ANALOG GALLERY - LENCO L-75 TRIPLE ARM

goodies from the Master!

Moderator: hypertriode

Re: TURNTABLES/TONEARMS/CARTS -Karl Castillo's GL-75

Postby karlcastillo » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Thank you for the Sylvanias. Sweet. :rock: Will test the tubes for the CJ later.
karlcastillo
Citizen
Citizen
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:27 pm

Re: TURNTABLES/TONEARMS/CARTS -Karl Castillo's GL-75

Postby hypertriode » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:54 pm

karlcastillo wrote:Thank you for the Sylvanias. Sweet. :rock: Will test the tubes for the CJ later.


Anytime Atty. Karl! :)
User avatar
hypertriode
Grand Master
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:15 pm

Re: TURNTABLES/TONEARMS/CARTS -Karl Castillo's GL-75

Postby hypertriode » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:38 am

zoo101's Restored Technics SL-1700.

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
hypertriode
Grand Master
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:15 pm

Re: TURNTABLES/TONEARMS/CARTS -Karl Castillo's GL-75

Postby jundai15 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:41 am

hypertriode wrote:zoo101's Restored Technics SL-1700.

Image

Image

Image




Congrats zoo101, nadala mo na pala kay sir rene, congrats and enjoy, nice work hypertriode :)
jundai15
Citizen
Citizen
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:04 am
Location: Q.C.

Re: ANALOG GALLERY - zoo101 SL-1700 & Fisher King's Lenco GL-75

Postby hypertriode » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:46 am

The Fisher King's restored/upgraded/converted Lenco GL-75.

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
hypertriode
Grand Master
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:15 pm

Re: ANALOG GALLERY - zoo101 SL-1700 & Fisher King's Lenco GL-75

Postby fisherking » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:51 am

Master ka talaga, Rene.

Spent the better part of Sunday listening to my old vinyl. Frank and Jobim never sounded better!

Even my wife commented that the Lenco sounds fabulous. My daughter would easily describe it as, "Excellente!"

Many thanks!
fisherking
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:26 pm

Re: ANALOG GALLERY - zoo101 SL-1700 & Fisher King's Lenco GL-75

Postby real top » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:28 pm

fisherking wrote:Master ka talaga, Rene.

Spent the better part of Sunday listening to my old vinyl. Frank and Jobim never sounded better!

Even my wife commented that the Lenco sounds fabulous. My daughter would easily describe it as, "Excellente!"

Many thanks!


Congrats! fisherking. :clap: :clap:

Basta pag si Master Rene gumawa " You've Got It All for You" ;) :)
User avatar
real top
Fanatic
Fanatic
 
Posts: 1389
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:45 pm
Location: Gubat at Langis

Re: ANALOG GALLERY - zoo101 SL-1700 & Fisher King's Lenco GL-75

Postby hypertriode » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Thanks fisherking & real top! Glad to be of service brothers! :-)

real top wrote:
fisherking wrote:Master ka talaga, Rene.

Spent the better part of Sunday listening to my old vinyl. Frank and Jobim never sounded better!

Even my wife commented that the Lenco sounds fabulous. My daughter would easily describe it as, "Excellente!"

Many thanks!


Congrats! fisherking. :clap: :clap:

Basta pag si Master Rene gumawa " You've Got It All for You" ;) :)
User avatar
hypertriode
Grand Master
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:15 pm

Re: ANALOG GALLERY - zoo101 SL-1700 & Fisher King's Lenco GL-75

Postby zoo101 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Thanks Sir Rene for working on my Technics TT. the sound is just amazing.

You need to hook me up with a decent vintage amp, Sir Rene :rofl: ano ba meron dyan?

@jundai15
thanks bro for the inputs! galing ng referral mo!
zoo101
Citizen
Citizen
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 11:39 am

Re: ANALOG GALLERY - zoo101 SL-1700 & Fisher King's Lenco GL-75

Postby jundai15 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:37 pm

zoo101 wrote:Thanks Sir Rene for working on my Technics TT. the sound is just amazing.

You need to hook me up with a decent vintage amp, Sir Rene :rofl: ano ba meron dyan?

@jundai15
thanks bro for the inputs! galing ng referral mo!



another reason to spend more time with your family during free time, sulit yan! :)
jundai15
Citizen
Citizen
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:04 am
Location: Q.C.

Re: ANALOG GALLERY - LENCO L-75 On Natural Finish Solid Gemelina

Postby hypertriode » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:55 pm

Lenco L-75 on natural finish solid Gemelina plinth with custom-made dust cover.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
hypertriode
Grand Master
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:15 pm

Re: ANALOG GALLERY - LENCO L-75 On Natural Finish Solid Gemelina

Postby camotecue » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

nice work, bro! galing ni bernie ha!
User avatar
camotecue
Citizen
Citizen
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:25 pm

Re: ANALOG GALLERY - LENCO L-75 On Natural Finish Solid Gemelina

Postby dimfer » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:16 pm

very nice looking Lenco
dimfer
Fanatic
Fanatic
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:33 pm
Location: Bozania

Re: ANALOG GALLERY - LENCO L-75 On Natural Finish Solid Gemelina

Postby hypertriode » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:48 am

camotecue wrote:nice work, bro! galing ni bernie ha!


dimfer wrote:very nice looking Lenco


Thank you Larry & Ding! :-)
User avatar
hypertriode
Grand Master
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:15 pm

Re: ANALOG GALLERY - LENCO L-75 On Natural Finish Solid Gemelina

Postby kabubi » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:14 pm

You really brought out the gemelina's haspe by the way you combined it with Lenco gear. Ganda!

Bilib din ako sa foresight mo for having hoarded all those Lencos 2-3 years ago :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mag-plugging ka naman dun sa Stanton 681EEE cartridge na nakakabit . That's a very nice cart, aba! ;)
User avatar
kabubi
Legend
Legend
 
Posts: 5476
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:28 pm

Re: ANALOG GALLERY - LENCO L-75 On Natural Finish Solid Gemelina

Postby hypertriode » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:44 am

Thanks Kabubi! Simplicity is beauty! :-)
No, the late Lencos came in trickles; I have disposed the Lencos I hoarded 10 years ago 4 years ago :D
Yes, the Stantons are hoards, letting go of the first one ;)

kabubi wrote:You really brought out the gemelina's haspe by the way you combined it with Lenco gear. Ganda!

Bilib din ako sa foresight mo for having hoarded all those Lencos 2-3 years ago :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mag-plugging ka naman dun sa Stanton 681EEE cartridge na nakakabit . That's a very nice cart, aba! ;)
User avatar
hypertriode
Grand Master
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:15 pm

Re: ANALOG GALLERY - LENCO L-75 On Natural Finish Solid Gemelina

Postby hypertriode » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:25 am

Technics SL-1200 Mk2 in Arctic White powdercoat finish.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
hypertriode
Grand Master
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:15 pm

Re: ANALOG GALLERY - LENCO L-75 On Natural Finish Solid Gemelina

Postby sumnerbrowne » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:12 am

hypertriode wrote:Technics SL-1200 Mk2 in Arctic White powdercoat finish.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


GANDA, RENE. :-)
sumnerbrowne
Master
Master
 
Posts: 2505
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:53 pm

Re: ANALOG GALLERY -Technics SL-1200 Mk2 in Arctic White Finish

Postby jundai15 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:49 pm

As usual, great work po Master Rene,
jundai15
Citizen
Citizen
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:04 am
Location: Q.C.

Re: ANALOG GALLERY -Technics SL-1200 Mk2 in Arctic White Finish

Postby hypertriode » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:28 pm

Lenco L-75 Triple Arm.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
hypertriode
Grand Master
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:15 pm

PreviousNext

Return to >> HYPER AUDIO <<

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron