9/11/15---lot lot new arrival LPs + sale less 40%

Trade LPs and CDs here. No pirated materials please

Moderator: TheAnalogSource

9/11/15---lot lot new arrival LPs + sale less 40%

Postby cow.carab » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:03 am

[imeem]g[/imeem]MRI-COW.CARAB MAKATI AVE. STORE
RM. 301 TRAVELERS INN, 7880 MAKATI AVE. COR. DAPO ST.,
MAKATI CITY
( AROUND 80 MTS NORTH OF MAKATI AVE. AND GIL PUYAT AVE. INTERSECTION )
STORE HOURS: Monday to Saturday - 10:00AM TO 6:30 PM. Closed - Sunday.
TEL. 895 7061 TO 69 EXT. RM 604; 895 7071 EXT. RM 604
----Over 12,000 LPs, Over 2,500 CDs, Hundreds of Cassette Tapes, Hundreds of DVDs in the shelves. QHuge huge selections---New Waves, 80s, 70s, 60s, 50s, Jazz, Soul, Reggae, Heart Rocks, Classical Rocks, Hard Rocks. Pops, Urbans,Hip/Raps, Alternatives, Remixes, 12" singles, Rock n' Rolls, Classical, HTFs, Rare, etc. New arrivals come in regularly. All imported. + lot lot of audio gears and related items. All imported and 60 Hz.

( Pls. read new info at current page. Maraming salamat po sa inyong pagtangkilik. New Custumer, WELCOME po at
maraming salamat.

6/27/14---New arrival LPs today. lot lot of exciting titles. Maraming salamat po

6/05/14---Another New Arrival LPs today ( Cargo #3 ). Ready in the shelves 10 AM. Maraming salamat po. Still 50% off for the 11,000 LPs not code HF, over 2,000 CDs from P120 to P200 per CD, hundreds of DVDs all Region 1 P80/DVD, hundreds of tapes P80/tape....All imported.
+++ Lot of Headphones Noise Cancel and Earphones noise cancel today...Senheiser, Cortez Japan Audiophile, Ministry of Sound UK, Urbanears Sweden, High Sierra Get Jazzed Headphones, Carol Prof. Microphone etc. maraming salamat po.

5/29/14---Another New Arrival LPs and CDs today.( Cargo # 2 ) Lot lot of Greatest Hits, HTFs, NWs, 80s, Jazz, Pops, Rocks, etc. Code HF, Cleaned and sorted, the best condition and best price I can offer to Kababayans. .........All LPs ( over 12,000 Albums ) and CDs ( over 2000 CDs ) in the shelves are all still 50% off, except the Code HF LPs. .... Maraming salamat po.

5/17/14---New arrival LPs Cargo #1 -Lot lot new arrivals. Huge Selection. Lot lot of exciting titles. Lot of New Waves, 80s,Lot of HTFs, Pop, Rocks, some jazz, etc. As promised, I have escalated the depth of titles to make albums hunting more exciting. Best condition and price I can offer to Kababayans. Makakaasa kayo ng sapat na supply ng magagandang albums. Though, at present I am making the CDs ( inventory abroad ) my pet project because of the big volume of super exciting titles of CDs in my possession right now, rest assured LPs will not suffer.
----New Arrival LPs ready in the shelves 10 AM.

For info of customers in response to some emails- why I can not post titles completely:
.... sa dami po kasi ng LPs ( thousands ) to sort, clean, test and list ( in my List notebook - very cumbersome if I list it right away in the computer bec. of mess and stuff ) and it really eats a great deal of time. ( Okey lang po kong pasampu sampu lang sana. At preparing cargo regularly para more exciting ) Para the best condition LPs ang maparating ko po sa PH. Ganon din po sa mga CDs ngayon. Napakarami po at mga Collector CDs. At least marami na po akong naitabing LPs and CDs for PH. ....Diminishing na po ang magagandang supply ng LPs pati CDs kasi mga Record Stores ay very active na po sila sa hunting. Otherwise, supply ay manggagaling sa kanila which is mahal.....I really wish I can post them all. Bec. it's for my sake, but I really can't because of circumstances.
....At may trabaho din po ako at may activities din po.
....Mahal din po kasi kumuha ng Asst. ( with knowledge in Music, sorting, cleaning and everything ay mahal po bayad $ per hour. ) Otherwise, mapapamahal ang Albums sa shelves which does not bode well for Kababayans.
....And consolation ko na man po ay....Excited po akong magtest / play ng mga Albums lalo na sa mga first time kong mapatugtug...Very therapeutic ....
......Kaya para mapaabot ko ay kinukunan ko na lang ng pics ang List Notebook and post. And hope readable for customers.
.........Kaya ang laki ng PASALAMAT ko sa inyong unawa at pagtangkilik....
Salamat po at magandang araw.
--------------------I hope I am making a contribution in PH to make Music Business more dynamic, vibrant and exciting........................

4/30/1---Another New Arrival LPs today. 1 box no codes / not sorted yet ( not able to do so due to volume of stuff and undertakings ) - P275/LP + half box LPs with codes / sorted, LPs starts from P250 to P375. The new arrivals are mostly 80s, NWs, Classic Alternatives, Adult Alternatives, Pops, Rocks, etc.
All LPs in the shop except with HF codes are still half price. These bunch of over 12,000 LPs is huge selection. 80s, New Waves, Classic alternatives, Adult Alternatives, 60s, 70s, 90s, Pops, Rocks, Hip Hops, Remixes, Reggae, Jazz, Soul, Classical, Broadway, HTFs, Vocals, Ballads, Easy Listening, Orchestras, Piano, etc. Thus, you can buy LP from P100 and a bit more when you factor the half price----------They are from VG+ to Mint to Sealed condition. I extend the half price sale until further notice, as my Good Will to kababayans. Pls note that price of LPs is going up steadily. I have observed ( for being in actual battlefield) that fast grabs in market places in N A are mostly Jazz, Soul, Blues, Reggae, Disco, Classical Rocks, Heart Rocks, 80s, New Waves, Classic Alternatives, Adult Alternatives, some 60s, 70s, HTFs. thanks

4/17/14---Closed today Thurs. up to Sun. Will be back Monday with new arrival LPs. maraming salamat po
4/09/14---Another new arrival LPs today Wed.. thanks
3/29/14---another new arrival LPs today Sat. thanks
3/20/14---another new arrival LPs Thurs. Ready in the shelves 11:30 am. 2 boxes of exciting titles. Huge huge selection. Lot of htfs. Thanks,

3/15/14---another new arrival LPs Sat. (Including around 8 Beatles Album). New arrival LPs were thrown into the shelves Friday 3/14/14. I was not able to post and announce Friday new arrival LPs. Just too busy and sorry for this. New arrival CDsFriday 3/14/14-posted/announced. We will be open this Sun. 3/16/14. Maraming salamat po. STILL SUPER SALE 50% OFF
3/13/14--- another new arrival LPs Thurs. Huge selection lot htfs. Another New arrival CDs this friday. We will be open this coming Sunday. Still half price. Maraming salamat po. Mga new customers, Welcome at maraming salamat.
3/06/14---lot new arrvl LPs Thursday. Huge selection. Lot of htfs. Maraming salamat po.
3/04/14--- lot new arrival 7" 45 rpm LPs today.huge selection. Have fun. John Lennon, dire straits, pretenders, Stevie wonder, tollitson, Steve miller, etc from P70 to P120. Thanks
3/01/14---lot new arrvl CDs today. Also open tomorrow Sunday. Still super sale 50% off. Thanks
2/27/14---lot lot new arrival LPs today. Huge huge selection, htfs, thanks. Still super sale 50% off. Maraming salamat po.
2/20/14---another new arrival LPs Thur. Huge selection and lot of exciting titles. Super Sale.Maraming salamat po.

2/16/14---open today Sunday 9am to 3:30 pm. Maraming salamat pro.
2/15/14---more new arrival LPs Sat. 2/15/14. Sorted/ no codes yet. Lot of 80s 70s new waves, classic rocks, heart rocks, rocks, pops, htfs,etc. Huge selection. All in for super sale. Maraming s-alamat pro.
2/14/14----another new arrival LPs and CDs today, Friday. Super sale. 50% off. Thanks
2/11/14---new arrival LPs Tuesday 2/11/14. Lot of _-exciting titles. Huge selection. Maraming salamat po.
2/08/14---In response to popular requests of customers, Super Sale 50% off, all LPs and CDs, including new arrivals, very recent arrivals LPs and CDs is extended until further notice. You can take advantage of this low low price with huge huge selection and huge inventory to fill up your collection without breaking the bank. This super sale is my way of showing my appreciation to your continuous patronage. +++ All DVDs-Movies are P80/ dvd, Cassette Tapes/P60/ tape. Also Concert DVDs have just arrived-P450/Concert DVD.
Shop will be closed tomorrow, Sunday 2/09/14. Maraming salamat po sa inyong pagtangkilik.

2/02/14----we are open today + 3 boxes new arrival LPs super sale + concert DVDs. Thanks

1/31/14---another 2 boxes new arrival LPs today super sale included. All half price till Sunday. ( we will open this Sunday as well. ). Thanks.
1/27/14---Super Sale extended up to Feb. 1, 2014. To show my appreciation further, I will simplify the discount to 50% all LPs and CDs including the new arrivals. Instead of less 40% to the new arrivals and less 50% to the LPs in the inner room. Also included are Original DVDs-P80/DVD Disc. Original Tapes are P60/tape. Collectible Rolling Stone Magazines from P450 to P150/ magazine. Also super Deals on all audio Gears. New arrival super vintage Yamaha Amp. is on the super deal block.
Maraming salamat po sa inyong pagtangkilik. I hope we will be done with the reorganization of our stuff by Feb. 2, thus we can accommodate more incoming stuff into the shelves. And be back to normal business/ operation. Thanks again and have a good day. (((( More new arrivals were added after 1/22/14 )))

1/22/14---4 Boxes new arrival LPs included in the super sale less 40% off. Lot of new arrival CDs gonna be out into the shelves today as well. Huge huge selection
Last edited by cow.carab on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:02 am, edited 1020 times in total.
cow.carab
Citizen
Citizen

Re: LPs FOR SALE

Postby TheAnalogSource » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:11 am

hi cow.carab,

please read the selling rules http://www.wiredstate.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=18099
there are some required information (such as separate grading for cover and vinyl) that you have missed.
also as a norm, you have to indicate info for each lp individually.

for your guidance.
TheAnalogSource
Where beautiful music begins

Postby cow.carab » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:55 am

hi hall,
noted. thanks for the info. I will go over the guidelines and do necessary rectification of my post.
cow
cow.carab
Citizen
Citizen

Postby TheAnalogSource » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:08 am

thanks cow.carab.

also, i forgot to mention that the limit for non-sticky seller is 5 titles only. sorry but i have to cut down your post.
there is also a new guideline for non-sticky seller post as listed here
http://www.wiredstate.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=19375

should you want to offer more than 5 at a time, i would like to encourage you to contribute to the WS maintenance fund so i can put you up to sticky status. As you can see, only a few threads is available for first page viewing. Please PM me your contact numbers if interested so i can discuss with you the detail.
TheAnalogSource

Re: COWCARAB FS: LPs FOR SALE

Postby TheAnalogSource » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:49 pm

cow.carab,

In behalf of the entire Wiredstate Community, I would like to thank you for contributing to the WS Maintenance Fund.
Congratulations on your Sticky-Seller Status and looking forward to more of your offered softwares.

May you have a fruitful endeavor here at Wiredstate. Have a happy and prosperous new year.

Best Regards,

Noly
TheAnalogSource

Postby Bebop » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:45 pm

pls reserve Rockpile - Seconds Of Pleasure 300 vg+ to mint
tnx Bob :D
Bebop
Master
Master

Postby cow.carab » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Hi Halls,
Thanks for the Welcome.
I will look forward for the fruitful relationship with our Forum.
I will revisit the guidelines and rectify my post as deemed necessary.
Salamat uli and Mabuhay.

cow.carab
cow.carab
Citizen
Citizen

Postby cow.carab » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:17 pm

Bebop wrote:pls reserve Rockpile - Seconds Of Pleasure 300 vg+ to mint
tnx Bob :D

Hi Bebop,
Rockpile- Seconds of Pleasure reserved for you
thanks
cow.carab
Citizen
Citizen

Postby sinar » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:51 pm

pls. reserve this:

COWBOY JUNKIES-THE CAUTION HORSES--P300

where's the pick up point? send you pm. thanks.
sinar
Citizen
Citizen

Postby cow.carab » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:26 pm

sinar wrote:pls. reserve this:

COWBOY JUNKIES-THE CAUTION HORSES--P300

where's the pick up point? send you pm. thanks.

cowboy junkies- reserved for sinar.
sent you PM re - coordinates / location to pick up.
salamat po.
cow.carab
Citizen
Citizen

Postby teamdriver » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:41 pm

paki reserve
CARPENTERS-THE SINGLES 1969-1973-P500
paki pm kung san pwede ma pick up. tnx
teamdriver
Citizen
Citizen

Postby WaVeMaster » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:46 am

please reserve Dole - Slumberland
WaVeMaster
Citizen
Citizen

Postby WaVeMaster » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:49 am

ext ba yung Naked Eyes,kung extended version,please reserve,thanks
WaVeMaster
Citizen
Citizen

Postby cow.carab » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:24 am

teamdriver wrote:paki reserve
CARPENTERS-THE SINGLES 1969-1973-P500
paki pm kung san pwede ma pick up. tnx

CARPENTERS- THE SINGLES 1969 - 1973 / RESERVED FOR teamdriver.
PM sent, re - coordinates where to pick up stuff.
thanks
cow.carab
Citizen
Citizen

Postby cow.carab » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:31 am

WaVeMaster wrote:please reserve Dole - Slumberland

Dole- Slumberland / reserved for WaVeMaster. thanks
cow.carab
Citizen
Citizen

Postby cow.carab » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:35 am

WaVeMaster wrote:ext ba yung Naked Eyes,kung extended version,please reserve,thanks

Naked Eyes - yes, extended version/ reserved for WaVeMaster. thanks
cow.carab
Citizen
Citizen

Postby merlin » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:26 am

pls. reserve last romance - birtles & goble
merlin
Legend
Legend

Postby cow.carab » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:11 pm

merlin wrote:pls. reserve last romance - birtles & goble

reserved last romance -birtles & goble for merlin
thanks
cow.carab
Citizen
Citizen

Postby hypertriode » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:29 pm

please reserve BURTON CUMMINGS-MY OWN way TO ROCK-P300. thanks! :)
hypertriode
Grand Master

Postby cow.carab » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:01 pm

hypertriode wrote:please reserve BURTON CUMMINGS-MY OWN way TO ROCK-P300. thanks! :)

BURTON CUMMINGS-MY OWN WAY TO ROCK/ RESERVED hypertriode. thanks
cow.carab
Citizen
Citizen

Next

Return to MARKETPLACE - Software