Where can i find SACD?

Music as represented in 1's and 0's. Discuss anything pertaining to D hardware - CD, DVD, SACD, DAC, etc.

Where can i find SACD?

Postby michaudio » Sun May 29, 2011 1:38 am

Hi just wanna ask where can i find a Sony SCDXA5400ES locally? I need a brand new one with warranty. Or a Marantz SA8004?

I know SACDs are stopping its manufacturing. Other than an SACD what else can i use to have the same output quality?

Thanks hope someone could give me an answer. Thanks to all.
michaudio

Re: Where can i find SACD?

Postby Dodie » Sun May 29, 2011 1:24 pm

michaudio wrote:Hi just wanna ask where can i find a Sony SCDXA5400ES locally? I need a brand new one with warranty. Or a Marantz SA8004?

I know SACDs are stopping its manufacturing. Other than an SACD what else can i use to have the same output quality?

You can try the onkyo c-s5vl sacd at avshop of mark yao. Its brand new and have, i think, 1 year warranty.it can be auditioned sa shop nya. :) :) you myt knew him, hes also a dealer of jbl speakers.
Dodie
Citizen
Citizen

Postby michaudio » Sun May 29, 2011 4:43 pm

Dodie wrote:
michaudio wrote:Hi just wanna ask where can i find a Sony SCDXA5400ES locally? I need a brand new one with warranty. Or a Marantz SA8004?

You can try the onkyo c-s5vl sacd at avshop of mark yao. Its brand new and have, i think, 1 year warranty.it can be auditioned sa shop nya. :) :) you myt knew him, hes also a dealer of jbl speakers.

Thanks sir. will check it soon. thanks.
michaudio

Postby egay » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:01 am

Visit the following stores and listen to what they can offer:

- Audio Dimensione - Rockwell, at the theater level
- Listening in Style, AVDI, Sound Dimension - Shangri-la Plaza EDSA

Check-out also the dealers here in WS; they would be happy to assist you in your hunt.

enjoy!

egay

.e.
egay
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby jack ryan09 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:43 am

Hi!

Anyone can tell if this Sony and their other ES models still available locally ? Quite ineterested ;)

SACDS, where to check aside from Fully Booked ?

TIA.
jack ryan09
Citizen
Citizen

Return to Digital