UNIFIELD 1 AUCTION! 1 bid :)

Moderators: JackD201, keith

Re: UNIFIELD 1 AUCTION! 1 bid :)

Postby JackD201 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:07 am

Sent you a PM champ chadwick! One stress free night to go and Bozania comes to your homeworld :rock:
JackD201
Immortal

Postby chadwick » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Hi, Jack & Keith! The Unifield 1s have been with me for roughly 65 hours now. My schedule has allowed me to play with ‘em intermittently for a total of approximately 14 hours and I must say that those were indeed glorious, time well-spent moments. Like a work of art, something new and pleasant becomes perceptible each time I listened to them. I could just imagine how they would sound once fully burned in.
By the way, on closer scrutiny, the defect on the frame was largely chipped paint without any dent. There is a very miniscule hairline crack that is barely visible without magnification. Daniel was spot on when he suggested that Pentel pen might do the trick – it did!
Once more, thanks for this “too good to be true”deal and for all the freebies, as well. See you at the Hi-Fi show. Regards - Digs
chadwick
Citizen
Citizen

Postby JackD201 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:26 pm

It took guts to bid on an item with no reviews Digs! We didn't even post pics! Come to think of it all I said was perfect working condition! :D :D :D :D

Welcome to Bozania my friend, where courage is rewarded!!!!!

May the Uni Ones bring you many years of musical pleasure :) You have a 10 year warranty on parts except burned voice coils and dropping it like the forwarder likely did :rofl:

BTW What marker did you use? We might need it if Nelson gets to our speakers at customs before we do! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
JackD201
Immortal

Postby chadwick » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:30 am

JackD201 wrote:It took guts to bid on an item with no reviews Digs! We didn't even post pics! Come to think of it all I said was perfect working condition! :D :D :D :D

Welcome to Bozania my friend, where courage is rewarded!!!!!

May the Uni Ones bring you many years of musical pleasure :) You have a 10 year warranty on parts except burned voice coils and dropping it like the forwarder likely did :rofl:

BTW What marker did you use? We might need it if Nelson gets to our speakers at customs before we do! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Truly, a leap of faith, bro. In my personal audio journey, I believe a significant part of what I pay for is the thrill of treading the unknown (though I sometimes end up with an arrow on my back) :lol: and the joy that comes with discovering nuances.
Regarding the marker, I used the "La Suerte" brand. :D
chadwick
Citizen
Citizen

Postby timber715 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:32 am

Sir Jack, I might not be in the conversation, but there are touch up pens for wood available at True Value. it comes in several shades such as walnut and mahogany among others... hope that helps.
timber715
Citizen
Citizen

Postby Tjaderman » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:32 am

chadwick wrote: Like a work of art, something new and pleasant becomes perceptible each time I listened to them. I could just imagine how they would sound once fully burned in.
Regards - Digs

Congratulations, Doc! Time to re-discover your vast record collections!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Cheers!!!
Tjaderman
Citizen
Citizen

Previous

Return to >> Von Schweikert, Lamm, LSA/DK Design, CMS <<