Pictures, Videos, & Everything Else

super-systems, audio insights...

Moderator: jadis

Re: Pictures, Videos, etc.

Postby TheAnalogSource » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:54 am

ahhh nakalimutan ko....pati un masungit na cashier sa west andun sa greenhills square hahahha....pero mabait na sya this time hehehe
TheAnalogSource
Where beautiful music begins

Postby endrik35 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:56 am

Ha Yuan is my favorite resto for eating "Maki" and taking out "maho". There's still one in Banawe infront of National Children's Hospital. There's also another branch in Masangkay, Binondo. Can anyone confirm if both branches are still open? :)
endrik35
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby jadis » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:28 am

TheAnalogSource wrote:let me share Philip....

one hookien resto i missed is Oriental. I still remember whenever we had meryenda in the afternoon and seeing guys seeping soups or lomi...it would always give us a laugh....because for sure they all came from maha or ginza ...all freshen up, pink cheeks with their hair all well groom hahaha

ah. so no good pala ang st peter branch. will skip it. :lol:

oriental, the one beside the old circle theatre? the late atty jun treated us there once, and it was quite good. i was actually amazed i didn't know it previously. and not too far along the road is 'spring deer'. food still was good the last time i was there. and i knew that place since its opening day in the early 90s when the waiters was still new and clumsy spilling tea all over the table. :D
jadis
Legend
Legend

Postby jadis » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:31 am

TheAnalogSource wrote:ahhh nakalimutan ko....pati un masungit na cashier sa west andun sa greenhills square hahahha....pero mabait na sya this time hehehe

and talking about masungit na cahera, nothing beats the soy bean factory in banawe, or 'taw hu tiam'. i mean the cashier is always nasty, pouting, and mataray in answering questions - and to think that you're even PAYING her money. :o my wife and many other friends immediately confirms this phenomenon of disservice. :(
jadis
Legend
Legend

Postby jadis » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:33 am

endrik35 wrote:Ha Yuan is my favorite resto for eating "Maki" and taking out "maho". There's still one in Banawe infront of National Children's Hospital. There's also another branch in Masangkay, Binondo. Can anyone confirm if both branches are still open? :)

Doc,

The Banawe branch is still open, we almost went there a few weeks ago, yun lang the double and triple parkings of cars waiting to be fixed is a sore sight. They need to relocate somewhere.
jadis
Legend
Legend

Postby endrik35 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:47 am

jadis wrote:
endrik35 wrote:Ha Yuan is my favorite resto for eating "Maki" and taking out "maho". There's still one in Banawe infront of National Children's Hospital. There's also another branch in Masangkay, Binondo. Can anyone confirm if both branches are still open? :)

Doc,

The Banawe branch is still open, when almost went there a few weeks ago, yun lang the double and triple parkings of cars waiting to be fixed is a sore sight. They need to relocate somewhere.

I fully agree! And the risk of losing something in your car is a big hassle. The only time I eat there is when I'm visting tita Helen(perfect circle). She has been there since time immemorial and is a pioneer among car audio shops in Banawe. I buy Alpine and harman stuffs from her(this is nit an advertisement) ha ha! :rofl:
endrik35
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby jadis » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:21 am

endrik35 wrote:

I fully agree! And the risk of losing something in your car is a big hassle. The only time I eat there is when I'm visting tita Helen(perfect circle). She has been there since time immemorial and is a pioneer among car audio shops in Banawe. I buy Alpine and harman stuffs from her(this is nit an advertisement) ha ha! :rofl:

and doc, very near perfect circle was this 'coral garden' ba yan? an old friend in the audio hobby used to take me to this place. specialty was this fried white noodle that has sauce sprayed on it. quite good. :)
jadis
Legend
Legend

Postby endrik35 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:15 am

Yes,coral gardens is near the kanto! Everytime I buy med supplies from bambang, I stop by delicioso resto in soler where they have delicious chami and good kikiam. Price is cheap but eating there is not for the faint hearted and sozy because the cooks dont wear upper clothes and looks greasy! Ha ha!
endrik35
Fanatic
Fanatic

French Crepes

Postby jadis » Tue May 14, 2013 1:31 pm

THE SWEETEST 12 INCHER AROUND...

If there's anything sweeter than black 12" vinyl, it's a caramel looking 12" French Crepe. :inlove: Good thing my younger sister lives in France. 2 days before flying here for a vacation she asked me what I'd like. I told her since you can't find good black 12 inchers there, better bring home the next best thing, or the better thing, 12" crepes. Nothing like authentic crepes from France. Ever since I tried it from a sidewalk stall near a tourist spot I was in :inlove: with them. Ooh-la-la. :lol:

A closer look at the circular 'grooves'. Excellent 'detail and 'information'. :lol:

Instructions. Yeah....Right....Say what? :lol:

jadis
Legend
Legend

Larry Legend

Postby jadis » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:37 pm

LARRY LEGEND

If a picture paints a thousand words, then a thousand times it will spell 'LEGEND'. 8)

Had to use my 7x zoom Coolpix to find him at court side last week. I had on tow his retirement souvenir booklet for him to sign, but I was a a floor away and diving down would have meant some fractured bones. :lol: Maybe I have to visit Indiana one day. :^) In the meantime, let's beat the Heat! :devil:
jadis
Legend
Legend

Re: Pictures, Videos, & Everything Else

Postby jadis » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:13 pm

Another shot of the Legend. Here, he's asking his staff: "How the heck did we lose this game?' Losing is not in my vocabulary.' :lol:

And this, is another kind of 'legend', nagsara na yata yun. :lol:

jadis
Legend
Legend

Previous

Return to Jadis' Corner