GROUND RULES/GUIDELINES/SUGGESTIONS FOR SELLERS

Trade LPs and CDs here. No pirated materials please

Moderator: TheAnalogSource

Re: GROUND RULES ON BUYING/SELLING STUFF

Postby vintage_dog » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:10 am

vintage_dog wrote:...
3. Interested buyers of an advertised item MUST POST their intent to buy in the same forum where the item is advertised. We will follow a "first come first served " policy where the first ones to indicate their intent to buy has the first crack in buying the item.

gentle reminder to all.

sellers have the responsibility to ensure that the items for sale only go to the buyer who has indicated their intent to buy at the forums. reserved items must not be sold to others unless with the consent of the one who originally reserved them.
vintage_dog
Administrator
Administrator

Postby vintage_dog » Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:55 pm

apart from grading your LPs accurately, here are some suggestions to sellers:

1. please clean your LPs

2. put on an outer plastic sleeve for opened (not-sealed) LPs

3. replace worn or dirty inner sleeves

thanks
vintage_dog
Administrator
Administrator

Postby vapo_chill » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:41 pm

can we please add on the ground rules on this section that for someone to post his for sale stuff, he should have posted at least 50 messages on the community boards. earlier my stuff were deleted. i was wondering why, i only found out on MARKETPLACE - Audio Hardware section na ganun nga.

I apologize sa mga mods.

Thanks Wiredstate.
vapo_chill
Citizen
Citizen

Postby vintage_dog » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:20 pm

This is a free service for buyers and sellers.
To ensure the integrity of this forum, please observe these very simple guidelines:

1. No trading of pirated materials.

2. Wiredstate members get first priority to bid on items posted here.

3. Interested buyers of an advertised item MUST POST their intent to buy in the same forum where the item is advertised. "Reserve" is acceptable. We will follow a "first come first served " policy where the first ones to indicate their intent to buy has the first crack in buying the item.

4. Seller may offer the item to other Wiredstate buyers only if he does not agree on the buyer's bid.

5. Buyers can return (and get full refund) on item if such is not as advertised.

6. Name of winners for items being sold will be posted in the forum. Final prices can be kept confidential..

7. Items advertised may be be pulled out from Wiredstate marketplace only when (a) there are no existing bids, (b) reason for pull-out is posted at Wiredstate.

8. Combine items for sale under one thread only instead of having multiple posts.

9. No 'bumping up' of items. Unnecessary posts to deliberately bump-up items will be deleted.

10. All items for sale MUST HAVE A PRICE.

Addendum, June 1, 2007 [ArnoldC]

11. Post the ACTUAL PICTURE of the item for sale.

Addendum, August 8, 2007 [ArnoldC]

12. Subject heading must have a prefix. For Sellers, FS = For Sale, FT = For Trade, FREE = to be given away. For buyers, you must have WTB = Wanted to Buy or INQ = Inquiry for a product/service. We reserve the right to take action on thread not following this guideline.

13. Strictly ONE thread per member only. If you post more than one thread, we will either Lock, or Delete under our discretion. Please do note that this forum does not support Merge. You will be given time to merge your posts after a warning issued to you.

14. Only regular members with at least 50 posts can advertise (sell) here.

vintage_dog
Administrator
Administrator

selling

Postby lance_tr3z » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:37 am

why was the topic i created was deleted?
lance_tr3z
Citizen
Citizen

Re: selling

Postby stereophile » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:59 am

lance_tr3z wrote:why was the topic i created was deleted?

What topic? If the other moderator deleted it, you probably were in violation of the rules. Foremost is that you need to have 50 posts under your belt BEFORE you can sell any item...
stereophile
vinyl junkie

Re: selling

Postby arnoldc » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:02 am

lance_tr3z wrote:why was the topic i created was deleted?

naka pag post ka dito sa thread na ito and yet tinatanong mo pa kung bakit? geez... I answered your PM, uulitin ko- READ THE RULES.
arnoldc
Legend
Legend

Suggested Phone-Friendly Formats

Postby O.D. Yeo » Mon May 18, 2009 11:11 am

vintage_dog wrote:This is a free service for buyers and sellers.
To ensure the integrity of this forum, please observe these very simple guidelines:

Addendum, June 1, 2007 [ArnoldC]

11. Post the ACTUAL PICTURE of the item for sale.

Lately, I've been going to the Software Marketplace mostly through my phone to check out the latest postings. This way, I can be quicker on the draw vs. the full-time snipers who seem to be on the lookout 24/7.

Sellers should be aware that some formats are much more phone-friendly than others. Merlin's format is very good for phone access:
> his photos are small enough to fit my screen (max 150x150?) and are quick to load.
> his fine print is really fine and is kept to a minimum, and placed at the end, where I don't have to go.

Other Sellers may want to consider re-formatting to cater to this market segment.
O.D. Yeo
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re:

Postby BlankStare » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:57 am

vintage_dog wrote:

14. Only regular members with at least 50 posts can advertise (sell) here.

magandang araw sir!
strict po ba itong rule na ito?
bago lang po akong member at meron po sana akong mga plakang gustong ibenta.
at mukhang matatagalan pa po bago ako maka 50 posts.
marami pong salamat!
dominic
BlankStare
Citizen
Citizen

Previous

Return to MARKETPLACE - Software