Vinyl Me, Please

For Vinyl and Record lovers: turntables, cartridges, etc.

Moderator: dante

Vinyl Me, Please

Postby raprapsquared » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:48 am

Hi guys

Sharing my experience with Vinyl Me,Please http://vinylmeplease.com/

I am in no way connected with them, just want to share the positive experience I've had with them so far :D

It's a record of the month club, and I signed up last November. To the present, I've received the following records:

1. Califone - Stitches (November)
2. Thelonious Monk - Paris 1969 (December)
3. Sbtrkt - Sbtrkt (January)
4. Daughter - the wild youth (freebie)

As you can see, it's an eclectic mix, but the records have been good so far. (Never thought I'd say yes to dubstep, but the Subtrkt record has its moments). They bill your CC every 2nd of the month for $40 inclusive of international shipping, and usually send out the records on the same week. I get them here from the post office in around two (2) weeks. Haven't had a late record, except the Monk album (and incidentally Thelonious Monk is one of my favorites, so jackpot :D ), but they sent the freebie Daughter EP to apologize for the late shipment. :clap: They send feebies together with the records like postcard sized prints of artwork inspired by the record, and even a recommended cocktail recipe to drink while listening to the record haha :D I think its their way of differentiating themselves since they post their list of records of the month on their site, and nothing's stopping you from buying the records yourself.

All in all, I've had a positive experience so far. Although now they're implementing a wait list for new subscriptions due to increasing demand :( I recommend trying them out :)
raprapsquared

Re: Vinyl Me, Please

Postby zoo101 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:58 am

Hi Rap!

thinking of subscribing as well. thanks for sharing.
zoo101
Citizen
Citizen

Return to Analog