New Speaker Line Up for single ended amps

audio toys from sunny Cebu!

Moderator: fld

New Speaker Line Up for single ended amps

Postby fld » Sat Dec 27, 2003 7:53 am

We are proud to announce our new speaker lineup which most of you are familiar with.

The Omega loudspeakers from USA. Fostex based speakers with efficiency ratings from 93 db to 97 db.

Pls see webpage for details:

http://www.omegaloudspeakers.com/

http://www.omegaloudspeakers.com/news.html

We currently have in stock:

Grande 8 and Super 3.

Text or PM for prices.

0917-321-2079

Thanks.
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

Omega Super 3 speaker smoooooooooooooothe

Postby Tubedude » Sat Dec 27, 2003 9:38 am

Well its about time you announced this speaker into your lineup. I heard the Grande 8 at VSAC last fall. And the Super 3 in your Cebu sound room last month. Both speakers are a very good value for the sound quality given. Quite a few of the folks at VSAC were talking about this speaker. It didn’t hurt that Louis is a very nice guy.
If you have never heard a single driver full range speaker give this one a listen.
Have you heard the Bi-pole or Di-pole speakers?
Merry Christmas………….Dan
Tubedude
Citizen
Citizen

Postby fld » Sat Dec 27, 2003 9:50 am

Hey Dan

Thanks for the small comments.

The Grande 8 which were the bigger siblings of the Grande 6 is quite a speaker. It sounds like a floorstanding speaker!! The bass is incredible!

I havent heard the Bi-pole or Dipole but might consider them in the next order. They are quite pricey though.
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby vintage_dog » Sat Dec 27, 2003 10:15 am

Congrats! I'm sure they are fine sounding speakers!

The Grande 6 uses exactly the same drivers (FE 167E) as the Brines Fostex 1.1, Fostex mini-voigt MV167 and the BS60 speakers of Wiredstate that are well-loved by SET'ers. The Grande 8 uses the Fostex FE 207 drivers while the Super 3 uses same drivers as our BS45.

Glad to note local buyers now have other options. Few are still unaware how single-driver, crossover-less speakers sound much more coherent than the traditional designs. Hopefully, more Pinoydiophiles will appreciate the transparent sound of the Fostex...

cheers!
vintage_dog
Administrator
Administrator

Postby arnoldc » Sat Dec 27, 2003 8:24 pm

Ferdie, congrats for getting the product line. I've heard a pair and they have serious bass as Louis said. The tweaks and modifications made by Louis on the Fostex drivers are superb.
arnoldc
Legend
Legend

Postby fld » Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:13 am

Thanks for the compliments... Lou did a good job on the mods especially with the cabinetry and with the driver itself.

Some people who have heard it felt it sounded real smooth and not peaky at all.

Coupled with the Sun SV2a3, well, you got one killer combo!!
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Audio_Tyro » Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:36 am

Hi Ferds, ah the secret is finally out! So this Omega speaker is the one which you and your friend thought thrashed the Wilson eh? hehe... Hope my Visayas business trip early next year will get approved by our company.
Audio_Tyro
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby fld » Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:46 pm

Yes & the other speaker line that I now carry which only a few priviledged have heard.

... There might be an LS35a for sale soon.. ...
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

Return to >> Sounds N Images <<