Trade LPs and CDs here. No pirated materials please

Moderator: TheAnalogSource

Fs: Vinyl/LP Nov. 5th

Postby ram1or » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:22 pm

Notes : Reservation Maximum of 5 Days Only

Meetups In Ayala, Makati Weekdays, Weekend In 5th Ave. Kalookan City

My Mobile number 0906-3672840

Lps are visually Graded

Little River Band - Greatest Hits (Capitol) USa In shrink wrap include song cool change,reminiscing, lonesome looser VG+vg+ php 800

Huey Lewis & The News - Fore (chrysalis) usa in shrink wrap include song stuck with you, hip to be square , etc. vg+/nm php 600

The Sound of Music (RCA) japan obi with insert vg+/nm php 900

The Michael Schenker Group (crysalis) japan include song armed and ready vg+/vg+ php 750

Eric Clapton - Eric Clapton (polydor) japan with insert vg/nm php 750

David Sanborn - Heart to Heart(Wea) japan with obi vg+/nm php 800

Ready for the World - RFTW(MCA) japan with obi include the song oh sheila nm/nm 700

Phil Collins - No Jacket Required (Atlantic) usa in shrink wrap include the song one more night,sussudio, dont lose my number vg+/nm php 800

Patti Page - Attention (Fontana) japan no obi include the song tennesse waltz, changing partners, i went to your wedding vg+/vg+ 700

Trio Los Panchos - Quereme Mucho (Epic) japan obi with insert include song besame mucho, quizas quizas quizas vg++/vg php 600

Nat King Cole - The best (Capitol) usa include the song mona lisa,too young, love vg/vg+ 600php

Deep Purple - Live in Japan 2lp (Warner Bros.) japan with insert vg+/nm php 900-sold outside wiredstate

Def Leppard - Pyromania (mercury) usa in shrink wrap vg/vg+ php 700

Ronnie Laws - Solid Ground (liberty) usa include the song stay awake in shrink wrap vg/vg+ php 700 - sold outside wiredstate

Marilyn Mccoo & Billy Davis Jr. - I hope we get the love in time (abc) japan with insert include the song you dont have to be a star, vg+/vg+ php 800

Doobie Bros. - Best of Volume II (Warner Bros.) japan with insert vg+/vg+ php 750

Scorpions - Animal Magnetism(RCA) japan obi with insert include the song lady starlight nm/nm php 1,200

David Lee Roth - SkyScraper(Warner Bros) japan obi with insert nm/nm php 900
ram1or
Citizen
Citizen

Return to MARKETPLACE - Software