LF: Car Body Repair & Paint Shop.

LF: Car Body Repair & Paint Shop.

Postby BenC » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Hi,
Am looking for a good car body repair and paint shop. Came across AT The Wet Look shop while surfing the net. They offer 2yr warranty on their paint job. (Looks impressive to me). Has anybody tried their services? Would appreciate some feedbacks. Thanks!
BenC
BenC
Citizen
Citizen

Re: LF: Car Body Repair & Paint Shop.

Postby Noel » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:03 pm

I am also looking for a quality car shop for complete body and paint job, preferably Ortigas vicinity. Someone reliable and trustworthy, as i will have to entrust car while I am abroad. Would appreciate referrals.
Noel
Citizen
Citizen

Postby kabubi » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:30 pm

idol BenC,

is the service for your beloved Benz? if it is, contact Robert (rvc) he is a part of the triumvirate that runs Route 66 which specializes in the restoration of Benzes. highly HIGHLY recommended.

to answer your question, MoJazz swears by AT's Wetlook. a little pricey but i think they're worth it. they dont even have to wait for the summer months to do painting.

you might also want to try Fabulous in Valencia, QC.
kabubi
Legend
Legend

Postby hypertriode » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Try Citimotors Pasong Tamo corner Yulo Sts. 8927030, look for Sonny Pangilinan :-)
hypertriode
Grand Master

Postby Hyperion » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:15 pm

In my research to have my beater car repainted (havent materialized since I cannot afford to have no car for 3 weeks) ... I came across:

East 45 Customs in Cubao
https://www.facebook.com/east45customs
http://east45customs.yolasite.com/

and

Patpaint in San Juan
https://www.facebook.com/patpaint.sanjuan

I got good offers from both of them and will have my car repainted by either (currently leaning towards East45) soon hehe.
Hyperion

Postby Noel » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:27 am

Thanks Hansen. Mine will require some serious body alignment in addition to the usual body works and painting. When I researched this a year ago I came up with Velocity shop along Shaw. They have a computerized body alignment setup so I am leaning with them.
Noel
Citizen
Citizen

Postby Hyperion » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:31 am

Noel wrote:Thanks Hansen. Mine will require some serious body alignment in addition to the usual body works and painting. When I researched this a year ago I came up with Velocity shop along Shaw. They have a computerized body alignment setup so I am leaning with them.

Car involved in major collision? Fortunately while my beater has the usual minor dents, scratches and bumpers literally used as bumpers ... it doesnt need body alignment. Velocity paint job is 35k for hilamos and 50k for change color and that doesnt include body repair yet. That is too much for a beater car methinks but ok for a collectible and or high value car.
Hyperion

Postby Noel » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Hyperion wrote:Car involved in major collision? Fortunately while my beater has the usual minor dents, scratches and bumpers literally used as bumpers ... it doesnt need body alignment. Velocity paint job is 35k for hilamos and 50k for change color and that doesnt include body repair yet. That is too much for a beater car methinks but ok for a collectible and or high value car.

Yeah major collision concealed by an unscrupulous seller. Velocity hilamos price is like twice the price of East45 I wonder if they are worth it. My car is just a 2005 Mazda 3 which I use for the few weeks a year I am not overseas.
Noel
Citizen
Citizen

Postby Hyperion » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:21 am

Noel wrote:
Hyperion wrote:Car involved in major collision? Fortunately while my beater has the usual minor dents, scratches and bumpers literally used as bumpers ... it doesnt need body alignment. Velocity paint job is 35k for hilamos and 50k for change color and that doesnt include body repair yet. That is too much for a beater car methinks but ok for a collectible and or high value car.

Yeah major collision concealed by an unscrupulous seller. Velocity hilamos price is like twice the price of East45 I wonder if they are worth it. My car is just a 2005 Mazda 3 which I use for the few weeks a year I am not overseas.

Why not have it aligned at Velocity and then have it painted elsewhere.
Hyperion

Postby John Martin » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:27 am

BenC wrote:Hi,
Am looking for a good car body repair and paint shop. Came across AT The Wet Look shop while surfing the net. They offer 2yr warranty on their paint job. (Looks impressive to me). Has anybody tried their services? Would appreciate some feedbacks. Thanks!
BenC

Sir, may I ask what you're vehicle is? Make and Model?
John Martin
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Noel » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:29 am

Yup that's certainly an option. Though it is more convenient to give the whole job to one shop.
Noel
Citizen
Citizen

Return to BUSINESS MATTERS