Stereovox Cables

audio toys from sunny Cebu!

Moderator: fld

Stereovox Cables

Postby fld » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:13 am

The most well-regarded digital cable JUST GOT BETTER! We've introduced a special, full-metal foil shield to tighten impedance tolerances and decrease leakage. The result? A pure 75 Ohm GIANT-KILLER while remaining a STONE COLD BARGAIN.

This digital cable has a convertible termination in the sense that you can use it as rca to rca, bnc to rca, rca to bnc with just a simple twist and lock bnc adaptor. Its real neat.

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/e ... ox_xv2.htm

SRP P10,000.00 for 1 meter piece (PM for discounts).
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

Stereovox Colibri R/x Interconnect & Firebird Speaker ca

Postby fld » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:22 am

A loudspeaker cable fashioned from our hollow, tubular copper conductors and silver-plated copper micro-filar conductors in a twisted-pair configuration. One of the most articulate, nuanced cables in the world, Firebird can be doubled-up for Bi-Wire installations, or bi-wire AND employ HDJC jumpers for a Bi-Shotgun approach that preserves the advantages of bi-wiring while cutting overall resistance in half. PTFE dielectric. Xhadow Bananas standard (ISC method) with Universal Spade Adapters that push-on to bananas.

This speaker cable is a neat trick. It comes terminated in banana plugs on both end but has a unique spade adaptor that allows one to use spades on either ends or just spade on one end while retaining banana termination on the other end.

Colibri-R is the single-ended version of the Colibri interconnect, built from a twin-run of hollow, tubular copper conductors for signal delivery, each one discretely shielded. Terminated to Xhadow Reference RCAs in the ISC method, Colibri-R is truly a world-class interconnect! PTFE dielectric.

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/ster ... llowup.htm

"There was a distinctly superior sense of dimension, balance, and "liveness" that drew me in more subjectively than objectively. Translation: I didn’t have to think about why I was enjoying the music and sound, I just was." "The delicate nuance and tonal purity of SET amps, the holographic imaging ability of properly implemented time/phase coherent speakers, and the removal of noise through cleaner power that gives individual images more pop all seemed to be present."

One quick word on directionality: According to Chris Sommovigo, there is none, at least with his cables."

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/ster ... rebird.htm
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

HDJC Jumper

Postby fld » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:25 am

Based on the conductors internal to the Firebird, the HDJC is a jumper cable that will allow you to throw out those awful stamped jumpers that your speakers came with and enjoy something better! PTFE dielectric. Xhadow Bananas standard (ISC method) with Universal Spade Adapters that push-on to bananas.

srp:P7,500.00
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

Reference SEi 600ii Interconnect / balanced

Postby fld » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:30 am

A twin run of pure silver conductors carry the signal through Gossamer dielectric tapes, within discrete, helically-wrapped, multi-filar silver-plated copper shields. Double the silver, half the resistance of the SEI-600s. SEI-600ii delivers both power and grace with equal elegance. Xhadow Reference RCAs terminated by ISC method.

http://positive-feedback.com/Issue28/stereovox.htm

As an audiophile shopping in this high, but not stellar price range, you must consider the Stereovox 600-SEIii. There is nothing I know of under $2000 per meter which will give you the trendsetting definition, imaging, and exquisite charm of the 600s. Always beautifully detailed, I detected a sweetness and sophistication just not available at this price until now. Plus, the imaging is to die for. I love their unveiled, superbly rendered inner definition. The 600s capacity for image focus on all types of instruments and vocals was equal to cables in the $4000 per meter range. The 600s are unfailingly musical and non-fatiguing just inviting the audiophile and music lover to listen hour after hour. The Stereovox 600SEIiis in single ended and balanced versions are best of class and deserve their strong buy recommendation
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

Reference LSP600 Speaker cables

Postby fld » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:36 am

This model delivers the kind of nuance, inner-detail, micro-dynamics, and purity of sound that others merely advertise but don't deliver. The most organic presentation of music from top to bottom. Pure silver and silver-plated copper in a twisted-pair configuration, "Gossamer" dielectrics. Two runs of LSP-600c can be used for bi-wiring purposes, or bi-wire AND employ JC-600 jumpers for a Bi-Shotgun approach that preserves the advantages of bi-wiring while cutting the overall resistance in half. Xhadow Bananas standard (ISC method) with Universal Spade Adapters that push-on to bananas.

http://www.stereophile.com/cables/207stereovox/

Time will tell if the SEI-600II and LSP-600 are the first of a new generation of cables that will establish a new standard of performance, but they are, at the very least, among the select group of cables that comprise "the best I've heard." Even in 2006, an industry as mature as high-end cables can be shaken up. Fascinating, isn't it?
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby John Martin » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:37 pm

Congrats Ferdie in bringing in these fine items.[/i]
John Martin
Fanatic
Fanatic

Return to >> Sounds N Images <<