Audience Products

Moderator: Bogart

Postby Bogart » Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:21 pm

Jen, what we got is all black, no reds. Please let me know if i should reserve you 40ft! Thanks :-)
Bogart
Citizen
Citizen

Postby Bogart » Tue May 03, 2005 10:53 pm

Positive-feedback's review of Audience's Au24 :

......First and foremost, their timing is near flawless… I can hear no obvious disparity in arrival times across the audible spectrum. Everything arrives coherently, yielding an unbelievable sense of "pace" and "drive."

..... Bass with the all Au24 system is not so much deeper as it is fuller and more harmonically abundant.

..... It is a fundamentally musical change, not just a sonic difference… Welcome to the Audience, my friends.

..... Installing the Audience Au24 cables in my system, it is as if I have uncovered the musical mother lode.

for the complete review: http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue19/audienceau24.htm
Bogart
Citizen
Citizen

Postby pulpol » Tue May 17, 2005 10:48 am

epoy n chad!! thanks sa cable, husaaaaaaay!!!
ganda ng pagkakagawa, chad malamang ikaw naglagay ng shrinks! tibay eh hahaha

thanks guys!
pulpol
Citizen
Citizen

Postby Superman » Wed May 25, 2005 3:35 pm

thanks to Epoy, Chicka-Babe Killer Fafa Chadd and the AA staff for the AA24 speaker cables (also the interconnects...tama nga si Mighty Mike, even not broken in, these cables sound great and can rival more expensive ones...can't wait for the 50th hour...paging S2kov, bili-bili na!...many thanks again to AA! 8) 8) 8)
Superman
Master Showman

Postby Bogart » Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:56 am

The 2005 Stereo Times “Most Wanted Components”

Audience Adept Response Power Conditioner

Editor's Choice! AND Publisher's Choice!

............."The Adept Response sets a new performance benchmark in power conditioning."

Audience Adept Response Power Conditioner [$3800 Audience's John McDonald with Greg Petan]: The AC competition has just become red hot with the addition of the 12-outlet Audience Adept Response AC conditioner. Here's an AC product that easily produced a sound that rivaled the mighty Hydra 8 in most areas; bass tautness, dynamics and outdistanced it in others; sweetness and overall high-end resolve. At nearly $4k, it better acquit itself at nearly twice the price. Moreover, it had to work its magic once again in other systems. Here's what Petan and Kim had to say...

Having lived long and happily with the Shunyata Model 8, I was hardly in the market for a new power conditioner. After a very persuasive and enthusiastic conversation with Key Kim and Clement Perry, I was ready to give the Audience Adept Response a try. It took all of five seconds to reveal its grace on my system. Greater bass clarity, an increase in overall resolution and detail while improving the organic nature of instrumental texture left no doubt that the Audience Adept Response would remain a permanent fixture in my system. The $3800, Audience is targeted only at the highest end of audio systems [Greg Petan].

Key Kim remarks...Each of the 12 outlets are individually and double filtered from each other providing maximum component-to-component isolation. This makes my life so much easier because the same conditioner can easily power my entire audio and video system. The unit was so quiet that it was retrieving many musical details that were missing with other power conditioners. Amazingly, dynamics were increased, and most importantly, the music became more involving. The Adept Response sets a new performance benchmark in power conditioning.

6, 4 and 2 outlet versions will soon be available!!!!!
Bogart
Citizen
Citizen

Postby papa-audio » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:58 pm

Hi AA,

meron nabang audience hookup wire yung gauge18... 14ft red and 14ft black kailangan ko..

Thanks,
papa-audio :-)
papa-audio
Citizen
Citizen

Postby Bogart » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:33 pm

Hi Papa,

Meron stock pero Black lang. No more RED.

papa-audio wrote:Hi AA,

meron nabang audience hookup wire yung gauge18... 14ft red and 14ft black kailangan ko..

Thanks,
Bogart
Citizen
Citizen

Postby iceman90a » Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:03 pm

is gauge 18 the thickest? pls pm how much - thanks :)
iceman90a
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Bogart » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:38 pm

Hi Vince,

I texted you regarding the price. Thanks :)

iceman90a wrote:is gauge 18 the thickest? pls pm how much - thanks :)
Bogart
Citizen
Citizen

Postby papa-audio » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:34 pm

Bogart wrote:Hi Papa,

Meron stock pero Black lang. No more RED.

papa-audio wrote:Hi AA,

Thanks,

How about ngayon meron nabang red... :D
papa-audio
Citizen
Citizen

Postby Bogart » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:55 pm

Sorry Papa, wala pa din. Inuubos pa namin yung stock. Most likely early December pa.

Thanks.
Bogart
Citizen
Citizen

Postby papa-audio » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:46 pm

meron na ba? :)
papa-audio
Citizen
Citizen

Postby Quiel » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:48 pm

meron na. got some yesterday.
Quiel
Citizen
Citizen

Postby papa-audio » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:56 pm

yun red meron na... :)
papa-audio
Citizen
Citizen

Postby Bogart » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:22 pm

yes sir, meron ng red :)
Bogart
Citizen
Citizen

Postby architecturalaudio » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:01 am

SEXY AIN"T EVERYTHING

Whatever the case, my initial apprehension due to the cables' lackluster appearance was quickly set aside after I did some listening. This is not a cable that will immediately wow you with showmanship in any one particular area. Cables that do this are almost always a far cry from neutral. In fact, when I first listened to Au24, I thought that it sounded like a pretty darn good cable, but that was about it. It was what followed in the days and weeks after that told the whole story. Every time I removed either the Audience interconnect or speaker cable and replaced it with something else, I missed it. I’m not talking about just any midline cable, but some cables that cost two or three times the Au24's price. I still missed the Audience. I’ve never been able to nail down Au24's sound to just one trait. It does the soundstage thing very well. It has well-defined, if not subterranean, bass. The midrange seems very natural. The top end is extended, yet probably leans ever so slightly to the sweet side. It just plays music well, without bringing attention to itself. I never find myself drawn to a certain aspect of the music, wondering if a cable change might help.

For the complete review: http://www.soundstage.com/candystore/candystore.htm
architecturalaudio
Citizen
Citizen

Postby architecturalaudio » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:34 am

If you believe in reviews, read on...

Review of Audience Au24 "e" Loudspeaker Cables
Overall Rating: 10+ LPs
This is the first "10+" rating ever awarded on 10 Audio.

Conclusion:

In my review of the Au24, I sort of copped out while describing the cables:
“I could say this ten different ways and possibly still not effectively communicate this cable's large improvement over any other speaker cable I have heard.” Audience Au24 “e” is not, quantitatively, a large change from Au24. But make no mistake, for a small increase in cost, the higher level of musical enjoyment is substantial. Natural selection or not, let me tell you that improvements on perfection are indeed possible. Thank you, Audience, for a new reference loudspeaker cable.

For the complete review, click the ff link: http://www.10audio.com/audience_au24e.htm
architecturalaudio
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Audience Products

Postby papa-audio » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:03 pm

How much is the current price ng Au24
papa-audio
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Audience Products

Postby architecturalaudio » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:31 pm

Hi. Can you please give us more details as to your requirement? IC or speaker cables? If IC, balanced or single ended? Length? Thanks! :)

papa-audio wrote:How much is the current price ng Au24
architecturalaudio
Citizen
Citizen

auricap 10uf

Postby sonnysin168 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:57 am

Do you still have this? I need 2 pcs, pls pm how much. Thanks.
sonnysin168
Citizen
Citizen

PreviousNext

Return to ** Architectural Audio **