rtsyrtsy

Re: Dynavector

Postby JackD201 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:38 pm

Oh Boy......Here we go :D :D :D :D :D
JackD201
Immortal

Postby Bogart » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:12 pm

Yes Russell, you are reading it right and it's in US$.

The XV-1t is not a replacement to the XV-1s, it's a higher model.

We already placed an order for one unit. Dynavector said, thank you for the fastest order :D :D :D

rtsyrtsy wrote:SRP of $8k? Is that in US$?

Wow, that's double the XV-1s! Maybe twice as good? :clap:
Bogart
Citizen
Citizen

Postby JackD201 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:47 pm

Make that a 1 plus 1 =2 for the AC-3 brothers bro 8) I've got a wand that's been waiting for this.
JackD201
Immortal

Postby conspicuous » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:34 am

JackD201 wrote:Make that a 1 plus 1 =2 for the AC-3 brothers bro 8) I've got a wand that's been waiting for this.

congrats, jack! although i can't imagine how much better this would be than the dyanvector you have now which reproduced an awesome sound as it is :^) :)
conspicuous
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby architecturalaudio » Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:48 pm

Whoaaa!! Thank you Jack for your vote of confidence in Dynavector! We know you're taking a gamble in ordering something that no one has heard except the developers themselves. But given their track record, we don't think you will be dissapointed! Thanks and all the best to you and your loved ones this holiday season!! :) :) :)

JackD201 wrote:Make that a 1 plus 1 =2 for the AC-3 brothers bro 8) I've got a wand that's been waiting for this.
architecturalaudio
Citizen
Citizen

Postby rtsyrtsy » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:25 pm

Congrats to AA, I'm sure the Dynavector boys won't forget you now. :D

Congrats in advance to Jack D. Does this mean you'll use your curent XV-1s for DJing? :devil:
rtsyrtsy

Postby ttommy » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:55 am

Congrats in advance to AA and Jack! :rock: Would be great to read a review comparing both the S & T.
ttommy
Citizen
Citizen

Postby JackD201 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:33 am

I'll definitely be keeping the S! It just does so many things right and does strings so beautifully I can't imagine not having it in the armory :lol: I'm sure the T will be different in some way and I'll be looking forward to finding out what those differences will be. When I get the full handle on things I promise to post my observations. Don't hold your breaths though buddies, If the T is anything like the S, its gonna be difficult bec ause I just tend to get swept away and my critical listening mode always ends up bogging down the same way I can't seem to pick up a pen and paper when listening to the MY Sonic Labs Ultra Eminent :lol: I'll get it eventually though, and I hope I'll be able to describe it in a fashion that puts it within a broader musical rather than sonic context. It's gonna be fun!
JackD201
Immortal

Postby dafos » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:56 am

i totally agree with you regarding the xv1s' performance. It may not have the lushness of a koetsu, the technicolor of the clearaudios and to a lesser extent the lyras but its flat dead neutral and does everything right. How the t can improve on the s, well lets just hold our breaths. But we're also all waiting for that My sonic labs review...
dafos
Citizen
Citizen

Postby architecturalaudio » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:26 pm

Here's a short comparo between the XV-1s and XV-1t. This was obtained from another forum:

----------------------------------------------------------

Well, my only regret is that I have not had more time to make comparisons so far this week due to work commitments. Anyway, that said, the XV-1s has always sounded wonderful through my system and I know it’s sound very well; so detailed, so involving and so musical.

Well, literally from the first note the improvements the XV-1t brings to the party are just so very obvious! As many of you know, I’m not one for waxing lyrical about differences, writing endless lines of prose, it’s not really my style, but all I can really say is…….... You really need to hear one of these. It’s a big wow! I’ve heard a lot of cartridges in my time but nothing quite like this!

I’m sitting here listening to So by Peter Gabriel, the B side: Mercy Street, Big time, We do what we’re told and now This is the picture – I’m struggling to write anything as I’m just so wrapped up with what’s bursting from my system, it’s absolutely awesome IMHO. The level of detail, rhythm and musicality is something to behold. I’ve never been happy listening in this room as compared to what I enjoyed at my last house, but I just don’t care anymore! It’s fantastic. I was thinking of having my listening room extended in order to try and improve things but I’m just not going to bother for a while now as I really must have one of these first. – Anyway, as compared to what I’d have to spend on the house, this is cheap!

The level of grip – everything is so punchy, tight and so involving, my feet can’t stop tapping here and so the screen my laptop is bouncing up and down LOL. Ah now Don’t give up has started, it’s easier to type – rather difficult while Sledgehammer was playing. – Question? Do you guys have albums where you always play the B side before the A side?

Anyway, in summary, the XV-1t builds on what the XV-1s does so very well. A brilliant cartridge that has just been improved upon in pretty much every area of performance! Whilst doing it, I must point out the level of surface noise of the XV-1t is incredibly low, which is just fantastic as I’ve been raking out dozens of my older and less well kept albums from the 80s and 90s – What a joy. I’ve just spun up Sam Brown’s Stop, Ultravox Vienna and now Thomas Dolby’s The Flat Earth.

The XV-1t is a hell of a cartridge. It’s really giving the Superline something to get its teeth into. I’m totally smitten.

Kind regards,

Peter
architecturalaudio
Citizen
Citizen

Postby JackD201 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:57 am

I like this guys taste in music :rock: ..............and carts! :devil:
JackD201
Immortal

Re:

Postby conspicuous » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:36 pm

architecturalaudio wrote:Here are our new CASH prices and inventory:

1pc. 10x5 - 12,400
2pcs. 20xl - 21,200
1pc. 20xh - 21,200
1pc. 17d3 - 29,200
2pcs xx2 mk2 - 57,000

The above are also available via BPI's 0% 6 months to pay promo!

Happy Holidays!!! :):):)

hi AA boys - any new pricing for 2010? :)
conspicuous
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby architecturalaudio » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Our sincerest apology for the late reply. We keep forgetting that our thread no longer comes up when you click View New Posts.

Here is the Updated Pricelist:

Thank you for your patience! :) :) :)
architecturalaudio
Citizen
Citizen

Previous

Return to ** Architectural Audio **