Sessions, parties & audio tours!!

Val Villanueva's special audio forum

Moderator: audiostar

Re: Mark June 18 on your calendar! You're all invited!!!!

Postby tenderobject » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:12 am

sarap!!!!!!!! mamimiss ko ito pagbalik ko iran :(

maraming maraming salamat sa mga nagbirthday at sayo ser rene!
tenderobject
Master
Master

Postby JackD201 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:43 am

Nakakamiss na kayo! Sayang I wasn't able to make it. Masama ang pakiramdam ko kahapon :(

Happy Brithday to my celebrant buddies. By looking at the pics you guys seem to be getting YOUNGER not older! Iba na talaga ang mga marunong magdala!

Cheers guys!
JackD201
Immortal

Postby quarterback » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:12 am

Had i known that there's a 2 hour gap between the wedding rites and reception, i would have stayed at the party. Lumamig tuloy yung panga :(
quarterback
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby audiostar » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:36 pm

quarterback wrote:Had i known that there's a 2 hour gap between the wedding rites and reception, i would have stayed at the party. Lumamig tuloy yung panga :(

Thanks everyone!! It was another riotously-fun celebration. Our joint Bday celebration (I, doc randy, doc tristan and tony.. sad but atty. jun aka crisdlr is no longer with us) is getting to be a mid-year reuion among us, audio freaks :) Looking forward to another great time with you guys at the Hi-Fi show, Xmas get-together and a repeat of last night's grand party next year :clap: :clap: :clap:

@chito the panga ng tuna tasted excellent. Special thanks for your share, to think that dumaan ka lang (naka barong pa :lol: ) just to deliver it for us!!
audiostar

Location: audio nirvana st., speakers corner ave. music city, mars

Postby quarterback » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:38 pm

audiostar wrote:
quarterback wrote:Had i known that there's a 2 hour gap between the wedding rites and reception, i would have stayed at the party. Lumamig tuloy yung panga :(

Thanks everyone!! It was another riotously-fun celebration. Our joint Bday celebration (I, doc randy, doc tristan and tony.. sad but atty. jun aka crisdlr is no longer with us) is getting to be a mid-year reuion among us, audio freaks :) Looking forward to another great time with you guys at the Hi-Fi show, Xmas get-together and a repeat of last night's grand party next year :clap: :clap: :clap:

@chito the panga ng tuna tasted excellent. Special thanks for your share, to think that dumaan ka lang (naka barong pa :lol: ) just to deliver it for us!!

syang naman kung hindi ko madala. ako pa nga namingwit nyan sa gen san. pain 3 tao. ;)
Last edited by quarterback on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quarterback
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Sessions, parties & audio tours!!

Postby skeesix » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Opsss, Doc Randy, Happy natal day din. ;)
skeesix
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby dimfer » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:12 pm

happy birthday to the celebrants...

kainggit :envy: it looks like everybody was having fun
dimfer
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Noel_14 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Happy birthday mga sir and happy anniversary. Nice pics sir rene. I enjoy the food and the kalokohans :D :D :D
Noel_14
Citizen
Citizen

Postby Jon Agner » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:26 pm

my wife's pics during that night:

Iba ang may pinagsamahan.... mag beer muna tayo....

Ano ang nasa isip mo MC?

ganyan ka hi-tech si Hyper.... parang commercial ano... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Si Santino este Bimby este Val.... :$ :$ :$

Hmmmm..... ano ba talaga Koya.... ]:) ]:) ]:)

sa mga mahilig sa BOKEH..... :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you to Val, Doc Randy, Doc Tristan, tony A and Hyper...... nabusog kami :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Jon Agner
Legend
Legend

Session w/ Audiostar (and the new Lumix User) :-)

Postby Superman » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:02 pm

Superman
Master Showman

Postby audiostar » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:43 pm

Thanks for posting Jen :-) and many thanks to you guys for the visit. Ang galing ng potograper ;-)
audiostar

Postby kabubi » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:09 am

it takes a truly great photographer to bring you to an epiphany of sorts, and make you exclaim : "Langya, guapo pala ako! Totoo nga ang pinagsasabi nila..."

masterful command of the (new and expensive) camera. alas! the hobby will last for only 8 months :devil:

sayang, di mo pinakita ang galing mo sa pagkuha ng bokeh :lol:

and of course, it was a truly most enjoyable afternoon with very good friends, making new discoveries in the hobby and loving the food, the company and the music :D
kabubi
Legend
Legend

Re: Session w/ Audiostar (and the new Lumix User) :-)

Postby jadis » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:26 am

Superman wrote:

Ok ang posing ni Pat Morita dito ah. :lol: One hand on the left ear. Tuning the left channel? Di ko alam na left-right na ang style ni Pat ngayon, dati atras-abante lang. :lol: Nice to see you guys had fun in Val's place. :)
jadis
Legend
Legend

Postby plasticman » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Thank you very much Val for having us over last Tuesday! It was a perfect way to end the long weekend!

It was day of "greats". Great food to start the event. Great company, both for the serious listening and the not so serious moments between tracks. We also had a great new photographer with brand new lenses to boot! (Yun nga lang, may nginig ang ibang kuha. Dala na siguro ng edad :rofl: ).

There was also quite a stash of great sounding lps na dala nung aspiring paparazzi. Specially that last lp that looked quite unassuming pero hayop pala ang recording! Time to hit the net to hunt for that lp!

The kicker were the "great" tubes brought by Pat Morita! I didn't expect it to have that big an impact in your already previously superb sounding system! Ngayon lang rin ako nakadinig ng tubo ng sadyang may label na "left" or "right"! :o

I would have preferred to stay with you guys till well into the night. Kaya lang ayaw mag-taksi kasi nung paparazzi natin kaya ipinag-maneho ko pa |(
plasticman
Citizen
Citizen

Postby ttommy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:30 pm

Looking great guys, I love the how the look of the rack matches the bases of the turntables... lovely pictures, thanks!
ttommy
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Session w/ Audiostar (and the new Lumix User) :-)

Postby plasticman » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:31 pm

jadis wrote:
Superman wrote:

Ok ang posing ni Pat Morita dito ah. :lol: One hand on the left ear. Tuning the left channel? Di ko alam na left-right na ang style ni Pat ngayon, dati atras-abante lang. :lol: Nice to see you guys had fun in Val's place. :)

Jadis,

Baka Pat Morita is really listening to the left channel here. :P

But seriously, his newly discovered tubes for phono are specifically labeled with "left/right". Getting them into the proper channel results in sonic bliss. Sticking them in the wrong way however will have your system spewing crap! :lol:

VAl,

nakahanap ka na ba nung :x lp? Langya kasi si paparazzi, pinadinig pa eh! :@
plasticman
Citizen
Citizen

Postby audiostar » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Baka naman bozoparazzi :-D kaya naman nagpotograper yan para mamboso. May parating daw na lps kasama na yun new 'discovery' natin ;-)
audiostar

Postby amonv » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:43 pm

Thank you Val for the musical afternoon… forget the audio friends :lol: :lol: :lol: ang gugulo eh ang ganda pa naman ng music coming from your system :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meron nga palang quality bass, all along, I focused on the mid/high clarity ( kaya nag horns ako ). Before, kala ko ,you can achieve bass using any speakers basta me punch ok na… pero when I heard plasticman’s and yours iba nga pala…. Langya talaga kayo val and Jaa… kasasabi ko lang I’m done with my systems… naghahanap ko ngayon ng quality/extended bass.

At last na meet ko din ang “the godfather”… thank you sir… hope to get pm’s from you regarding classical tips … or the Love Love album balato mo na lang yun sa akin :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: wag na dun sa 2... sobra na kasi ang mga yun

Val's phono stage with the green altec :bow: :bow: :bow: :clap: :clap: :clap: ... huwaw... last night and ngayon naubos na red wine ko... :) :) :) M not good with words like Val... but those who would like to listen ... just pm me... and you are welcome to come over.
amonv
Citizen
Citizen

Postby audiostar » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:49 pm

ttommy wrote:Looking great guys, I love the how the look of the rack matches the bases of the turntables... lovely pictures, thanks!

Thanks Tito, I would love to have you over at my place if and when you'd be in town :-)
audiostar

Postby ttommy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Thanks Tito, I would love to have you over at my place if and when you'd be in town :-)

I'd be honored, Val. Hopefully next year!
ttommy
Citizen
Citizen

PreviousNext

Return to audiostar's corner