Tue Club

Moderator: bb3

Postby JackD201 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:55 pm

Spectral wrote:oh by the way one thing I like about this group is none of them are nagmamarunong or feeling "great" like a lot of new audiophiles I met of recent. So I must warn those aspiring new gen. audiophile, if you have a large ego forget about associating with this group.

hahahahahaha!!!!!


...............or else you'll meet my double black belt! :twisted:

Hoy Kuya, nabuhay ka! So when we gonna meet up?
User avatar
JackD201
Immortal
 
Posts: 10017
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:10 am
Location: Bozania

hey spectral

Postby bomalabs » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:52 pm

the spectral legend lives on. as one of our most faithful and supportive members, spectral will do this organization good. he is certainly missed by the Tuesday Club, and we are hoping he shows up at one the Tuesday night gigs.
We miss his intuitive knowledge, genuine passion for music, and most of all, his unrelenting demand for the truth. Whether they be small, intimate systems, or million-peso set ups, he knows what is real and what is not. And his wry sense of humor make hanging out with him more fun for all. You rock, spectral. We miss you, man.

We miss your mark levinson with the magic switch, too.
bomalabs
Citizen
Citizen
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:02 pm

Postby sinar » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:07 pm

spectral is truly a legend. he's the one who taught me and another audio buddy the difference in sound between levinson and all other gears. sobrang galing na BI :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
sinar
Citizen
Citizen
 
Posts: 963
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:59 pm

hello po.

Postby skarlet » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:46 pm

exciting yung mga plans ng tues club. pwede ba ako makisali? i wanna learn more about this. may maitutulong ba ako? entertainment/jam lang kaya ko basta malapit lang yung venue (hehe vintage dog...may utang pa ako sa inyo ni dante...ang layo ng bahay niyo e).
skarlet
Citizen
Citizen
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: qc

but of course, skarlet

Postby bomalabs » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:03 am

by all means, kasali po kayo sa amin susunod na programa. i will get in touch with you directly. napakaliit ng mundo na ito. in my n/a records days, i used to manage cynthia alexander some others. now i am focusing on helping noel cabangon these days.
i am sure we will be speaking the same language. after all, the bottom line is the music. before and after all the tubes, solid states, speakers and tweeters and what have you, it is the love of music that draws us all together. we will be honored to have you with us sa next project namin.
mabuhay ka!!
bomalabs
Citizen
Citizen
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:02 pm

Postby bb3 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:52 am

classmate,
yan, may vocalist na tayo. :)
maybe we can set up something with colby and the rest of the guys and have one of our mini concerts again.
bb3
Fanatic
Fanatic
 
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 6:20 pm

Postby dante » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:04 am

Gerry and Boy, Skarlet will wow everybody so a nice mini concert will be great. She's best with good sidemen. Ska, kelan din tayo sa bahay ni Francis?
User avatar
dante
cool dude
 
Posts: 3206
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:05 pm

Postby skarlet » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:16 pm

gerry is that you?! long time no see!

game ako basta wag masyadong malayo. commuter ako e. basta within the area of makati to malabon, except fairview,game ako.basta wala akong ibang gig. okey yan si colby. i also suggest koko din and aya.pero kahit sino kasamang musiko game ako.

francis and dante... ang layo naman kasi ng ayala alabang. gimik naman tayo one friday either sa UP Diliman sa Silungan or sa kenny's. matutuwa mga tatay ko dun kung may madala akong mga bagong friends. ang mga matatandang musiko yun yung kaligayahan nila, pag naaalala sila ng mga batang musiko.

game!
skarlet
Citizen
Citizen
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: qc

Postby dante » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:25 pm

skarlet wrote:
francis and dante... ang layo naman kasi ng ayala alabang. gimik naman tayo one friday either sa UP Diliman sa Silungan or sa kenny's. matutuwa mga tatay ko dun kung may madala akong mga bagong friends. ang mga matatandang musiko yun yung kaligayahan nila, pag naaalala sila ng mga batang musiko.!


Meron naman tayong sasakyan Ska. Sabay ka na lang. Isama natin sina Aya.
User avatar
dante
cool dude
 
Posts: 3206
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:05 pm

Postby vintage_dog » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:32 am

am game too.... 8)
User avatar
vintage_dog
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 7375
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:35 pm
Location: south of town

Re: hello po.

Postby bb3 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:50 am

skarlet wrote:exciting yung mga plans ng tues club. pwede ba ako makisali? i wanna learn more about this. may maitutulong ba ako? entertainment/jam lang kaya ko basta malapit lang yung venue (hehe vintage dog...may utang pa ako sa inyo ni dante...ang layo ng bahay niyo e).


hi skarlet,
do we get to hear your version of Bong P's Beat Contemplation? :)
bb3
Fanatic
Fanatic
 
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 6:20 pm

Postby skarlet » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:38 am

bb3 hi. hay naku, brownbeat tried to make a rendition of that song and we were planning to call it brownbeat contemplation sana. kaso hindi ako happy dun sa kinalabasan kaya samba song na lang ginawa namin. Nilayo ko sha sa original batucada arrangement and gave it a very motown 60s soul intro with a traditional ska vibe. sige gagawan ko ng skarlet rendition yun beat contemplation. i also like batucada sa Kalesa pero mejo challenging gawin yun.

kanina nag jam kami ni kuya Bobbet Bernadas(pianist) ng bop na Paradise City ng Guns and Roses...hahaha...wala lang, nahilo ako.
skarlet
Citizen
Citizen
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: qc

Postby arnoldc » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:20 am

skarlet wrote:kanina nag jam kami ni kuya Bobbet Bernadas(pianist) ng bop na Paradise City ng Guns and Roses...hahaha...wala lang, nahilo ako.

This I gotta hear!!
arnoldc
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 14116
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:22 pm
Location: Makati

Postby Jon Agner » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:32 am

skarlet wrote:bb3 hi. hay naku, brownbeat tried to make a rendition of that song and we were planning to call it brownbeat contemplation sana. kaso hindi ako happy dun sa kinalabasan kaya samba song na lang ginawa namin. Nilayo ko sha sa original batucada arrangement and gave it a very motown 60s soul intro with a traditional ska vibe. sige gagawan ko ng skarlet rendition yun beat contemplation. i also like batucada sa Kalesa pero mejo challenging gawin yun.

kanina nag jam kami ni kuya Bobbet Bernadas(pianist) ng bop na Paradise City ng Guns and Roses...hahaha...wala lang, nahilo ako.


Skarlet,

Nasa brownbeat all stars CD ba yung Samba Song version ninyo?
User avatar
Jon Agner
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 10550
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 6:48 pm
Location: Sa isang kabukiran na malapit sa tabing dagat

Re: Tue Club

Postby sumnerbrowne » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:44 am

Cool! A number of our legends and masters actually worked with the vocalist for Put3Ska and Brownbeat Allstars. Skarlet is Myra Ruaro, right?

I wonder if they actually got to discuss supporting her via a vinyl or CD release...
sumnerbrowne
Master
Master
 
Posts: 2505
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:53 pm

Re: Tue Club

Postby Gerry Kaimo » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:11 pm

Boy- (classmate),

Maybe we can get the gang back together early next year. Time seems ripe to swap old stories and chat about new stuff. Am sure Vintage Dog would enjoy it as well. Will call Cesar and the other 'Usual Suspects".

What sayeth thou?
Gerry Kaimo
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:07 pm

Re: Tue Club

Postby vintage_dog » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:39 pm

Cool idea! Glad to help...perhaps we can invite skarlet to a mtg.

Am still down under, back jan11 :)
User avatar
vintage_dog
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 7375
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:35 pm
Location: south of town

Re: Tue Club

Postby bb3 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:39 am

Gerry /VD, that would be great!
Let's start with whoever can come and maybe organize a grand 25th year Tue Club reunion :) with the other others - Spectral, Setup1, Hein, and other non WS like Doc Castro, Jojo O, etc
Sama pa ba natin si Richard Gomez? :)
bb3
Fanatic
Fanatic
 
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 6:20 pm

Re: Tue Club

Postby noctilux » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:42 pm

Sounds great! It's a good thing you remembered to count me in. Pupunta ako!

Noctilux aka Richard Gomez

bb3 wrote:Gerry /VD, that would be great!
Let's start with whoever can come and maybe organize a grand 25th year Tue Club reunion :) with the other others - Spectral, Setup1, Hein, and other non WS like Doc Castro, Jojo O, etc
Sama pa ba natin si Richard Gomez? :)
User avatar
noctilux
Citizen
Citizen
 
Posts: 726
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:14 am

Previous

Return to TUESDAY CLUB

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest