OLIVE Music Server Pay lite 0% Interest 12 mos to Pay

Moderator: redline_xp

Re: OLIVE - High Definition Music Server

Postby redline_xp » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:11 pm

dafos wrote:Ryan, maybe you should contact Mr Clinton Palanca and inform him that audiophile quality playback from ripped CD's is just half the story. Is he even aware of high res downloads?

Hi Gerry,

Yes he is aware of high res downloads and had some few discussions. The mere fact that he was happy with the sound quality ripped cd from Olive perhaps there might be a separate discussions with hi res download... ;) ;) :D :lol: :lol:
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: OLIVE - ***Software Update***

Postby redline_xp » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:17 am

Dear Olive Partners,

We are pleased to announce that software version 4.1.9 is now available for download. Please update if possible all your current O2M, O3HD, O4HD, or O6HD models to have access to all the great new features, improvements and bug fixes. Please feel free to hand out the feature quick guide to customers to further explain the newly added functionality of 4.1.9.

Download features : http://downloads.olive.us/SWUpgrade/gui ... ide419.pdf

http://www.olive.us/support/software/installation.html

Please update your OLIVE
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: OLIVE -***New Stocks Arrived***

Postby redline_xp » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:06 am

New Stocks Arrived. Refer to 1st post for listed dealers. Many thanks
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: OLIVE - ***TAS Editor's Choice Award 2012***

Postby redline_xp » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:30 am

O6HD receives 2012 Editors' Choice Award from the absolute sound magazine:

"The Olive O6HD is a turn-key music server that offers very high sound quality and a simple way of storing large amounts of music. If you want a very high-quality unit that does not involve fighting through a computer, this is an excellent choice!"

-From Olive FB Account

Like them in Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OliveHDMusic
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby redline_xp » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:04 am

Dear Olive partners and friends,

We are happy to have received the 2012 Editors' Choice award for the O6HD from the prestigious US magazine "the absolute sound". Here is what they have to say about the O6HD:

"The Olive O6HD is a turn-key music server that offers very high sound quality and a simple way of storing large amounts of music. If you want a very high-quality unit that does not involve fighting through a computer, this is an excellent choice!"

Spain, ON/OFF magazine, O3HD, 5 stars!
"The new O3HD creates the best mixture between simplicity and quality at the same time and allows music lovers to enjoy
their music collections without investing a huge amount of money compared to other solutions in the market!"

The Philippines, Rogue magazine, O6HD
""Might be the most analog-sounding music server ever made. Take my word that it sounds fantastic!"

Spain, ON/OFF magazine, O6HD
"A source that is the perfect synthesis between audiophile purism and technological sophistication."

Thank you very much.
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: OLIVE - ***Audio Test Mag***

Postby redline_xp » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:45 am

Olive O6HD is rated Reference Class by Germany's AUDIO TEST magazine.

The O6HD has just received the top rating in the February/March issue of one of Germany's top HiFi magazines. Here is what they have to say about the O6HD:

"For the lover of a neatly organized music library we have reviewed Olive's top-of-the-line O6HD, and if it would have been up to us we would have never returned the unit to Olive. ... The components used on the DAC wallow in luxury and allow the best dynamics while minimizing non-linear distortions ... Jitter is almost non-existent and far away from having any influence on sound quality ... We have listened to a wide range of different music pieces and have been extremely impressed by the dynamics of the O6HD which delivers subtle details, fulminant acoustic colors and timbre as well as vivid vocals ... For high resolution recordings and high quality sound the O6HD is one of the best music servers in the market."

95 of a total of 100 Points
Reference Class
Price/Value: Very Good
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby redline_xp » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:10 am

New Olive Stocks Arrived this Morning. Please get in touch with your dealer :)

Many Thanks
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

***New Software Version 4.2.0***

Postby redline_xp » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:26 am

Dear Olive Friends,

We are pleased to announce that the beta software version 4.2.0 is now available. If you have an O3HD, O4HD, or O6HD, please update your systems in order to gain full access to all the great new features, improvements and bug fixes.

Detailed release notes for software version 4.2.0 are here: http://www.olive.us/support/software/releasenotes.html

As always, please feel free to send us feedback on the latest software update and what you would like to see with future releases. We take your suggestions very seriously.

Lastly, if you have not done so already, "Like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for product updates, promotions, and the latest HD audio news.

Update your Olive NOW.

Keep Saving The Sound,

Olive Media
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: ***New Software Version 4.2.0***

Postby redline_xp » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:48 am

redline_xp wrote:Dear Olive Friends,

We are pleased to announce that the beta software version 4.2.0 is now available. If you have an O3HD, O4HD, or O6HD, please update your systems in order to gain full access to all the great new features, improvements and bug fixes.

Detailed release notes for software version 4.2.0 are here: http://www.olive.us/support/software/releasenotes.html

As always, please feel free to send us feedback on the latest software update and what you would like to see with future releases. We take your suggestions very seriously.

Lastly, if you have not done so already, "Like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for product updates, promotions, and the latest HD audio news.

Update your Olive NOW.

Keep Saving The Sound,

Olive Media

Just a clarification. The Software version that prompted your Olive unit is the official version. NOT "Beta" version. Sorry for the confusion,
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Olive O3HD Great Review

Postby redline_xp » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:05 am

Dear Olive partners and friends,

the O3HD has just been reviewed by the leading US gadget website http://www.gadgetreview.com and received the "Excellent" rating:

Bottom line: What you’re getting with the Olive O3HD Music Server is more than just a means for holding all of your music library in one physical place — good as that is. You’re also getting the means for accessing it and playing it not just where the 03HD is seated, but throughout your home since it supports multiple streams. The Olive O3HD Music Server is ... for those who want total control over their music library in today’s digital age.

Please read the full review at:

http://www.gadgetreview.com/2012/06/oli ... eview.html
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: OLIVE O6HD Review

Postby redline_xp » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:50 am

Olive O6HD receives Editors' Choice from digitaltrends.com

"The Olive 06HD music server benefits from unparalleled build quality and a high-end design that will satisfy any audiophile with a soft spot for digital music."

Read the full review at:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/home-audio ... hd-review/
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: OLIVE - O6HD Review from Vinyl Lover

Postby redline_xp » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:36 am

Dear Olive friends & partners,

thanks to the excellent PR work of Sound & Pixel Planet, our distributor in Spain, the O6HD has just received an excellent review from a renowned hardcore vinyl lover (as we all know not an easy task).

Here is what he has to say:

"I was anxious to test my first audio server, and it probably was the timing of my life. I´m usually a strong proponent and believer of the vinyl universe, but when I unpacked the O6D the first impression was fantastic. The unit is much bigger and robust that I have imagined from the pictures. A love on first sight!

To use and navigate the O6HD is so easy and intuitive that it is perfect for all those that are allergic to computers.

As an audiophile and vinyl user I used to get up every 20 minutes to change records, but now I love the experience of listening to an Opera with the O6HD. Just sitting back and listening, with a quality that matches many “purist” CD players with a price tag of several thousands of Euros."

For the full review (in Spanish)please visit:
http://www.hifilive.es/2012/07/11/olive ... r-musical/
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby edgarryan » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:48 pm

Just a question:

How different is this from a networked media tank, besides the obvious that NMTs can also play video as well as audio?
edgarryan
Citizen
Citizen

Postby redline_xp » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:35 am

edgarryan wrote:Just a question:

How different is this from a networked media tank, besides the obvious that NMTs can also play video as well as audio?

Hello Sir,

Olive is a dedicated music server designed for music lovers & discerning audiophiles. Capable of producing HD music 24/192 with high quality DACs. Simple to install & pleasure to use.
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby edgarryan » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:36 am

redline_xp wrote:

Hello Sir,

Olive is a dedicated music server designed for music lovers & discerning audiophiles. Capable of producing HD music 24/192 with high quality DACs. Simple to install & pleasure to use.

So, hypothetically, if I have a NMT and connect it to a 24/192 DAC, the result is the same as the Olive?
edgarryan
Citizen
Citizen

Postby redline_xp » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:01 pm

edgarryan wrote:
redline_xp wrote:

Hello Sir,

So, hypothetically, if I have a NMT and connect it to a 24/192 DAC, the result is the same as the Olive?

This is the beauty of Olive. YOU DON'T NEED NMT + DAC + Software + etc to play HD Music.

OLIVE is an ALL-IN- ONE solution. Your ticket to HD Music ;) ;) :) :)
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Stealth » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Hi Ryan,
Is there a wifi adapter available for Olive O3?

Tks, Jerry
Stealth
Citizen
Citizen

Postby redline_xp » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Stealth wrote:Hi Ryan,

Tks, Jerry

Hello Mr. Jerry,

Yes. We tested a wifi adapter & it worked. It will be available soon. Keep you posted.
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Stealth » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi Ryan,
I got an extra TP-Link wifi adapter. I wanna try it out on my olive o3. How do you set it up?

Tks, jerry

redline_xp wrote:

Tks, Jerry

Hello Mr. Jerry,

Yes. We tested a wifi adapter & it worked. It will be available soon. Keep you posted.
Stealth
Citizen
Citizen

Postby redline_xp » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:08 am

I got an extra TP-Link wifi adapter. I wanna try it out on my olive o3. How do you set it up?

Tks, jerry

redline_xp wrote:

Tks, Jerry

Hello Mr. Jerry,

Hi Mr. Jerry,

I don't have expirience with TP Link wifi adapter. But I'm sure you can refer to its TP link Manual for set up. Hope It will be up & running with your O3. :) :) :)
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to >> Audio Manila <<