THANK YOU!!!!!

Moderators: JackD201, keith

THANK YOU!!!!!

Postby JackD201 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:58 pm

The VSA boys would like to thank all of our friends at WS both old and new for all the support you gave us. As you all know we are the newest kids on the block, the bunso so to speak and all of you made the experience of our first ever show memorable and enjoyable. Because of you guys, no kidding tanggal ang pagod sa saya. Pati sakit ng ulo dahil sa relentless 150 dB Percussion show ng kapit bahay namin tanggal din! Please allow us to name but a few to show our heartfelt appreciation.

detubo for working his butt off.

ihatejazz for entrusting a TNT 5 to guys like us ;) George, the new generation sigma sounds so good I'm sure you have another hit on your hands. Nonetheless may blow out talaga kami para sa iyo :D

MSM whose surgical precision with a TT allowed the best sound we could get from Tatang's front end. We owe you STEYK!!!

mva, I texted mva an SOS for an eclectic mix of software from his personal LP collection. Bro you saved our butts on Day 1. Not only did you bring half-speeds Ms and NMs you brought along your fantastic taste in music. Saludo! Seeing him teach his son about tubes was a sight to behold! :D You da man!

raffy, this guy actually stood in and manned the room for us when Keith and I were ready to drop. That hour gave us enough rest to get up again! You're a true friend Raff. Since we were kids, walang iwanan. ;)

fld, for sending over the awesome Analysis Plus Solo-Crystal cables. Pare, I feel bad I didn't get to see you but i felt your good vibes anyway :)

AV Installer Jaco Yupanco for his ears and his Lovan rack. Hey Bear, we're looking forward to working more with you.

Killer Mike and the volunteers for helping us move the big TV thing and for helping make ingress as painless as possible.

Jadis and JonAgner, come day 2 we along with guests to the VSA room were treated to a shootout between these two Primo LP collectors. I swear I wish I had a Studer A77 running at 15 ips to have recorded the treasures they had in their bags! Guys we learned so much from you today!

The Tonomen for allowing us to smoke in their CR :lol: Guys, fantastic work! I loved the sound of the Tono Personal with the Dali Concept 6. You proved that GOOD audio is not out of reach. Keep it up, we're pulling for you! BTW pa-order nga ng isa for my office. Serious!

The other fellow Strad clubbers macolive, koi, paolo p, tonydog, sinar for the moral support!

Dogears and Ice, I was fighting a cold and I was having trouble trusting my ears. These two guys helped us a lot during final set up. Moises, yung 4 seasons at Neil Diamond ha :)

M.L.I.B.O.G. for not disowning me. General courtmarshall lang daw. Back to Private. :lol:

Chris and Oldfogey for the encouragement! We will visit you both soon!

The smoking partners while looking (ako lang po, mabait sila :roll:) at pinoy flavors on the second floor. noctilux, bb3, and rvc

Our GOOD neighbor Eric, Pican and the Audioden guys. May all ,as detubo says, show EXHIBITIONISTS, have neighbors like you. Respectful of others. You guys have class. Thanks for the wine :)

This list would not be complete without our other partners in crime:

The AA boys! Thanks so much for handing out fliers for us at your room in the 4th floor! The synergy of the VPI, Von Schweikert, BAT Trinity was what did it. I feel like the luckiest guy in the show because I get to take all these goodies home. Well except for the TNT anyway.

Last but not least......

The VSA boys themselves cia, sith lord gamby (who graciously lent his personal pair of VR-1s to the tonomen), dante, roy, Chris, gar (Happy Bithday to Ate!) and all the other non-WS VSA-ers.

We hope we made you proud! :D

Thank you VD and wiredstate, when we joined here it was a way to pass the time. We never thought we'd make so many new friends.

THANK YOU!!!!!
Last edited by JackD201 on Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
JackD201
Immortal

Postby dogears » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:13 pm

Dogears and Ice, I was fighting a cold and I was having trouble trusting my ears. These two guys helped us a lot during final set up. Moises, yung 4 seasons at Neil Diamond ha

Hey, jack - the pleasure was ours! :D

we are now proud owners of Von Schweikert Audio.............................. t-shirts! :lol:
dogears
Master
Master

Re: THANK YOU!!!!!

Postby bb3 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:52 pm

jack,
pleasure to finally meet up with you and keith!

its great to finally see the faces of the people behind an excellent product.
in my opinion the VSA was one of the best sounding rooms during the show.
now, if only i could convince my son to quit college, i may be able to get a pair of your speakers. . .
in the meantime, i'll get a pair of lava lamps na lang muna at baka mas gumanda yung tunog sa kwarto ko!

JackD201 wrote:The smoking partners while looking (ako lang po, mabait sila :roll:) at pinoy flavors on the second floor. noctilux, bb3, and rvc

malalaman tuloy ni tonyboy kung nasaan kami everytime we were absent.
Last edited by bb3 on Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
bb3
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby dogears » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:06 am

lava lamps... the best tweak of the show! :lol:
dogears
Master
Master

Postby Bogart » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:46 am

Jack,

Maraming maraming salamat din sa pag display mo ng BAT gears at sa pagsagot sa mga katanungan ukol dito :)
Bogart
Citizen
Citizen

Postby jadis » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:04 am

it was indeed pleasurable to sit for hours to listen in the VS room. my friend from Alabang, Jun, enjoyed it very much, and so did my kumpare mr. strad speaker. hope i can convince our krell MRA friend to get the VS 11, para may 'free' listening na naman tayo. :)
jadis
Legend
Legend

Postby arnoldc » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:08 am

"it does not have a right to sound this good" -- jackd

referring to the Tono Personal 807 + Concept 6 combo :D

i will make a "custom" amp for you sir and keith, for your DB99 :twisted: your choice of parts ;)
arnoldc
Legend
Legend

Postby dante » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:28 am

Thnaks for the VSA shirt Jack and Keith. I would have come in on Sunday attired in the VSA black shirt, but I discovered to my horror that I will need to hit the gym a lot more times before I get the K to wear the shirt.
Great set up. Congrats!
dante
cool dude

Postby Jon Agner » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:50 am

Jack, Keith,

Thank you to for letting us sit (and meddle :lol: ) with your gears :) I do remember only being there for purposes of listening to the "Appasionata", but ended up pulling out my stuff as well.

It was the first time I listened to the Von Schweikerts and I'm impressed with the VS-BAT combo, especially when Jadis played the Vivaldi and Appasionata LPs (I want to have them too!!! )
Jon Agner
Legend
Legend

Postby jadis » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:17 am

Jon Agner wrote:Jack, Keith,

Thank you to for letting us sit (and meddle :lol: ) with your gears :) I do remember only being there for purposes of listening to the "Appasionata", but ended up pulling out my stuff as well.

It was the first time I listened to the Von Schweikerts and I'm impressed with the VS-BAT combo, especially when Jadis played the Vivaldi and Appasionata LPs (I want to have them too!!! )

oo nga, noh....thanks really, keith and jack, for giving us the opportunity to fiddle with the likes of a TNT 5 ( which I do not have :lol: )
and giving me a 'feel' of operating one. ok pala pag nalimot maglagay ng
record clamp. just press the mute on the remote, stuff the clamp, and de-mute! sarap. (wala ding akong pre-amp na may remote )

another memorable moment - a guy comes into the room, and asked me: magkano bang itong BAT na amp NIYO???? I almost laughed...cuz I wished akin yon, pwede ko nang i-uwi!
jadis
Legend
Legend

Postby conspicuous » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:21 am

dogears wrote:lava lamps... the best tweak of the show! :lol:

millions of pesos worth of technology to make sound into music and my son pays more attention to these lava lamps :lol: :lol:

jack / keith - your hard work at setting up was worth it :D . what an awesome sound! :o well, the timing of hearing santana's supernatural lp also helps :lol: :D

rest up and we boys from pioneer/united will visit the VSA lair one of these evenings as previously planned. :)
conspicuous
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Jon Agner » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:34 pm

jadis wrote:another memorable moment - a guy comes into the room, and asked me: magkano bang itong BAT na amp NIYO???? I almost laughed...cuz I wished akin yon, pwede ko nang i-uwi!

Same here, 'kala nila tayong dalawa yung may-alam nung mga equipment :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jon Agner
Legend
Legend

Postby Killer Mike » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:37 pm

u guys are always welcome :D
Killer Mike
Legend
Legend

Postby raffy » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:27 pm

Jack,

Don't mention it. Consider me your sub next year as well. I was jonesing so bad on day 2 but could not go as it was my turn to take care of Trish. Oh well.

:(

Congrats on a superb room

Raffy
raffy
Citizen
Citizen

Postby keith » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:27 pm

Many many thanks guys. I couldn't have put it any better than what Jack wrote up. :D

Raff, thanks for subbing for pardner Jack when he'd take a banyo/smoke break ... yun pa la bumibili ng plaka, kaya pa la ang tagal :lol:

Now "I" have to find a sub. Do you think you can convert Rich from a broker extraordinaire to an audio guru?
keith
walastick

Postby marty_e » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:37 pm

Don't worry Keith, I'll sub for you next year when i have more time to spend at the fair. You can sub for me at work... =)
marty_e
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby m_shoe_maker » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:16 pm

Thanks too, JackD and Keith. :) Now, one of my million dollar questions, "What speakers to buy if I win the Lotto :?: ", have been answered. :)
m_shoe_maker
Idol

Postby keith » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:23 pm

Kung lotto winnings, dapat yung paa ni Voltes V :lol:
keith
walastick

Postby m_shoe_maker » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:27 pm

keith wrote:Kung lotto winnings, dapat yung paa ni Voltes V :lol:

Tama :!: :twisted:
m_shoe_maker
Idol

Postby hein » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:40 pm