Updated Rules on Buying & Selling of Softwares 3-3-08

Trade LPs and CDs here. No pirated materials please

Moderator: TheAnalogSource

Postby Mamimili » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:49 pm

WaVeMaster wrote:Question : Does a seller have the right to refuse or not acknowledge a
reservation from a certain buyer? And why would the seller do that?

These guys are the following reasons :

1. The "Reserve Artist",for example, there is this ws member who always makes a reservation on my thread, i think he must've made 5 reservations,but not a single item was bought,he says he's busy,then i'll learn he's been on my area buying an lp from another seller.

2. The "Marvin Hagglers" , these guys will dry you out,the price on the item they've reserved is already on the thread,and still they'll ask how much,and when the moment of truth arrive,when you meet up and do business,these guys will examine your lp,looking for a single flaw that will lower the price,and if you don't give in,then the deal is off.

3. Lastly the "Record Glutton", these guys will reserve an item,haggle on the price,ok,price is lowered,after a few weeks,these guys will give you a pm cancelling his reservation. Reason? He found another lp worth buying :D

I am only speaking for myself, based on my selling experienced here at wired state. So, are the reasons mentioned above enough for a seller to refuse or not acknowledge a reservation?

PS: i don't know where to post this,so moderators feel free to delete or transfer this thread if you think it's inappropriate. thanks

Name and Shame :lol:
Vinyl is hard to find so why lower the sellers profit and possibly force him to stop selling?
I do not ask for discount on used LP's for the simple reason i want the seller to make enough money that he wants to stay in business. If he closes how can i feed my addiction?
Yet 90% of the time i have been given a discount on used LP's so i do not need to ask for more. (Even as a first time buyer).
Mamimili
Master
Master

Re: Updated Rules on Buying & Selling of Softwares 3-3-08

Postby elcid » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:13 pm

MODS, how does one go about contributing to the thread maintenance fund so that he/she can post more than five items for sale? Please advise. Thanks.
elcid
Citizen
Citizen

Previous

Return to MARKETPLACE - Software