2013 and beginning of the 14th Baktun

Moderators: JackD201, keith

Re: 2013 and beginning of the 14th Baktun

Postby timber715 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:27 pm

JackD201 wrote:
timber715 wrote:Hmmm its getting to be very interesting here. Might try placing isolations when I rip cd's... Fld might be on to something :o

I checked out the jriver site and it says to not expect the Mac version to be stable for another 3 months. I'll wait it out. I've heard a lot of great things about Jriver. Lamang and Win users sa computer audio. :tmi:

Not really sure Jack, been wanting a mac mini for the longest time since it was what I knew to be a better platform for digital music. That was before Joeygs sent me a link that says a windows based platform could be better since the mac has its limitations unlike windows which I knew how to tweak since I use to over-clock my computers. I now am using an old toshiba laptop with a tweaked windows7 os and am quite happy with it. Unfortunately, I never tried it against a mac.
And I tried foobar with jplay and jriver and liked the latter bec of the control it offers.
Imo, a very good laptop that can be under-clocked will run cooler use less energy and in the process run more quiet. The toshiba I am currently using cannot do that though |(
timber715
Citizen
Citizen

Previous

Return to >> Von Schweikert, Lamm, LSA/DK Design, CMS <<