TAS Editor's Choice Awards

Moderators: JackD201, keith

TAS Editor's Choice Awards

Postby JackD201 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Congratulations to LSA, Von Schweikert Audio, Lamm, Townshend and Critical Mass Systems for their awards!

LSA won for the LSA1 Statement monitor. Way to go Brian and John! Great to see you get the recognition you so deserve!

Lamm walked away with a whopping 5 products the LL2.1 Pre, the 10 year old M1.2 Reference Hybrid, LP2 Deluxe Phonostage, ML2.2 SET and former amplification Product of the Year awardee ML3 Signature GM70 SET. To celebrate Lamm's 20th Anniversary they say they will be launching more new products this year featuring trickle down technology from their Signature line.

Von Schweikert has two winners, the Unifield 3 and the new VR-44 Aktive both of which we've shown at the November Hi-Fi Show. Keep an eye out for VSA which will be launching 3 completely new loudspeakers in 3 price categories this year. Congratulations to Damon Von Schweikert for bagging an award on his very first try for the 44 A!

Townshend comes in via the their Seismic Sink platform.

Finally, Critical Mass System not only bags an Editor's Choice award but also a Product of the Year award for the MAXXUM rack and filter system. You da man Joe!
JackD201
Immortal

Re: TAS Editor's Choice Awards

Postby keith » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:05 pm

:rock: :rock:
keith
walastick

Postby O.D. Yeo » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:58 am

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/article ... e=email-81

". . . I ended up loving them and they are now my new reference, lending to my listening a bold, expressive beauty and the capacity for delicate shadings of nuance, bringing together a complex acoustic design with an aura of magic that I will not give up."
O.D. Yeo
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby JackD201 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:05 pm

I loved the part where Garret Hongo of TAS said that "he got schooled" by that loudspeaker. :devil: I'm continually being schooled by mine! :D :D :D
JackD201
Immortal

Return to >> Von Schweikert, Lamm, LSA/DK Design, CMS <<