Pnoy visits room 445

Val Villanueva's special audio forum

Moderator: audiostar

Pnoy visits room 445

Postby audiostar » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:35 pm

PHOTOS COURTESY OF DOC. LITO GOZUM (STREOPHILE)
audiostar

Location: audio nirvana st., speakers corner ave. music city, mars

Re: Pnoy visits room 445

Postby sumnerbrowne » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Awesome! Hope Val can write about his exchange with PNoy. Did he ask about how DIY compares to branded equipment or what it would take in terms of commitment and passion to take this route? Looking forward to your next column, Val.
sumnerbrowne
Master
Master

Postby audiostar » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:32 am

sumnerbrowne wrote:Awesome! Hope Val can write about his exchange with PNoy. Did he ask about how DIY compares to branded equipment or what it would take in terms of commitment and passion to take this route? Looking forward to your next column, Val.

It was a humbling experience Von. I was really awed by his deep love for music. He sincerely asked a lot of questions like where we source vacuum tubes and vinyls, among others. What really got me was when he said our system sounded so good that it can compete head on with the more expensive system he earlier heard. This is not an exaggeration guys :)
audiostar

Postby audiostar » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:31 pm

The team and members of their respective families posing with the President :-)
audiostar

Postby sumnerbrowne » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:13 pm

audiostar wrote:
sumnerbrowne wrote:Awesome! Hope Val can write about his exchange with PNoy. Did he ask about how DIY compares to branded equipment or what it would take in terms of commitment and passion to take this route? Looking forward to your next column, Val.

It was a humbling experience Von. I was really awed by his deep love for music. He sincerely asked a lot of questions like where we source vacuum tubes and vinyls, among others. What really got me was when he said our system sounded so good that it can compete head on with the more expensive system he earlier heard. This is not an exaggeration guys :)

Totoo pala talaga yung sinabi ni Chiz Escudero tungkol sa audiophile side ng Presidente.

Congrats,Val and team. Did he share what his audio system consists of? Excited to see how you'd frame his visit if and when you will deck a column on this.
sumnerbrowne
Master
Master

Return to audiostar's corner