Best replacement

Postby audiobuds » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:44 am

gambyl wrote:When Tonydog fixes his set up at home, i will try to arrange a mini shoot out. i will bring my spendors to "accept RAs" challenge. will let you know time and date. Maybe you can bring your rogers harbeth etc etc...what do you think Moz and Ichabod (if you are in town)?

tonydog, congrats for your new toy!

looking forward to know the result.

pls. do keep us posted here.

cheers 8)
audiobuds
Citizen
Citizen

Postby ichabod » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:47 am

Reading Jo Ki's comment, one would think it's too good to be true for such a small speaker. But yes these are monitor speakers, rightly called as such, coz the Beeb I've read use them to tell slight nuances, changes in vocal accents and intonations quite very clearly. I heard these speakers can detect from which part of London or elsewhere are the voices coming (their peculiar accents) from.

Due to its clarity and natural sound, they're even used I heard in military applications. Must have read that at the harbeth website.

Gambyl, if I'm in Manila, I sure will want to listen with the rest. And the other speakers you might want to compare them with would be interesting as well.
ichabod
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Killer Mike » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:58 am

gambyl wrote:We will have a new member of the ls35a fans tomorow. He will be getting a brand new Richard Allan Ls35a! He is our very own Tonydog! Round of applause please!!!

Congrats Tonydog :wink:
Killer Mike
Legend
Legend

Previous

Return to LS3/5A