Tono

a forum for Pinoydiophiles living outside the Philippines...

Moderator: botching

Tono

Postby desertnemo » Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:26 pm

Ser botching, I heard from nico that according to wiredstate pips, you're going to take care of the replacement for my tono (if you are who I think you are :wink: ). Are you going to bring it with you when you come back here next week? Wala pa akong mapagpadalhan nung unit ko pabalik diyan sa pinas. Apr pa sched na bakasyon ko. Tnx!
desertnemo

Postby botching » Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:39 pm

Your tono will be replaced anytime u bring it back here in manila. :) I'm also bringing 1 tono to riyadh and i may have a problem with saudi customs official if i bring 2 tono a the same time so i can't bring your unit with me.
botching
Citizen
Citizen

Postby desertnemo » Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:13 pm

Brought with me 2 tono for nelson and bong, remember? Didn't have problems with Saudi Customs. They just asked me how much each of them and I said they're only SR500. But that's ok if you can't bring it with you. I'll take your word for it that they wil replace it anytime I bring it back to Manila. Na-move nga lang bakasyon ko kasi may nauna sakin mag file ng leave on Apr kaya May na lang ako.
desertnemo

Postby vintage_dog » Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:41 pm

hi desertnemo,

rest assured the WS team will replace any defective tono for free. if i understand correctly, the unit works for both channels using input #1 but only in 1 channel for input #2. we suspect it is a disconnected wire in the inputs RCA. please continue to use it using inputs #1...

please bring back the tono to manila when you come for vacation in may...we will also arrange for you to listen to some other tono gear :-)

thanks...
vintage_dog
Administrator
Administrator

Postby botching » Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:45 pm

i will try to get your replacement tono here in riyadh as soon as i can find a friend who's coming back to riyadh from vacation hopefully this april. In the mean time we can have a share-a tono arrangement, one week sa iyo(my personal unit) then one week sa akin. :wink:
botching
Citizen
Citizen

Postby bullet » Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:05 pm

Welcome back Mudir Botching.

Hope you had a grand time in the Phil. hehehe

BTW, I had my Pre-amp shipped to the proviince na lang.
bullet
Citizen
Citizen

Return to Pinoydiophiles@Overseas