troporobo: vintage cameras, radio, watchwinder (almost) FREE

ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY. One thread per member only.

Moderator: dante

troporobo: vintage cameras, radio, watchwinder (almost) FREE

Postby troporobo » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:45 am

I've been clearing out some storage and came across the following stuff that needs a new home. The descriptions tell you what I know.

Now for the "almost" FREE part. I don't want cash payment for anything. I also don't want to spend all weekend fielding inquiries from non-serious hoarders. Let's make this a little interesting. Just drop by my house in Dasmarinas village and pick up the item you want, and leave something consumable (food, drink, a CD you're tired of, whatever you think is fair). If I am home, come in for a cold drink!

Argus 35mm rangefinder, leather case
It's in pretty rough condition and unlikely to be working without a major overhaul. Any collectors out there?

Olympus XA mini rangefinder
Better condition, operability unknown

Winder for automatic watches
Brand new and unused. The wall wart appears to be defective so needs a new power supply

Grundig shortwave radio
This was working the last I tried it, but no guarantees

Other stuff - no photos

Two small submersible pond pumps / fountains

Accessory grip for Olympus OM-D E-M5 (this is a dumb grip, not the Oly HLD-6 active grip)

Vitacon mini speedlight. No auto or manual control, full power only, control exposure via aperture.

Business suits, size 42L, all in good condition. Maybe somebody knows a recent graduate who needs a wardrobe kickstart?
troporobo
Fanatic
Fanatic

Return to MARKETPLACE: Non-Audio