Broken Technics tonearm bearing

Moderator: stereophile

Postby orlan » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:37 pm

sira pala tonearm bearing ng 2 technichs sl1200 ko kaya pala tumatalon hehe! may nagbigay sakin ng pioneer pl-514 at sinubukan ko yung carpenters na tumatalon sa technichs at smooth sya sa pioneer. tinignan ko yung bearing sira na pala at pareho pa. wala po ba nabibiling bearing lang? ganda din sana yung pl-514 kaya lang medyo bright at shrill
orlan
Citizen
Citizen

Postby stereophile » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:39 am

orlan wrote:sira pala tonearm bearing ng 2 technichs sl1200 ko kaya pala tumatalon hehe! may nagbigay sakin ng pioneer pl-514 at sinubukan ko yung carpenters na tumatalon sa technichs at smooth sya sa pioneer. tinignan ko yung bearing sira na pala at pareho pa. wala po ba nabibiling bearing lang? ganda din sana yung pl-514 kaya lang medyo bright at shrill

You can buy the Technics bearings/parts from Technics. You might want to e-mail the Technics store in Singapore for the assembly. You can also try Technics USA. It will be difficult with Panasonic Philippines, since they do not support ttables. Another option is to buy an arm/parts off ebay. Personally, I'd opt for going to the Technics store in Sinagpore or get it from the US distributor.
stereophile
vinyl junkie

Postby arnoldc » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:00 am

Orlan, I've split your original posts in two and moved the relevant posts in this thread.
arnoldc
Legend
Legend

Postby orlan » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:30 pm

thanks sir arnold and storeophile for the support
orlan
Citizen
Citizen

technics parts and service

Postby MK2 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:31 am

mga bro,pag pagod na kayo maghanap ng parts ng mk2.nandito lang ako sa malabon.. don't just sit and look at the windows..dial my number and see how can i fix your problem....
do not play your vinyl records w/ defective micron bearing.. your lp might become lp wreckords..
note: you can't buy a pair of bearing alone,since it's been pressed by a machine and well fitted on the tone arm swing/balancer.. it is available in whole assembly,,from ''C'' bar up to the ''S'' arm...
but i can fix it..so you don't need to buy the entire assembly...
most of the bar and disco houses in this country relies on my capability of doin this job...coz i can bring the defective mk2 back to it's orig.running condition...needless to say that i have the access to get a genuine parts from matsushita elec.co.japan... OK man,,,i'm talking too much.. bye

ZEE YAH ZOON!!!!!!!
MK2

Return to TECHNICS TT