Upgrading Speakers. Help choose

Dedicated forum just for speakers!

Moderator: Hyperion

Re: Upgrading Speakers. Help choose

Postby muypogi » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:05 pm

markymark8386 wrote:
muypogi wrote:
markymark8386 wrote:[quote="[L]es"]monitor audio na lang.... bx 2 !

Hi sir. Ive got wharfedale 155 alreay. I also like floorstandera because they have ample amounts of bass that wont take too much space. :)

Until the next upgrade . . . :P

Haha. Very expensive hobby ito and im very satisfied with what i have now. Lalo na kung hindi ka naman bigshot person. Plaka palang mahal na eh.[/quote]

Yan din ang sabi ko nung nakuha ko yung first setup ko - NAD amp + Wharfedale speakers. .

As you get deeper into this hobby, you will naturally be seeking better sound, as you get to listen to other systems and learn more.

Which is a very natural evolution. . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk . . . [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]
muypogi
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby markymark8386 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Hehe. If budget persists why not. Im just an average earner with better things to set aside other than audio gears. kaya dun lang tayo sa tinatawag na "budget" floorstanders.

Hi sir. Ive got wharfedale 155 alreay. I also like floorstandera because they have ample amounts of bass that wont take too much space. :)[/quote]

Until the next upgrade . . . :P[/quote]

Haha. Very expensive hobby ito and im very satisfied with what i have now. Lalo na kung hindi ka naman bigshot person. Plaka palang mahal na eh.[/quote]

Yan din ang sabi ko nung nakuha ko yung first setup ko - NAD amp + Wharfedale speakers. .

As you get deeper into this hobby, you will naturally be seeking better sound, as you get to listen to other systems and learn more.

Which is a very natural evolution. . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk . . . [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES][/quote]
markymark8386
Citizen
Citizen

Postby Acpurug » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:03 pm

My advice is to look into this forum for speakers on sale. Most audio enthusiast keep their equipment in pristine condition. Audition as much as you can. Good luck.
Acpurug

Previous

Return to Speakers