Crowdsourcing content for the Trodt website

Moderator: ttommy

Re: Crowdsourcing content for the Trodt website

Postby ttommy » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:18 am

Additional updates: Preamp content (Musika, TVC), Phonostage content and Review (by Paul/Mamimili).

Unless I get technical specs for Amplifier, Preamp and Phono products, I consider those sections complete. This isn't necessarily a bad thing for a site just starting out, i.e, if someone uses the contact form to inquire about specs, then Trodt gains a lead :) That said, we'll still have to fill this in sometime in the next few months, just that I don't wan't to delay site launch if those aren't provided soon.

Speaking of launch/go live, I'm hoping to do it by this coming weekend July 1st, 2011. The sections that need more work are Custom, Product Gallery, Customer Showcase and Videos. Stay tuned!

(Oops, forgot to mention, Val, I added your picture onto the Featured Review. Is that okay with you? We could also use one of your "hippier" picture if you prefer ;) )
ttommy
Citizen
Citizen

Postby ttommy » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:50 am

Alright folks, the Trodt Audio website is ready to be launched. The last updates were done to Custom, Gallery, Showcase and Videos.

Please note the following:

Patrick, there's an email account called info@trodtaudio.com that'll get all the communications from the contact form. I'll send you the particulars about how you can access this account via email. Kindly review the site and if we're good to go, I'll remove the coming soon page and the site shall be visible to the world. Note that two amplifier series don't have specs, however, the 845 and 6C33C-B. But I think we're good to go regardless.

Val, I've switched the placement of your picture to *after* the featured review alongside a blurb about the Philstar broadsheet/online newspaper.

Chuckyboy, I hope you don't mind that I've used your system in the featured showcase.

Ding, I'll put you in there as well when I get some material from you. (No rush.)

Jack, I thought about using your comments/feedback about Trodt but it would be great if we can have a "money shot," e.g. Trodt gear in The Lair, so I've deferred it for now.

Thanks!
ttommy
Citizen
Citizen

Postby ESaudio » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:34 am

Truly impressive Tito!

And with all the inputs, i believe it's a go for launching. :rock:
ESaudio
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby timber715 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:16 pm

very nice work on the site, congratulations... it should bring more clients soon so be ready with the register... :rock: :rock: :rock:
timber715
Citizen
Citizen

Postby audiostar » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:31 pm

ttommy wrote:Val, I've switched the placement of your picture to *after* the featured review alongside a blurb about the Philstar broadsheet/online newspaper.

Hi Tito, can I send you an updated profile photo? My online photo was taken many moons ago, I don't know why the STAR has only updated my photo in its hard print. Kindly PM me your email so I can send you the updated photo. Thanks :)
audiostar

Location: audio nirvana st., speakers corner ave. music city, mars

Postby plasticman » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:54 pm

audiostar wrote:
ttommy wrote:Val, I've switched the placement of your picture to *after* the featured review alongside a blurb about the Philstar broadsheet/online newspaper.

Hi Tito, can I send you an updated profile photo? My online photo was taken many moons ago, I don't know why the STAR has only updated my photo in its hard print. Kindly PM me your email so I can send you the updated photo. Thanks :)

Sorry for the OT but I just can't help it......

Pogi naman yun pic mo Val ah! Parang bagong graduate sa high school! :rofl:
Last edited by plasticman on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
plasticman
Citizen
Citizen

Postby ttommy » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:45 pm

Alright, TrodtAudio.com is now LIVE!

You can access the site @ http://www.trodtaudio.com/

Thanks to all who've allowed the use of their content. Congrats to Mang Rod for having an online presence!

(Btw, Val, sent you PM, I'll update your picture when I get it.)
ttommy
Citizen
Citizen

Postby dieya! » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:37 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: :bow: :rock:
dieya!
Citizen
Citizen

Previous

Return to ttommy's corner