moving on...

vintage and modern toys of the old dog :-)

Moderator: vintage_dog

Re: moving on...

Postby vintage_dog » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:33 pm

thanks guys...it's been a very slow process for me to just "get over it and move on"...some say "male menopause lang or mid-life crisis" lang yan...am glad i have supportive and crazy friends around.. :)

really appreciate your encouragement and nice words...
vintage_dog
Administrator
Administrator

Postby dante » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:02 pm

vintage_dog wrote:thanks guys...it's been a very slow process for me to just "get over it and move on"...some say "male menopause lang or mid-life crisis" lang yan...am glad i have supportive and crazy friends around.. :)

really appreciate your encouragement and nice words...

Bro, that's what frens are for! ;) We're here for you! ;)
dante
cool dude

Postby JackD201 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 pm

As they say, efren in need is efren indeed! :D :D :D
JackD201
Immortal

Postby rtsyrtsy » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:31 pm

vintage_dog wrote:would you believe she's doing a masters course on interactive and industrial design under Architecture. her Stanford masters was in Education on learning, development and technology after a computer science college degree. then she'll pursue a Phd in IT as a "final step"...sabi ko yun na yung mana nya sa amin - tuition. :)

Hmm, a few years after she graduates from her PhD, she'd have developed fantastically designed schools where the teachers are clones of Einstein, Picasso, Mozart, etc. that attend to students' every need.

Let me know when she needs a teaching assistant. I'd send my CV!
rtsyrtsy

Postby dimfer » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:26 pm

JackD201 wrote:
dimfer wrote:I am available for adoption :angel: my wife and 2 kids too

Does the Porsche and the Sound System come with the package too? :devil: :devil: :devil:

negotiable :angel: depends on what Papa VD let's me play with :$

on a serious note, I can only see better things ahead for Francis and Marlene. Both of you seem to be into a lot of stuff - having grown up kids and empty nest is the best time to pursue your real passion, be it sport, volunteering, arts, craft, travel or whatever. Because normally at this point, you are still healthy enough, has enough time and has enough financial resources. Very very few parents can claim having all three (without worry at all) while still rearing children. And by the time you get bored with this stage, you will have grand kids and will enter the next phase.
dimfer
Fanatic
Fanatic

Previous

Return to / VD's doghouse \