MUST READ: keeping prices of LPs "reasonable"

Trade LPs and CDs here. No pirated materials please

Moderator: TheAnalogSource

Re: MUST READ: keeping prices of LPs "reasonable"

Postby musicgrrl » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:42 am

Hi everyone, I am a newbie and am here because I love vinyl and have been collecting (mostly 45's) for forty-eight years. The last twenty years however I seem to have led a different life, looking after family and stored my records in the attic. I have recently got them down and am having a wondrous time and intend to post on the forums here for advice with a few issues with my audio equipment.

My reason for posting on this thread though is because I intended to post a "wanted" in Marketplace / members corner / software (as advised by another member) and for some reason, I cannot or am not allowed to post in that forum so I have begun to read this thread and wonder, When i eventually post my "wanted" which is for a Philippine issue of a Motown 45, Will I be viewed in an unwelcome way? I am simply a normal person, not a trader and am more than willing to pay a fair price if anyone can find it for me. I don't think that my "wanted" item is particularly rare, it is just that it is a missing catalogue number in my collection and happens to be a Philippine issue.

Am i in the wrong place? I think i need direction!

musicgrrl
musicgrrl

Previous

Return to MARKETPLACE - Software