I want to ride my bicycle.....

For Vinyl and Record lovers: turntables, cartridges, etc.

Moderator: dante

I want to ride my bicycle.....

Postby red76 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:11 am

Seriously though, I miss riding (feeling Miguel Indurain with those back/neckberaking climbs).. I sold my road bike a few years ago and I am out of shape. Maybe if I ever live in the province I'll go back into riding again, para naman walang mga flip na driver/traffic at maitim na ilong paguwi dahil sa usok... I remember the first time trying out Zaldy Sumalde's Colnago (actually his late Father's bike, the Pinoy dude who did Tour De France) with full Campagnolo gear...
red76
Citizen
Citizen

Postby jamants » Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:25 am

man those babes look oh soooo sweeet :lol:
jamants
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby stereophile » Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:46 am

You got pics of all the 'tables. Where's the full pic of the poster?! :D

With babes like that on bikes, I wouldn't ride at breakneck speeds and pass them...that would be a BIG MISTAKE. :D
stereophile
vinyl junkie

Postby tatalope » Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:41 am

sir curious lng po... ano po bang brand ng mga TTs n yan? and what's the difference of the two identical TT?? i can see that the other one is smaller
tatalope
Citizen
Citizen

Postby red76 » Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:42 pm

Hi tatalope,

The identical ones are vintage Thorens TD-124 MkII, the only difference is the other one has another longer 12" arm. Yung isa, isang 9" arm lang ang gamit. The smaller one you see is a Garrard 301, also a vintage TT.

Yung ibang mga "TITTIES" di ko na alam kung ano ang mga brand nun :lol: :twisted: :oops: Pero malamang puro European countries ang origin.... :)
red76
Citizen
Citizen

Return to Analog