Help: LF iPod Classic 160 GB

Music as represented in 1's and 0's. Discuss anything pertaining to D hardware - CD, DVD, SACD, DAC, etc.

Help: LF iPod Classic 160 GB

Postby egay » Thu May 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Boys & Girls,
i'm looking for a used but in excellent condition iPod Classic, 160 GB. Silver or Black is fine.

you may reach me via this thread or PM. or
+63922.8800.227
+632.3413454

It will be good if i can get this before the new school term begins.

.e.
egay
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Help: LF iPod Classic 160 GB

Postby egay » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:03 pm

UPDATE:
I got a used 160-GB classic for 5k and been enjoying it for about a month now.
the seller included an eclectic selection of songs - jazz, pop, alternative, dance, etc - just to show that the unit is working, and i was not, am not disappointed.

i was supposed to get a proper dock for it but my kids requested for other toys so my dock purchase was set aside... maybe this September...

anyway, my iPod connector in my AVT does not work so i am limited to using the headphone jack OR using the Apple dock/charging unit (30-pins???) - any of them connected to the AUX of the stereo head unit: the dock sounded much better than through the headphone jack; so i supposed a proper dock (like the wadia or the onkyo or the other audiophile-grade units) do have something more to offer then.

well, this is all for now.

portable music is still not my turf; i was just "curious".
yes, i have RIPPED more than a hundred of my CDs and am using my media player more than my TT simply because I am lazy at the moment

enjoy your toys!

.e.
egay
Fanatic
Fanatic

Return to Digital