 am

:clap: :clap: :clap:
john_johnc
Citizen
Citizen

Re: OLIVE - High Definition Music Server

Postby redline_xp » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:56 am

Now Available! More Updates to come. Watch this Page!
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby qguy » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:58 am

And the all important questions ... How much is it ?
qguy
Master
Master

Postby dimfer » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:00 am

nice to see somebody is offering this product in the Phil. shore. I looked at this product about three years ago, but went ahead with the Squeezebox (and Transporter eventually).. but nevertheless, good technology and definitely the way to go in the digital world. Very similar how NPMP works. Once you get spoiled with the convenience of these servers, even playing a cd will feel like a chore.

and servers sound good to boot, esp. with the high resolution downloads

cool 8) the purveyor of the great analog stuff also selling the future of digital..
dimfer
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby philpath » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:22 am

SRP would be very informative. Thanks.
philpath
Citizen
Citizen

Postby keith » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:25 am

Congratulations on the Olive.

I was looking at this product when they started out years ago, but they weren't looking to market or sell outside of the US then.
keith
walastick

Postby redline_xp » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:30 am

redline_xp wrote:Now Available! More Updates to come. Watch this Page!

Thanks Guys,

Give us a little time. I am waiting for the importation charges. I will publish the SRP shortly.

Salamat :)
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby O.D. Yeo » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:38 pm

redline_xp wrote:Keep your entire music collection in one place.

HD music in 24-bit/192kHz is the original quality used in the recording studio, and 250 times the resolution you get on a regular audio CD. This means it includes all the subtleties and nuances from the artists' original recording. It's like having a live performance at home.

Hi Ryan,
This sounds just like what I need. But kindly explain to a newbie: if my starting point is my collection of mostly regular redbook CDs, how will I end up with 250x the resolution? Do I? Or will I have to buy my HD music from some store in the cloud? Will it be able to take in my SACDs and DVD-As?
O.D. Yeo
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby carbondated » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:20 am

O.D. Yeo wrote:
redline_xp wrote:Keep your entire music collection in one place.

Hi Ryan,
This sounds just like what I need. But kindly explain to a newbie: if my starting point is my collection of mostly regular redbook CDs, how will I end up with 250x the resolution? Do I? Or will I have to buy my HD music from some store in the cloud? Will it be able to take in my SACDs and DVD-As?

You won't... CDs will sound like CDs. SACDs can't be ripped except through the 'analogue hole' (record its playback, basically). HD music is available by download from HD Tracks and Linn Records. But I don't know where they get this number of 250x the resolution: 24 refers to the word length, i.e, 2 to the 24th bits of information; 192kHz refers to sample rate. And studios don't always record at 24/192.

That said, I'm a big fan of hi-res music, and a genuine hi-res file does sound better (though not 250x better) than a 16/44.1 file, and digital downloads are obviously the way to go rather than driving to record shop and having to tear the plastic open with your teeth.
carbondated
Citizen
Citizen

Postby Stealth » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:59 am

What's the difference in terms of sound quality between O4HD and O3HD? O4HD uses burr brown DAC chip while O3HD uses Cirrus. Also there's a CD slot in all the units. Can u rip cds from this machine and store it in its hard drive?
Stealth
Citizen
Citizen

Postby rtsyrtsy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:33 am

carbondated wrote:SACDs can't be ripped except through the 'analogue hole' (record its playback, basically).

Some SACDs have a Redbook CD layer. That Redbook layer can be ripped.
rtsyrtsy

Postby redline_xp » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:58 am

@Hi OD Yeo,
Olive will Rip your cd collection in loss-less form but not as SACD. To Get better quality, we need to buy from the on-line stores. It is now practical to buy online because you can buy per track or album basis.

@Carbonated
Thanks for sharing

@Stealth
Honestly, since the stocks arrived few days ago, I have no chance to listen to all the server side by side. Recently while I was making a demo with a dealer he commented that the fully ripped CD sounds fuller than the cd playback.

All HD Servers has CD slots except for the O2HD (multi room). You can rip & store your CD collections & Music files from your PC/Laptop.

---------
Glad that many are excited to hear Olive. That is why, we are arranging a venue so many can listen to it. Will update you guys.

Prices are posted above.
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby carbondated » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:52 am

@rtsyrtsy - You're absolutely right. :D

@redline - It's a veryexciting new product and glad you brought them in! The guide prices look good, too ;)
carbondated
Citizen
Citizen

Postby redline_xp » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:11 am

Experience High Resolution Music from Olive O3HD Server for Php 55,000
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby muypogi » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:43 am

Just curious, will you also have an offer to rip the first 100cds for free, just like Olive? :clap:

Does Olive have an iPhone/iPad/Touch app that lets you control the unit wirelessly for the lesser units?
muypogi
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby redline_xp » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:12 am

Hello Sir,

Just curious, will you also have an offer to rip the first 100cds for free, just like Olive? :clap:

We are talking to an individual to do this as part of our After Sales Service. Details to follow soon. But to some, it is fun to rip their own CDs while listening their music collection.

Does Olive have an iPhone/iPad/Touch app that lets you control the unit wirelessly for the lesser units?

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/olive-ap ... 52499?mt=8
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby redline_xp » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:06 am

Now Available at Acoustic Dimension Rockwell Tel No. 8954719 & Watts Hifi Cinema Square Tel No. 8111883
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby O.D. Yeo » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:24 pm

redline_xp wrote:Now Available at Acoustic Dimension Rockwell Tel No. 8954719 & Watts Hifi Cinema Square Tel No. 8111883

Ooooo . . You are really making this very tempting for me, Ryan.
O.D. Yeo
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby JackD201 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Do it! Do it! Do it! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
JackD201
Immortal

Next

Return to >> Audio Manila <<