Greetings from HP

Moderator: bb3

Greetings from HP

Postby bb3 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:34 pm

Gerry Kaimo (bomalabs) just received this email from HP today and was kind enough to share it with us.
Since we know Pearson as a guy who shuns being photographed and hardly shares his pic for viewing, this is probably a first wherein the man greets us “odyopayls”

Gerry, I can finally put a face to the name after all these years.
Thanks again classmate!

-----------------------------

BTW, as in typical Tuesday club fashion, a few of us held our “annual Christmas get together” last week. Athough there are no definite plans in reviving the club as an active audio organization, we thought it would be nice to have small reunion to see what we have all been up to. So we’re calling on former members (nocti, VD, spectral, setup1, hein, etc..) to send me a PM and see what we may come up with. Who knows, we may be able to invite AJ Van Den Hul to share his “audio anecdotes” again. Or Joseph E. (setup1) may again oblige us with an intimate evening with his Guarneri (or was it a Strad?)

cheers :)
bb3
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby vintage_dog » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:52 pm

hey boy, was just chatting with cesar c last night during a mini-session with a few guys and he mentioned about the plans to possibly "revive" the tuesday club... sabit ako noon, sabit ako uli :D ... sounds like a great idea...
vintage_dog
Administrator
Administrator

Postby noctilux » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:48 pm

Boy B. III,

Mabuhay ang Tuesday Club! Time's been too long for a revival of the usual suspects. What's great about meeting up again is the likely anecdotes comprised of rehashed stories about the audio buddies (30%), anything under the sun (30%), music (30%), and audio gear (10%). If you build it they will come, sabi nga ni Kevin C before he decided to become the, belch, Postman.

The picture HP sent actually came out in last month's TAS. Finally revealing himself to his fans. How he looked has always been a mystery to the readers. His picture actually popped up in the smaller format TAS in the nineties maybe by accident. I remember it being a candid shot in one of the HiFi shows.

Salud,
Nhocty
noctilux
Citizen
Citizen

Postby detubo » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:04 pm

if the tuesday club plans a get together just set it for nov 11. i'll be serving wine and cocktails at around 8pm during the hifi show. i already have 2 demo rooms that will be kept open late into the evening. maybe we can get some others to participate (JR?). venue, alcohol, food.....ano pa kailangan na HINDI ILLEGAL.
detubo
Master
Master

Postby rvc » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:37 am

maari po bang makisabit?
rvc
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby jamants » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:50 pm

ako pwede rin ba sumabit? :D
jamants
Fanatic