Apple Music

Music as represented in 1's and 0's. Discuss anything pertaining to D hardware - CD, DVD, SACD, DAC, etc.

Apple Music

Postby pmaligaya » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:16 am

"Starting June 30, experience all of Apple Music for three months, free. Whether you’re listening solo or looking for entertainment for the whole family, Apple Music has a membership that’s right for you. Individual plans are $9.99 a month. And family plans are just $14.99 a month. Even without a membership, you can listen to Beats 1 radio, see what artists are posting on Connect, and hear our ad‑supported stations."

http://www.apple.com/music/
pmaligaya
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Apple Music

Postby sientobente » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:26 am

This is similar to Spotify or any music-streaming site right? These will work nice if only we have reliable mobile internet connections here in the Philippines. And yes, I am talking about you Globe Telecom. :@
sientobente

Postby paudmann » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:04 am

sientobente wrote:This is similar to Spotify or any music-streaming site right? These will work nice if only we have reliable mobile internet connections here in the Philippines. And yes, I am talking about you Globe Telecom. :@

may pinaghuhugutan brader...puso mo...ayaw ng tito ko ng mainitin ulo....hehe
paudmann
Citizen
Citizen

Postby sientobente » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:59 am

paudmann wrote:
sientobente wrote:This is similar to Spotify or any music-streaming site right? These will work nice if only we have reliable mobile internet connections here in the Philippines. And yes, I am talking about you Globe Telecom. :@

may pinaghuhugutan brader...puso mo...ayaw ng tito ko ng mainitin ulo....hehe

Hahaha, Tito Pau, nice to see you here! :D
sientobente

Postby rastasega » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:00 pm

I'm Spotify Premium user and would like to know if you guys prefer Apple Music to Spotify.

the bitrate for apple music is lower but apple's compression technology is superior.
rastasega

Postby pmaligaya » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:11 pm

rastasega wrote:I'm Spotify Premium user and would like to know if you guys prefer Apple Music to Spotify.

the bitrate for apple music is lower but apple's compression technology is superior.

I'm also a Spotify Premium user and is now trying out Apple Music. For superior sound quality for home listening and/or with quality headphones, perhaps these two streaming services are not the best options. But they will do for mobile listening or for casual listening on a laptop. For Android users, Apple Music is not yet an option (paid service arrives in November). For those with Apple mobile devices, Apple Music is a great choice. I really like the For You section wherein Apple gives you human-curated playlists based on your musical preferences. Comparing the price for Philippine accounts, they're almost the same (Php129 per month for Spotify and around Php160 for Apple Music). Apple Music doesn't have a free option though once the 3-month trial period ends.
pmaligaya
Citizen
Citizen

Return to Digital