Audio Technica AT770 (sound burger)

If you have technical problems encountered in the forum, do let us know, and we'll try to sort it out.

Audio Technica AT770 (sound burger)

Postby soulcollector » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:13 pm

hi masters,

i just bought a new old stock of portable sound burger turntable. However, it seems to have problems with it's pitch because it spins too fast from the normal speed and has noise when it's on. im not sure which part to tweak to solve this issue. is it because of the new belt i installed (too tight or too thick), or power supply from it's adaptor or motor problem? i hope you can help me fix this little baby... :?:

regards!
soulcollector
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Audio Technica AT770 (sound burger)

Postby tenderobject » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:18 pm

bigay mo na lang saken yan pards :P
tenderobject
Master
Master

Postby KD » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:29 pm

You could try an extended burn in. If it is indeed NOS, it's likely to have been stored for a very long period. Let the motor spin for 12 hours or so and maybe the speed will normalize.
KD
Legend
Legend

Re:

Postby soulcollector » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:09 pm

KD wrote:You could try an extended burn in. If it is indeed NOS, it's likely to have been stored for a very long period. Let the motor spin for 12 hours or so and maybe the speed will normalize.

thanks KD. i did this already and nothing has changed. 45 rpm is ok but when im converting it to 33 1/3 rpm it's almost the same as 45 rpm... :(
soulcollector
Citizen
Citizen

Return to Helpdesk and Information