VinylLove-for-iPad

Music as represented in 1's and 0's. Discuss anything pertaining to D hardware - CD, DVD, SACD, DAC, etc.

Re: VinylLove-for-iPad

Postby detubo » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:14 am

dapat ginamit nila sme headshell and V12 arm para japorms
detubo
Master
Master

Postby egay » Sat May 07, 2011 7:32 am

:) I like the discussions in the Gizmodo Forum - the neverending tirade of analog & digital - here it is "Vinyl & MP3".

And I agree with the one who mentioned that vinyl having "volume" (or physical presence, thus one can hold it & appreciate it) makes it more endearing than "just a file" that is MP3.

But did you know that the largest (bloated) valued companies now (e.g. Microsoft) has less "volume" because all they "sell" are "files" that nobody can actually hold?

I was just in the phone with my brother and he just lamented that the traditional bookstore (in his side) are slowly disappearing in liue of e-books; like the physical records that we have are slowly disappearing and replaced with "dowloadable" music... no volume, just air...

.e.
egay
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Gino » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:34 pm

That is why Apple is being embraced today. OS X and iOS have "volume" you can hold and admire in the sexy forms of Macs ,iPhones , and the rest of their incarnations.
Gino
Fanatic
Fanatic

Return to Digital