Superb Customer Service!

Moderator: ihatejazz

Postby m_shoe_maker » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:30 am

The cool thing about ihatejazz a.k.a BadBoy / PapaJazz / Dr. DOM, is his excellent customer service. 8) How does he do it :?: Simple......

1. Carries a Few Brands - Unlike the typical distributor who carries a lot of brands, ihatejazz carries just a couple of brands he feels are worth carrying. :wink: This enables him to concentrate his efforts in marketing, as well as servicing his products properly. :)

2. Knowledgable on his Product Line - ihatejazz sells stuff he knows very well. :wink: Since he is an Analog freak above all, this is the line he carries. :wink: Knowledge about the product, and most importantly, knowledge on how to set it up properly is like eating peanuts to him. :lol: He does not rely on any "triggerman" to set up what he sells. 8) He is his own DADDY. 8)

3. Rubs Elbows with his Suppliers - This is one very important factor especially in after sales service. :wink: Yes, other distributors may have chatted via email, talked over the phone etc. etc. with their suppliers. :roll: ihatejazz goes beyond that by meeting personally the owners of the brands he carry. :wink: He invites the owners to the Philippines to give lectures, and goes to international audio shows to exchange pleasantries with the owners. 8) Because of this, he is treated by his suppliers not as a typical distributor in a country with small sales, but a close friend. 8) ihatejazz does not invest in a fancy looking store. :wink: He invests in relationships with his suppliers in order for the suppliers to support him all the way. :wink: Sipsip yan eh. :lol: :lol: Did you know that when his supplier / owner comes to the Philippines, ihatejazz is the one who picks the bigshot at the airport, pays for the hotel, pays for the parties / get togethers etc. etc. :?: Oh, ihatejazz also pays for the "girl" if the bigshot is "lonely". :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:

We as buyers would normally prefer to buy goods which have a local distributor for warranty purposes. :) However, it is a sad fact of life that not all distributors / dealers give you the appropriate service when it comes to after sales. :x Sometimes the distributor / dealer is just full of BS. :x Some however are ok, but the problem is that their supplier abroad just treats them as a statistic or just an insignificant dealer in a pathetic 10th world nation. :wink:

So ihatejazz, do I now have a 90% discount on a Clearaudio Master Reference / Master TQI / Goldy :?: :)
m_shoe_maker
Idol

Postby KD » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:05 pm

Hi Daddy George!
KD
Legend
Legend

Postby m_shoe_maker » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:49 pm

KD wrote:Image

"Papa JAZZ, you should give MSM a 90% discount on what he wants since he made sipsip to you. :) "

"Sige na naman Papa JAZZ. :) "
m_shoe_maker
Idol

Postby vintage_dog » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:12 pm

m_shoe_maker wrote:... Oh, ihatejazz also pays for the "girl" if the bigshot is "lonely". :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:

:?:
vintage_dog
Administrator
Administrator

Postby m_shoe_maker » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:08 pm

As part of his Thanksgiving for the resurrected Wiredstate, Benny Hill will treat us Steak, Turkey and Salmon. :) This is also his way of extending his superb customer service. :)
m_shoe_maker
Idol

re

Postby discophile » Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:56 pm

Would also like to commend George for a job well done and for the excellent lunch served ( his treat of course :) ) The 16.5 i bought from him really brought out the best in my system, previously clean records sound richer and fuller when passed thru the 16.5, noise is minimized, occasional ticks and pops can still be heard, but what impressed me is the improvement in sonics, highs are more detailed and bass lines tighter than ever...simply unbelievable :)
discophile
Citizen
Citizen

Location: the desert of the horse with no name in the land of make believe

Postby Superman » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:40 am

...from an on-line dictionary:

serv·ice1 /ˈsɜrvɪs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation [sur-vis] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, adjective, verb, -iced, -ic·ing.

–noun
1. an act of helpful activity; help; aid: to do someone a service.
13. Often, services. the performance of any duties or work for another; helpful or professional activity: medical services.
14. something made or done by a commercial organization for the public benefit and without regard to direct profit; Certain books are published at a loss as a public service.

–verb (used with object)
32. to make fit for use; repair; restore to condition for service: to service an automobile.
33. to supply with aid, information, or other incidental services.
37. be of service, to be helpful or useful: If we can be of service, do not hesitate to call.

the words in BOLD LETTERS/FONTS describe Mr. George Y. Mabasa and the kind of service he extends, be it a clearaudio/VPI user or non-user

many, many thanks to you, sir! :D
Superman
Master Showman

Re: Superb Customer Service!

Postby egay » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:46 pm

arnoldc wrote:George Mabasa is 8)

I would like to cite the excellent customer service given to his customers who bought small things and bigger things.

Support is top-notch and product warranty policy is well defined.

Thank you, George for being there for us. My hat's off to you!

I can't wait to get my new Sigma :)

Hmm, these accolades are well-deserved!

i can attest to the personal approach to customer service which is quite a-few during these days... would even personally go to provide a "service unit" while waiting for the replacement - case-in-point: my busted Grado Reference - he loaned me a nice-sounding CA cart while waiting...

keep it up there, angkol!

.e.
egay
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby dench » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:36 am

Had first-hand experience on what the raves are about IHJ/George.

Not only applying in audio, but everyone need a mentor (or guru to some) to gain knowledge and wisdom.

Indeed I made the right decision in getting my very first TT which led me to know the man who does not actually hates Jazz :)
dench
Citizen
Citizen

Postby dannyb » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:43 am

dench wrote:Had first-hand experience on what the raves are about IHJ/George.

Not only applying in audio, but everyone need a mentor (or guru to some) to gain knowledge and wisdom.

Indeed I made the right decision in getting my very first TT which led me to know the man who does not actually hates Jazz :)

yup great service & quite an extensive jazz collection, original issue miles, coltrane, etc
got most of my hard to find jazz lps from him :D
dannyb
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby KD » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:10 pm

Problema nga lang mukhang ayaw na siyang magpakita sa atin. :(
KD
Legend
Legend

Postby JackD201 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:36 pm

He never left. Pero tamad na mang-alaska :P . Evidence shows he has been dutifully lurking ;) He popped up in Accastil's thread offering assistance.

For dealers these are the "limbo" months as new products are under development from our suppliers or are still in the process of ramping up production of models unveiled at RMAF, HE, and CES. In effect there's not much new to push yet kasi wala pang inventory. No surprise Tatang is quiet.

Then again baka naman padating ulit si Suchy at nag-co-conduct ng ibang klaseng auditions as per MSM's allegations :lol:
JackD201
Immortal

Postby ihatejazz » Sat May 03, 2008 9:38 am

KD wrote:Problema nga lang mukhang ayaw na siyang magpakita sa atin. :(

Not at all!
ihatejazz
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby ihatejazz » Sat May 03, 2008 9:46 am

JackD201 wrote:He never left- Pero tamad na mang-alaska :P . Evidence shows he has been dutifully lurking ;) He popped up in Accastil's thread offering assistance.

For dealers these are the "limbo" months as new products are under development from our suppliers or are still in the process of ramping up production of models unveiled at RMAF, HE, and CES. In effect there's not much new to push yet kasi wala pang inventory. No surprise Tatang is quiet.

Then again baka naman padating ulit si Suchy at nag-co-conduct ng ibang klaseng auditions as per MSM's allegations :lol:

He never left-TRUE
Pero tamad na mang-alaska-
Evidence shows he has been dutifully lurking-LURKING BUT NOT DUTIFULLY
ihatejazz
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Superman » Sat May 03, 2008 11:53 am

THANKS for the excellently-made acrylic cover for my TT! :D
Superman
Master Showman

late late response

Postby jtgf1966 » Sat May 03, 2008 12:01 pm

my reply is 4 years late, but yes, i agree! :)
jtgf1966
Citizen
Citizen

Postby Bedroom Eyes » Sat May 03, 2008 12:46 pm

Relos na ang gusto nyang usapan ngayon :( :?
Bedroom Eyes
Master
Master

Postby JackD201 » Sat May 03, 2008 12:56 pm

Pero no comment siya sa "auditions" :lol:
JackD201
Immortal

Postby Wye-FI » Sat May 03, 2008 3:54 pm

ihatejazz wrote:
KD wrote:Problema nga lang mukhang ayaw na siyang magpakita sa atin. :(

Not at all!

Agree, I have been transacting and meeting IHJ lately, pareho pa rin..suberb service ika nga!!!! :D :) :lol:
Wye-FI
Citizen
Citizen

Postby ihatejazz » Sun May 04, 2008 10:10 am

JackD201 wrote:Pero no comment siya sa "auditions" :lol:

Huh :o ??? What "auditions"???? I lost you there :shock:
ihatejazz
Fanatic
Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to ** CLEARAUDIO / VPI / GRAHAM **