VINTAGE TURNTABLES: THORENS TD-126 MkIII + REGA RB-251

goodies from the Master!

Moderator: hypertriode

Re: VINTAGE TURNTABLES: LUXMAN PD-300 + RB-251

Postby hypertriode » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:15 pm

TAS wrote:bro, parinig nyan at33ev ha...thanks :)


Sure TAS! ;)
User avatar
hypertriode
Grand Master
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:15 pm

Re: VINTAGE TURNTABLES: LUXMAN PD-300 + RB-251

Postby hypertriode » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:26 am

Excellent condition Lenco L78 idler turntable. P40,000 only.

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
hypertriode
Grand Master
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:15 pm

Re: VINTAGE TURNTABLES: THORENS TD-124 + SME + SHURE

Postby hypertriode » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:13 pm

hypertriode wrote:Luxman PD-121S direct-drive turntable with Luxman tonearm and AT-96E MM cartridge. P25,000 only!


SOLD
User avatar
hypertriode
Grand Master
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:15 pm

Re: VINTAGE TURNTABLES: LENCO L78

Postby endrik35 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:27 pm

Rene, may kasama bang mabigat na yang plinth L78? Naglalaway ako eh ;)
User avatar
endrik35
Fanatic
Fanatic
 
Posts: 1233
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:18 pm

Re: VINTAGE TURNTABLES: LENCO L78

Postby hypertriode » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:14 pm

endrik35 wrote:Rene, may kasama bang mabigat na yang plinth L78? Naglalaway ako eh ;)


Hi Doc! Turntable and stock tonearm lang. Thanks! :)
User avatar
hypertriode
Grand Master
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:15 pm

Re: VINTAGE TURNTABLES: LUXMAN PD-300 + RB-251

Postby hypertriode » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:16 pm

hypertriode wrote:Excellent condition Lenco L78 idler turntable. P40,000 only.

Image

Image

Image


SOLD
User avatar
hypertriode
Grand Master
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:15 pm

Re: VINTAGE TURNTABLES: BOXED THORENS TD-160 SUPER

Postby hypertriode » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:20 pm

SOLD

Mint, boxed Thorens TD-160 Super with blank armboard. 117 volts operation but can be easily converted to 220 volts with just one resistor and some rewiring. P37,000 only.


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
hypertriode
Grand Master
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:15 pm

Re: VINTAGE TURNTABLES: THORENS TD-126 Mk III / Grace 747

Postby hypertriode » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:29 am

Thorens TD-126 Mk III Belt-drive turntable with Grace 747 tonearm and Stanton 681 moving magnet cartridge. P50,000.00

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
hypertriode
Grand Master
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:15 pm

Re: VINTAGE TURNTABLES: LENCO L-75 DUAL ARM

Postby hypertriode » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:25 pm

LENCO L-75 originally 60-Hz Idler turntable with stock arm & second SME-3009R tonearm. NOS Shure M75ED Type 2 on stock arm & ZYX Airy 50 on SME-3009R. Plinth is solid Narra. P115,000.00

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
hypertriode
Grand Master
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:15 pm

Re: VINTAGE TURNTABLES: LENCO L-75 DUAL ARM

Postby jimny » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:51 am

hypertriode wrote:LENCO L-75 originally 60-Hz Idler turntable with stock arm & second SME-3009R tonearm. NOS Shure M75ED Type 2 on stock arm & ZYX Airy 50 on SME-3009R. Plinth is solid Narra. P115,000.00

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


sir same orientation tayo sa project tt
mag down na ko today sa plinth
jimny
Citizen
Citizen
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:31 am

Re: VINTAGE TURNTABLES: THORENS TD-126 MkIII + REGA RB-251

Postby hypertriode » Mon May 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Excellent condition Thorens TD-126 Mk III with new REGA RB-251 on custom-made black acrylic armboard. Cartridge is Audio Technica AT-15SS with new stylus. Package for P35,000 OBO.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
hypertriode
Grand Master
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:15 pm

Thorens TD124, Beomaster 3000

Postby vinylguy » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello, Thorens fans - I have a TD 124 (bought in 1972) which it is time to restore - needs new drive belt at least, and general overhaul. Does anyone know of a specialist in Manila who can do this sort of work and who has access to parts?

Also same question re my Beomaster 3000-2 and 1100 amps - same vintage and both in need of minor rehab to get them back in perfect working order...

Happy New Year, all!

Joe
vinylguy
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:17 pm

Re: Thorens TD124, Beomaster 3000

Postby Mamimili » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:21 pm

vinylguy wrote:Hello, Thorens fans - I have a TD 124 (bought in 1972) which it is time to restore - needs new drive belt at least, and general overhaul. Does anyone know of a specialist in Manila who can do this sort of work and who has access to parts?

Also same question re my Beomaster 3000-2 and 1100 amps - same vintage and both in need of minor rehab to get them back in perfect working order...

Happy New Year, all!

Joe


Wrong thread, right moderator! Happy New Year!
User avatar
Mamimili
Master
Master
 
Posts: 4308
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:09 pm
Location: Subang

Previous

Return to >> HYPER AUDIO <<

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron