TechDAS Air Force Two is Here!

Moderators: JackD201, keith

TechDAS Air Force Two is Here!

Postby JackD201 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:41 am

The Air Force Two is the direct result of the lessons learned from the design and manufacture of the Air Force One. The Air Force One is the embodiment of Hideaki Nishikawa's decades of audio genius as designer and technical director for companies such as STAX and Micro-Seiki. The Air Force One was a no holds barred effort where no cost was spared while none needlessly squandered. What we have in the Air Force Two is the effort to bring Air Force One performance to a product just a bit more than a THIRD of the Air Force One's cost. Silence from great immunity to vibration, speed stability,powerful dynamics without sacrificing harmonic content and nuance, with a user interface as easy as a Technics SL 1200. All this along with the extremely silent air bearing and vacuum hold down air modules. It appears according to reviews published so far, as well as my own unabashedly biased opinion :D , that the genius perfectionists that is TechDAS have done just that. If Lamm's LP2.1 is as Fremer calls it, the Lamm for the rest of us (contrasted with Lamm's LP1 Signature Phonostage), THIS is the Air Force One for the rest of us.

The AF2 in stock is configured for any Graham arm with a Graham mount and 10/L wands. Armboards for any arm up to 10.5 (except the Triplanar) inches may be ordered. 12 inch arms can be mounted on the rear slots of both AF Ones and AF Twos.

For Those fortunate enough to attend this year's ongoing Tokyo International Audio Show and experience the Air Force One side by side with the Air Force Two like we did last year, I wish we were there with you!

Now before you hget any dirty thoughts, this was my wife's idea and SHE took the picture! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The girls are clearly Von Schweikert and Valvet fans! :D :D :D
JackD201
Immortal

Re: TechDAS Air Force Two is Here!

Postby jon_p » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:10 pm

Nice photo cong. Jack. :rock:

Yup...them ladies in japan are pretty and friendly. :tmi:
jon_p
Citizen
Citizen

Postby JackD201 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:22 pm

Mali nga hand sign no Jon.

NPC handsign ito eh :lol: :lol: :lol:

JackD201
Immortal

Postby JackD201 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:56 pm

Pics of the first installed AF2 in the Philippines (left) beside the AF1 (right). Just waiting on the decision as to what arms will be mounted.

Sorry bout the blurred pics. All I had was my phone and my pasmado hands :lol:
JackD201
Immortal

Return to >> Von Schweikert, Lamm, LSA/DK Design, CMS <<