Garrard 301 GB + SME V + SME 312s

classic analog rigs Thorens, Garrard, Lenco, EMT, etc..

Moderators: setup1, setup2

Postby Superman » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:03 pm

While I'm reading this thread, Supergirl looked at the pics of your TT, bakit daw kelangan ng 2 arm, sabay daw ba gamitin?? :D :D :D :D :D BUT she said maganda daw and sigurado siyang maganda tunog niyan!...

...it's a GOOD SIGN, mataas na ang approval rate ngayon pa lang, hehehe! :D :D :D
Superman
Master Showman

Postby stereophile » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:04 pm

Superman wrote:
stereophile wrote:
Superman wrote:Doc Orc, i'll be in Manila 2nd week January...pwede ba serious listening kasi gusto ko marinig yang mga yan - LALO NA YUNG OL MODDED RB250 ARM, hehehe! :D :D :D ...pati na rin yung SME/Garrard Combo...kasi para mabigyan ko ng feedback yung taga-Baguio na BIGTIME! :D :D :D

'kaw pa :!: There are two OL full-mod RB250s in residence at the moment. Just text me when you want to dropby. Ty.

YIPEE! baka dalhin ko na yung TT para actual experience na, hehehe! :D :D :D ...silver and black, WOW! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jen- Don't blame me for what happens AFTER your listening, OK :?: :wink:
stereophile
vinyl junkie

Postby Superman » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:07 pm

stereophile wrote:
Superman wrote:
stereophile wrote:
Superman wrote:Doc Orc, i'll be in Manila 2nd week January...pwede ba serious listening kasi gusto ko marinig yang mga yan - LALO NA YUNG OL MODDED RB250 ARM, hehehe! :D :D :D ...pati na rin yung SME/Garrard Combo...kasi para mabigyan ko ng feedback yung taga-Baguio na BIGTIME! :D :D :D

'kaw pa :!: There are two OL full-mod RB250s in residence at the moment. Just text me when you want to dropby. Ty.

YIPEE! baka dalhin ko na yung TT para actual experience na, hehehe! :D :D :D ...silver and black, WOW! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jen- Don't blame me for what happens AFTER your listening, OK :?: :wink:

Naghuhugas kamay na si Orca, hahahaha! :D :D :D :D :D

Of course, i will not...i will blame myself! :D :D :D :D :D
Superman
Master Showman

Postby stereophile » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:24 pm

Mahirap magalit sa akin si Supergirl :!: Magiging BI ako sa iyo :!: :wink:
stereophile
vinyl junkie

Postby Superman » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:32 pm

stereophile wrote:Mahirap magalit sa akin si Supergirl :!: Magiging BI ako sa iyo :!: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BI =
Best
Influence

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Superman
Master Showman

Postby Superman » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:37 pm

Saw this sa net, Garrard 301 w/ OL modded RB250: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Superman
Master Showman

Postby redline_xp » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:41 pm

Jen,

I heard the Full Race RB250 few days back when it made it's first contact to vinyl - It was OK :D . Last night when I listened to it again, it made justice to his master table (Orbe). This is just having a few hours of playing. As you burn-in the Modded RB250 it's gearing up to the upper weight class.

Maybe after two weeks with 30-40 hours of playing, it's going to be a Pacquiao - Maywhether weight class.

Ciao
redline_xp
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby wattanabe » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:53 pm

doc, thanks for having us over last night for the listening session, enjoyed the comparison of the different tt's, it was a very informative and educational experience, the garrard-sme-lyra combo, hanep !!! ganda ng detail!!! (ganda din ng price...)

nice meeting audiofreaks, Halls, redline_xp, & Mario...

halls, napa order din ako nung sara k., hahaha

cguro mga end of january andito na yung mga lp's, let's schedule a listening session then

jen, if you will be here in manila around that time sama ka na din
wattanabe
Citizen
Citizen

Postby stereophile » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:18 pm

wattanabe wrote:...cguro mga end of january andito na yung mga lp's, let's schedule a listening session then

Ayos :!: Glad to have you over, Abe :!: The guys look forward to the session in your place :!:
stereophile
vinyl junkie

Postby fattybaldhead » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:18 am

wow doc. ang lupit naman talaga. ang guwapo! SME TOUR DE FORCE!
fattybaldhead
Citizen
Citizen

Postby raffy » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:51 pm

Doc,

You d man. Have still been in thought as to what to do with my 301 gb but after seeing yours, i can only spire. I thought the 301 would was really meant for an arm of the same era but you 301 has opened my imagination. Now am more confused :wink:

Congratulations

raffy
raffy
Citizen
Citizen

Postby stereophile » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:06 pm

raffy wrote:Doc,

You d man. Have still been in thought as to what to do with my 301 gb but after seeing yours, i can only spire. I thought the 301 would was really meant for an arm of the same era but you 301 has opened my imagination. Now am more confused :wink:

Congratulations

raffy

It's more of practicality. Seeing how expensive a 3012 goes these days + the need to re-wire & upgrade the knife edge bearings...I opted for the easy way out: getting a modern tonearm. The SME V/Skala is on 'loan' from my Orbe. I'm keeping the 312S on the 301. As to the 2nd arm on the 301, I'll probably end up with the OL Silver(when it arrives), so that the 301 will have a different sonic flavor.
stereophile
vinyl junkie

Previous

Return to IDLER TURNTABLES