LINN SONDEK SIGNATURE SERIES hehehe

Turntables, cartridges, phono-pre, records and analog supplies

Moderator: TheAnalogSource

LINN SONDEK SIGNATURE SERIES hehehe

Postby TheAnalogSource » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:27 am

traffic was darn heavy that night and am coming from the south. already past my bedtime and half-drunk, i have and need to be at dusit. robert has been calling me every 5 minutes tracking my location. thank God, we were able to catch the last part. even then, now i think i understand more the man, the machine, and the company. i'll post about my impression about it some other time but for now let me share to you why we have to be there come hell or high water....

i was about to replace the armboard of the sondek the day after. however with the Ivor's signatured armboard, our friend is now think to go all out with an african wood plinth, a kiel subplatter and an ekos se arm. To think the table which has already the lingo power supply has just been upgraded with circus bearing and trampolin feet. we'll end with two sondek soon hehe.

Why it's a signature series?
Jon's photo of me, Ivor, PM...i should say was misframed. You see labas ipin ko but PM has the widest grin. Why i say it's misframed? because it didnt show how many other armboards where signed that night hehehe Ivor was even teasing us that he'll see the boards up on ebay the next day. No sir we replied. It's for our personal collection. We were like high school girls giggling up and lining for autograph of Justin Bieber or is it now New Direction hehehe

As for me, Im happy with my autographed narra planks which i plan to have it framed.
TheAnalogSource
Where beautiful music begins

Re: LINN SONDEK SIGNATURE SERIES hehehe

Postby Jon Agner » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Matagal-tagal din mo ring pinaantay si Pat Morita, 'kala niya nauna ka na sa cocktails :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmmm, baka makita ko yang Narra plank signed by I.T. sa mga LENCO TTs mo, ma re-brand as LINNCO TT's :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jon Agner
Legend
Legend

Postby manila » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:37 am

Idol,

Hindi ata "new direction", "one direction" yung band :) :)

What african wood is that? Do you know the type?

Jason
manila
Citizen
Citizen

Postby Louie08 » Fri May 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Hi, do you have linn sondek available for sale? How about thorens 124?
Thanks,
Louie
Louie08

Return to >> The Analog Source <<