To help fund this expensive hobby

NEWS, Announcements, Greetings, Schedules, EBs, listening sessions, lectures, shoot-outs, field trips, gimmicks, etc. for WS members only...

Moderators: vintage_dog, audiostar

To help fund this expensive hobby

Postby sumnerbrowne » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:59 am

How To MAKE Millions In The Stock Market
“Live” Seminar on DECEMBER 14, 2013
in BAYANIHAN CENTER, Pioneer St, Pasig City
My Maids Did It; Now, It’s Your Own…
Question: Is the Stock Market like an Alien Monster to you?

And do you think that the Stock Market is for Billionaires only and not for regular human beings like yourself?

You’re not alone. A lot of people think that way.

Three years ago, I shocked the world by writing my book, My Maid Invests In The Stock Market And Why You Should Too. (That book became #3 in the Top Ten Bestselling Books List of National Bookstore.) All of a sudden, people realized that anyone could be rich through Stocks.

If you want to retire with millions through the Stock Market, this is the answer to your prayers. In this powerful Seminar, my team and I will teach how to invest in the Stock Market the right way.

Hard Fact: 85% of people lose money in Stocks. But if you follow the specific investing method that I will teach you, you’ll be able to create your millions for your future.

My Maids Are Now Richer Than Many Managers

Five years ago, I taught my Maids how to invest in the Stock Market. People laughed at me when I told them what I was doing.

“That’s too much for them,” one friend told me. “They can’t handle that. It’s better to teach them how to put their money in the bank.”

But who’s laughing now?

One of my maids has P603,388 in her Stock Market account.

My other maid has P416,465 in her account.

And here’s a fact: My Maids are now richer than many Managers.

I’m not kidding.

You see, I talk to a lot of Managers when I give corporate seminars.

Many of them have Zero savings and are buried in debt.

My maids? They’re confident that they’ll have P10 Million when they retire.

If you've got 20 minutes a month,

You can work a financial miracle in your life.

Each month, my maids bought the Stocks I told them to buy.

It wasn’t easy, believe me. There were days when they didn’t want to invest their money—because they wanted to buy something. But with my coaching, they disciplined themselves and invested their money.

All it takes is 20 minutes a month.

First, set aside 20% of your salary each month.

Next, put in your small amount into the Stocks I tell you to buy—which can be done all online, seated in front of your computer, in the comfort of your home. And that’s it. Do this each month and you’re all set to retire a multi-millionaire.

Here’s the deal: Whatever small amounts you can put into the Stock Market today will be worth millions 20 years from now.

I believe that investing (not trading) in the Stock Market is one of the best ways of growing your passive income. Yes, there’s a difference between trading and investing. And my eBook and special Reports will teach you the difference.

Guarantee: You’ll Be Able To Understand Me

Do you know the problem with the Stock Market world?

They don’t speak English. Honest.

They speak a strange dialect that is spoken only in the second moon of the planet Uranus.

But I’ve solved that problem. If my maids can understand me, then anyone can understand me.

Is This For You?

I have to be honest with you: This may not be for you.

I don’t want you to get into something that isn’t for you.

First of all, this isn’t for the person who doesn’t have a job or business.

In order to invest regularly, you’ve got to earn regularly. (My Maids earn a smaller salary than Managers, but you see, it’s not how much you earn, but how much you keep of what you earn.)

If you have a regular income and are willing to set aside a few pesos a month to invest in long-term investments—so you can create millions for your future—then listen up.

Half of 2013 is gone.

So here’s my big question for you: What will you do this 2013 to start growing your finances?

Will you do something now?

Or will you be again wondering at the end of 2013, “Where did the year go? Why haven’t I done anything to secure my financial future?”

If you want me to help you, join me in my How To Make Millions Through The Stock Market Seminar on December 14, 2013.

At the end of the seminar, if you don’t have a stockbroker yet, we invitedCOLFinancial, the #1 stockbroker in the country, to be there to help you open an account with them. My team will also guide you—one step at a time—how to operate their website and buy your first stock!

To join my How To Create Millions Through The Stock Market Seminar,your learning investment is P1475 only. But if you sign up before December 7, you get it at the early bird price of P975 ONLY.

Warning: Many times in the past, this seminar gets over-booked. I suggest that if you’re serious in learning to invest in the Stock Market, sign up right away.

Email Meann at beaconlightevents+seminar@gmail.com now!

May your dreams come true,

Bo Sanchez

PS. Sorry, this isn’t a quick-rich scheme. I’m going to teach you how to be wealthy over time. To sign up for my How To Make Millions Through The Stock Market, email Meann at beaconlightevents+seminar@gmail.com now!
sumnerbrowne
Master
Master

Re: To help fund this expensive hobby

Postby abiedoodles » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:14 pm

This might be the' peso cost avereging ' you choose stable company like SM, jollibee etc. And then buy a small amout of share every month like 5k and continue buying stocks wether ups or down for the next 10 years or so until it accumulated. Trading is more complicated with more risk.
abiedoodles
Citizen
Citizen

Return to HEAR YE, HEAR YE