HIGHERFi - We Can Sell Your Stereo or Inventory

Forum for distributors of audio hardware. Please maintain only one thread per distributor.

Moderators: vintage_dog, dante

HIGHERFi - We Can Sell Your Stereo or Inventory

Postby HigherFi » Thu May 06, 2010 10:56 am

WE WILL FIND A BUYER FOR YOUR HIGH-END STEREO AND SELL IT FOR YOU.

We are HigherFi.com - the worlds largest online seller of high-end audio and we specialize in helping manufacturers, dealers and customers all over the world sell their high end audio systems safely and discretely. We have helped some of the largest names in the industry quietly move inventory without disrupting their existing channels and pricing structures. For one manufacturer (all names are held in strict confidence) we sold over $200,000 in inventory in less than a month. We can help you.

We do not deal in receivers, video or low priced items - only expensive audio equipment but we can help you sell your equipment and there is NO COST, NO OBLIGATION and NO CONTRACT - you can cancel anytime.

We only get paid when we sell your equipment.
Email sales@higherfi.com,
call us in the USA at (952) 440-2226
or visit our site at www.WeBuyHiFi.com to see details and complete a form telling us what you have to sell.

TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST CUSTOMERS WHO USED THIS SERVICE

"Having been an audiophile and a reviewer for over ten years, I have dealt with many people in the industry. My experience with HigherFi.com was one of the smoothest, hassle free experiences I have had. I'm sure we will work together again soon. Thanks!"

I sold my complete $50,000 stereo with HigherFi. They found the buyers, collected the money and paid me fast even though I was in another country, top service and very reliable.
Chan Chu (CHINA)

My experience with HigherFi was fantastic as they sold my Halcro DM-88's amplifiers for me. Their response was quick and detailed. Although we are located in different countries there was no problem throughout the entire transaction. I would definitely recommend working with them.
Ken Chee (HONG KONG)

I want to express thanks and appreciation to HigherFi for helping sell my hifi system rapidly and without problems. I was paid as promised and every thing went without complications, I was even given help to work out shipping from across the world. HigherFi is a first class business which you can trust, they do what they say they will do.
Kim Park (KOREA)

HigherFi helped us to sell our pair of Mark Levinson ML33 amps from the other side of the globe. They where able to find us a European buyer, handled all aspects of the transaction professionally and provided payment in full. I highly recomend their service to any international buyers or sellers. Dealer name witheld by request (UAE - United Arab Emirates) .
Dubai Audio (U.A.E. United Arab Emirates)

www.HigherFi.com
"The World's Largest Online Seller of High End Audio"
(952) 440-2226
Open 7-Days a Week.
HigherFi

Return to AUDIO DISTRIBUTORS' MARKETPLACE