PART 6 - And the TWO became ONE (Genesis 101-new pics)

super-systems, audio insights...

Moderator: jadis

Postby egay » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:32 am

Hi Philip!
thanks for sharing this.
i have not seen such amount of electronics just to serve a speaker system;
i've seen & heard the Nearfield Acoustics (8-foot model) and i thought the electronics was already pat, but looking at your pics made them NAs look like novices :shock:. Fantastic! i would be happy if i can also SEE & HEAR such grandness: please include me in your invite when you do make another visit :wink:

.e.

PS. where are the drool emoticons?
egay
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby mullard88 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:38 am

dafos,

Very true. Our minds somehow always drifts to thinking about the next experiments. How is your adventure with your new koetsu? Do you still have your CJ PV5? Did you ever reminisce how synergistic the CJ PV5 was with your old koetsu?
mullard88
Citizen
Citizen

Postby jadis » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:11 pm

egay wrote:Hi Philip!
thanks for sharing this.
i have not seen such amount of electronics just to serve a speaker system;
i've seen & heard the Nearfield Acoustics (8-foot model) and i thought the electronics was already pat, but looking at your pics made them NAs look like novices :shock:. Fantastic! i would be happy if i can also SEE & HEAR such grandness: please include me in your invite when you do make another visit :wink:

.e.

PS. where are the drool emoticons?

egay,

my pleasure as always in sharing anything i can to the audio community. wil keep you in mind the next time i get to visit these systems. :)
jadis
Legend
Legend

Postby planarribbon » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:10 pm

oh my goodness!!! sir Jadis, these setups are... well, i run out of superlatives at this point...

that room looks like something out of a star trek set. unbelievable! it must truly be a pleasure to listen to music when the delivery system is at such a level as this.

maybe, one day, i, too will have the honor and privilege of being invited to a listening session in one of the rooms that you have featured.

i can only dream of such things as i shuffle my way down the line to the nearest lotto outlet, muttering to myself " sana naman, tumama ako..." hehehehehehehe

thanks for showing us what to aspire for!!!
planarribbon
Citizen
Citizen

Postby jadis » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:48 pm

thanks for the inputs, planarribbon....these are gonna good for you since you love planars and ribbons. :)
jadis
Legend
Legend

Postby amandarae » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:03 pm

Wow!

I wish I have that kind of room. 8)

I wonder what will a monitor speaker (say Joseph Audio), with single tube amp (classic like ST70 or Eico) with a single TT source sounds like in that room with the lights out?

Damn, talk about creepy!

Thanks for sharing this to us again Jadis!
amandarae
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby jadis » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:34 pm

amandarae wrote:Wow!

I wish I have that kind of room. 8)

I wonder what will a monitor speaker (say Joseph Audio), with single tube amp (classic like ST70 or Eico) with a single TT source sounds like in that room with the lights out?

Damn, talk about creepy!

Thanks for sharing this to us again Jadis!

Amandarae,

Thank you too for sharing likewise your thoughts. Much appreciated. I believe a good big room will always be better than a good small room. If only the owner will allow us to bring a TT there, it would be a fantastic exploration for a digital guy like him.... it may be akin to Columbus sailing west ....... :)
jadis
Legend
Legend

Previous

Return to Jadis' Corner