ABFLECTOR SERIES V Room Acoustic Tools

Forum for distributors of audio hardware. Please maintain only one thread per distributor.

Moderators: vintage_dog, dante

ABFLECTOR SERIES V Room Acoustic Tools

Postby SoLiDtUbEs » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:29 am

ALL NEW ABFLECTOR SERIES V Room Acoustic Tools

FREE non-binding DEMO.Limited 30 days MONEY back Guarantees.

CALL: 09176405190
SoLiDtUbEs
Citizen
Citizen

Postby rasputin » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:23 am

I got a pair of this ablflector series V installed in my system. Results were encouraging! I can now hear deeper bass, clearer mid and highs without fatigue even in higher volumes. The sound imaging was expanded and makes my B&W 805 sound better and bigger.
I would highly recommend for other members to try and hear it yourself. It’s an economical way of upgrading your audio system without spending much but get the same results.
rasputin

Postby SoLiDtUbEs » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:02 pm

rasputin wrote:I got a pair of this ablflector series V installed in my system. Results were encouraging! I can now hear deeper bass, clearer mid and highs without fatigue even in higher volumes. The sound imaging was expanded and makes my B&W 805 sound better and bigger.
I would highly recommend for other members to try and hear it yourself. It’s an economical way of upgrading your audio system without spending much but get the same results.

Thanks Boyet we were both treated by the B&W 805 to a very musical experience.To think you were almost ready to sell and upgrade huh?

We will be going over to your place next week to see what we can do to your other setup HT with the Wharfedales, similar to the how we improved the sound of another customer on his old Missions which are now sounding better than ever.

Arrange for a FREE nonbinding DEMO now and hear the difference!
Call: 09176405190
SoLiDtUbEs
Citizen
Citizen

Postby SoLiDtUbEs » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:50 pm

rasputin wrote:I got a pair of this ablflector series V installed in my system. Results were encouraging! I can now hear deeper bass, clearer mid and highs without fatigue even in higher volumes. The sound imaging was expanded and makes my B&W 805 sound better and bigger.

Thanks again Boyet for last night's session, The Whafedale floorstanders were just suave sounding. Our compliments on your decision to also change into the long room configuration on your setup.

The containment of the Very Early Reflections in your sala inspite of the glass partitions above the windows now affords you the "REAL DEAL" on your system's performance. Congratulations parinig mo ngayon yan sa mga audio friends mo.

Analog was so sweet on that Danny Boy cut of Jacintha. While the Lossless CD of Baranda held it's own well. Overall, in our opinion listening to your modest setup with the ABFLECTORS would beat any higher priced system in an untreated room anyday.

-S-
SoLiDtUbEs
Citizen
Citizen

Postby skeesix » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:48 pm

Muchas Gracias Adoy for the pair of Abflectors series V. Marked improvement on the performance of my 300b SET, Musika with magic tubes and Omega super 3 speakers. The bass are deeper, mids and highs more distinct. I was initially a bit skeptical about getting them due to the clutter, and size of my basement room. Last night I tube rolled the, Silvanias with the Mullards. I fell asleep sa lambing ng sound. :) Yes thats one thing about tube amps, just tube roll and you hear sounds that are pleasantly different. :(
I tried the Abflectors on my solid state Sansui, and two push pull amps. The SET is still my preference. Hope to acquire a pair to TJ or Fullmusic 300bs in the future. :wink: Thanks again for changing the color of the wood finish. :) I will try to post some pictures later on.
skeesix
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby SoLiDtUbEs » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:12 pm

skee6 wrote:Muchas Gracias Adoy for the pair of Abflectors series V. Marked improvement on the performance of my 300b SET, Musika with magic tubes and Omega super 3 speakers. The bass are deeper, mids and highs more distinct. I was initially a bit skeptical about getting them due to the clutter, and size of my basement room. Last night I tube rolled the, Silvanias with the Mullards. I fell asleep sa lambing ng sound. :) Yes thats one thing about tube amps, just tube roll and you hear sounds that are pleasantly different. :(

I tried the Abflectors on my solid state Sansui, and two push pull amps. The SET is still my preference. Hope to acquire a pair to TJ or Fullmusic 300bs in the future. :wink: Thanks again for changing the color of the wood finish. :) I will try to post some pictures later on.

The pleasure was all mine Capt.Skee,I enjoyed the special coffee you served :D

My compliments too on your Omega's so small yet so encouraging when it comes to reproducing the lower frequencies.The containment of the Very Early Reflections in your cluttered room really brought out the best of what the SET system could deliver. My CONGRATULATIONS to you!

Do please post the pictures so that our friends can see how it worked out for your setup. Ang lupit talaga ng 300B mo meron pang bias setup meters iba sya!

-S-
SoLiDtUbEs
Citizen
Citizen

Postby SoLiDtUbEs » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:17 pm

I wasn't able to hear your other push pull amps next KONA session na lang Capt.Skee :D
Last edited by SoLiDtUbEs on Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SoLiDtUbEs
Citizen
Citizen

Postby SoLiDtUbEs » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:23 pm

SoLiDtUbEs wrote:
skee6 wrote:Muchas Gracias Adoy for the pair of Abflectors series V. Marked improvement on the performance of my 300b SET, Musika with magic tubes and Omega super 3 speakers. The bass are deeper, mids and highs more distinct. I was initially a bit skeptical about getting them due to the clutter, and size of my basement room. Last night I tube rolled the, Silvanias with the Mullards. I fell asleep sa lambing ng sound. :) Yes thats one thing about tube amps, just tube roll and you hear sounds that are pleasantly different. :(

The pleasure was all mine Capt.Skee,I enjoyed the special coffee you served :D

My compliments too on your Omega's so small yet so encouraging when it comes to reproducing the lower frequencies.The containment of the Very Early Reflections in your cluttered room really brought out the best of what the SET system could deliver. My CONGRATULATIONS to you!

Do please post the pictures so that our friends can see how it worked out for your setup. Ang lupit talaga ng 300B mo meron pang bias setup meters iba sya!

-S-

Capt.Skee baka meron pa tayo ng Magic Tubes?
:lol:
Last edited by SoLiDtUbEs on Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoLiDtUbEs
Citizen
Citizen

Postby skeesix » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:53 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
skeesix
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby bongskicool » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:00 pm

i just want to thank you sir...until now this abflector really amazed me.. nabasawan na ang pag-iisip ko kung paano mawawala yung mga unwanted vibrations sa room ko.. great product and great deal as well. 8) 8)

bong
bongskicool
Citizen
Citizen

Postby Seleucid » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:04 pm

CONGRATULATIONS PO CAPT.SKEE
I ALSO BENEFITED A LOT FROM ADOY'S ABFLECTORS IN MY OVERLY CONSTRICTED ROOM WHICH SERVES AS MY BEDROOM AS WELL.

I AM PLANNING TO GO TUBES SOON THE TRODT PRODUCTS ADOY ALLOWED ME TO TRY OUT THE MUSIKA PREAMP IS FIRST ON MY LIST.
SIR ARE YOU USING THE SAME? CAN YOU SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE?

THANK YOU SOLIDTUBES, UNLESS PROVEN OTHERWISE HAPPY AKO AND GRATEFUL FOR YOUR ROOM ACOUSTIC TOOLS.
Seleucid

Postby AUDIO8 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:40 pm

Sir carlosmiguel, how can you recommend to us users of this abflector to buy more do you use this same acoustic tool also or have you tried using one. I must say that the basic of audio in my understanding is that there's no one identical audio room so how can you recommend to buy more if you don't know our room dimension and speaker placement your statement is misleading and will cause confusion to our fellow newbie when they read this thread kindly elaborate why we should buy more is it not all thing in excess is also poisonous?
I want to elaborate that in my case I use only a pair of 4 footer abflector which if not for this I was already planning to renovate my whole room to have it customized for acoustic but this very simple and rather cheap product (compare to renovation expense) save me. Now I can say that I have maximized the potential of my gears and enjoy my music
:lol: :lol: :lol:
AUDIO8
Citizen
Citizen

Postby skeesix » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:33 am

Seleucid wrote:CONGRATULATIONS PO CAPT.SKEE
I ALSO BENEFITED A LOT FROM ADOY'S ABFLECTORS IN MY OVERLY CONSTRICTED ROOM WHICH SERVES AS MY BEDROOM AS WELL.

I AM PLANNING TO GO TUBES SOON THE TRODT PRODUCTS ADOY ALLOWED ME TO TRY OUT THE MUSIKA PREAMP IS FIRST ON MY LIST.
SIR ARE YOU USING THE SAME? CAN YOU SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE?

THANK YOU SOLIDTUBES, UNLESS PROVEN OTHERWISE HAPPY AKO AND GRATEFUL FOR YOUR ROOM ACOUSTIC TOOLS.

Selucid, describing improvement in sound is not my cup of tea. I leave that up to our fellow WS members who are experienced and knowledgeable. All I can say is, I am enjoying beautiful music from my modest set-up. You have an open invitation to come and listen,and judge for yourself before taking the plunge. Will serve you brewed Kona coffee pa from Hawaii. :)
skeesix
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby SoLiDtUbEs » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:18 pm

:lol: :lol: KONA the secret to your audio glory?

I am quite sure Anton will enjoy it sir while listening to the Tracy Chapman Lossless CD you have.

Mr.Bhongskicool good to see you at WS welcome po. I guess these vintage Realistic speakers you have never sounded any better. C u tomorrow sir when I pick them up.

:wink:
SoLiDtUbEs
Citizen
Citizen

Postby skeesix » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:33 pm

Adoy, your welcome for Kona coffee anytime. Sama natin si Atty Patrick :)
skeesix
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby skeesix » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:17 pm

My very cluttered and small listening room with the ABFLECTORS behind the Omega super 3s :)
skeesix
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby SoLiDtUbEs » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:48 pm

skee6 wrote:Image

My very cluttered and small listening room with the ABFLECTORS behind the Omega super 3s :)

Very HOT shall we say solid tubes you got there Capt.Skee! :D

Not to mention the unimposing yet reliable performance and sound of your Vintage Sansui TT SR717 with a Shure cart mounted on that still original Sansui headshell!

Really just a drool setup CONGRATULATIONS!
SoLiDtUbEs
Citizen
Citizen

Postby ESaudio » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:52 pm

skee6 wrote:Image

Very cool and unique set-up Skee. Sorry, i missed the past visits with the other guys. One of these days, i should not miss that KONA coffee with Omega and Sylvannia flavors.

Congrats Skee!

Congrats also to SoliDTuBes for the Abflectors! Maybe, i should upgrade already my Abs IV to Abs V or VI.
ESaudio
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby skeesix » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:09 pm

Its not the set-up, its more the company, and kona coffee :) Better and home brewed :)
skeesix
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby SoLiDtUbEs » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:12 pm

ESaudio wrote:
Very cool and unique set-up Skee. Sorry, i missed the past visits with the other guys. One of these days, i should not miss that KONA coffee with Omega and Sylvannia flavors.

Congrats Skee!

Congrats also to SoliDTuBes for the Abflectors! Maybe, i should upgrade already my Abs IV to Abs V or VI.

Now that you mentioned it bro it's really more of congratulations to ESaudio and Skee6!

For both of you like about 99% of ABFLECTOR endusers have purchased our products solely on it's MERITS.

Never because somebody rich or famous said so. You knew better and heard the difference for yourselves and not through the opinion of one who holds his words so sacred as if he feels it can influence the better judgement of another person's hearing. :wink:

Here's a picture of Bhongskie Cool's Vintage setup. I tell you this guy is really into these stuff and sells the gears at very reasonable costs. He too felt his room needed to be treated for spot on imaging,aside from slap and flutter echo containment.

Get the jump on Very Early Reflections and hear the REAL DEAL of your Pride and Joy setup.

Call 09176405190
SoLiDtUbEs
Citizen
Citizen

Next

Return to AUDIO DISTRIBUTORS' MARKETPLACE