Tube 101 (for beginners)

Moderator: bb3

Postby vintage_dog » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:48 pm

i was there is spirit :-) tuesday club guys (i was a member in the 90s) are a great bunch and am glad na tuloy din ito...

as gerry/boy and other guys know, i couldn't go as my wife and i were the principal coordinators of a fund-raising campaign for a foundation. ended 11:30pm but was at intramuros that time so hindi talaga aabot...

sa sunod nalang.

congrats and thanks guys...

:D
vintage_dog
Administrator
Administrator

Postby bb3 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:20 pm

on behalf of the other members of the club (gerry k, cesar cruz, joey c, wilson ledesma etc..), i'd like to thank all of you who made it worthwhile.

it's always nice to meet fellow afficionados and even better to know that i wasn't the only one "lost" during the first half of the talk :wink:

will be planning for the next one.
stay tuned and will keep you posted

thanks again.
bb3
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby tony » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:29 pm

hi,

i believe we should bring this to the next higher level...i would like to see seminars dealing not only with tube basics, but getting deeper into tubes, after all tube analysis was the forerunner of solidstate designs, (circuit wise)...

i would like to see young generation of filipinos learning about tubes, not just tube-rolling and stuff but really getting into circuit level....
tony
Fanatic
Fanatic

Previous

Return to TUESDAY CLUB