A HUGE THANK YOU from PureSound & EMPi

Moderators: JackD201, keith

A HUGE THANK YOU from PureSound & EMPi

Postby JackD201 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:01 pm

This year has been a tough one for us. The main listening room was damaged during the habagat and I myself felt musically stranded....for a while. Until, that is, the "Super Bulilit" system was pressed into duty. The system we featured at the show was the system that was basically keeping me sane. With the main rig down, Keith and I hemmed and hawed. For the first time we actually had the opportunity to go big. REALLY BIG. I'm talking VR-9s, The Da Vinci, the TechDAS Air Force One and a quad of Lamm amps. In the end however we agreed that the HiFi show isn't about what we want but that it is all about the show goers and their daily lives. Much as we wanted to basically produce the equivalent of a stadium spectacle, we decided to show a system that the show goer wouldn't need to build a house around. We decided to do our best to show a system you would want to come home to. A system that could just get out of your way and help take the day's stresses and troubles away. Small, simple to operate,and devoid of sonic distractions, electronic and acoustic, that separate you from the music.

We, Jack, Keith, Richie (aka Mr. Snuffleupagus) who was in Indonesia, and Mart of EMPi thank you all for coming to experience our little effort.

Many thanks to the November HiFi team, the WS team, our fabulous neighbors Harana/Tono and the AA Boys, Paul and Mickey for the Scotch :?: :D , Joey for the cheesecake (you're crust secret is safe with me!), all members of the Saturday Night Club :devil: , AV Driver for the loan of the Aurender, Progressive Ideas for optimizing our MacBook Pro, all of our fellow exhibitors without whom there would be nothing to see and hear and last but not least our clients old and new who we will forever regard as family.

On to the 11th HiFi Show!
JackD201
Immortal

Re: A HUGE THANK YOU from PureSound & EMPi

Postby onedown » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:20 pm

thanks, too jack, keith, and the rest of the team. enjoy bulilit.
onedown
Master
Master

Postby takussa » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:56 pm

one of my favorite rooms :) this room always gave me a breath of fresh air. sayang wala yung 'big guns' pero buti na din at baka mabaliw lang hehe congrats and thank you for giving us a chance to hear them!
takussa
Citizen
Citizen

Small speakers, BIG SOUND

Postby Jon Agner » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:09 pm

it's quite a surprise to listen to a pair of small speakers that sounded BIG, and the Puresound boys showed that this can be done properly :D :D :D :D :D

Looking forward to seeing and hearing something new from the PureSound in the next Hifi Show :D :D :D :D
Jon Agner
Legend
Legend

Postby august » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:27 pm

It's always a pleasure to find out what Jack and Keith have in store for music-lovers during the annual HiFi Shows....beautiful, well set-up systems :clap: :clap: :clap:
august
Citizen
Citizen

Postby jadis » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:21 pm

The secret is in the blue lights - it mesmerizes the listener. 8) Remember the 'lava lamp' ? :D

Congrats, Jack and Keith. As usual, a job well done.

jadis
Legend
Legend

Re: Small speakers, BIG SOUND

Postby Mamimili » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:03 pm

Jon Agner wrote:it's quite a surprise to listen to a pair of small speakers that sounded BIG, and the Puresound boys showed that this can be done properly :D :D :D :D :D

Looking forward to seeing and hearing something new from the PureSound in the next Hifi Show :D :D :D :D

I had the same thought, big sound from a small system. Congratulations again to Jack and Keith :clap:
Mamimili
Master
Master

Postby dimfer » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:51 pm

congrats
dimfer
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby daj523 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Jack and Keith great job on putting together a system that still sounded grand with a wide variety of genres but at much friendlier prices :clap:
daj523
Citizen
Citizen

Postby timber715 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:56 am

It was a pleasure to finally have met you Jack. Definitely one of the better rooms in the show, congrats....
timber715
Citizen
Citizen

Postby botvinik » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:13 am

Best sound in the show imho!
botvinik
Citizen
Citizen

Postby joe3rp » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:47 pm

keith and Jack ... love the sound coming out from this system ... as always company and hospitality as good ... maraming salamat!
joe3rp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby keith » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:39 pm

joe3rp wrote:keith and Jack ... love the sound coming out from this system ... as always company and hospitality as good ... maraming salamat!

sarap ng cheesecake mo!!! :clap:
keith
walastick

Return to >> Von Schweikert, Lamm, LSA/DK Design, CMS <<