My MP3 New Year

Music as represented in 1's and 0's. Discuss anything pertaining to D hardware - CD, DVD, SACD, DAC, etc.

My MP3 New Year

Postby detubo » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:47 pm

Today I am reminded that it’s not the gear or the software quality but the music stupid! I just discovered Adele and John Legend and its all downloaded at MP3. For sure quality wasn’t the priority but I believe running things in an all valve system thru a NOS Dac made everything very listenable. I’m sure it’s the gear because when I plugged my Ipod Touch in my car system, damn! You can hear the crap in the software. Head banging pa rin pero masakit na.

Also discovered Jango. Ang galing naman. It’s like a radio tuned to your mood. Op cors mp3 din but you get to discover a lot of new artist (eg: Corinne Bailey Rae). So with the Ipod touch inserted into the wadia 170i + m2tech + harana pure silver digital cable + Semi DIY Nos Dac to my system, you’ve got your own personal DJ in the room and you’re not embarrassed to walk around naked in front of her (buti na correct ko ang Freudian slip before posting. Hehehe. Aayyy Bruha!!). Maybe the lack of clothes also made the music more palpable. Hmmm….I’ll post my impression on that later, excuse me……..Oh Adriana, next song please dear. Enjoy.
detubo
Master
Master

Re: My MP3 New Year

Postby alphaomega » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:43 am

I tried Jango after reading this and it is really like having a personal dj playing for you! :D
Thanks for this post - it really is about the music!
Happy New Year!
alphaomega
Citizen
Citizen

Return to Digital